Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
funny-thursday-meme169378.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Evening @jinx'd been a little busy so I missed my morning Meme. Feel free to post away~! The porch is for all my friends even when I am not home~!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Even'n Steve. I'm just sit''n here finishing up on the last of my first try GOC. going to make more soon.
I really do need to get better at mod pics.

IMG_3264.JPG

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Spoke to my GF's cousin who is coming and was supposed to bring desert. He tells me he is going to stop by Dominic's Deli and pick up some Chicken Cutlets so I can make a Chicken Parmesan for a little something on the side! I told him I have all the meat in the sauce but no big deal to throw the CP together. Going to be Thanksgiving Full after this meal.............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So 5 hours later, full and relaxing with a glass of wine. 4 people enjoyed my meal and had a nice Sunday family dinner. All dishes done and put away just waiting for the sauce to cool off enough to put the leftovers in the fridge. I am lucky to still have the family around to do it so no matter how much work it is I will do it for as long as I have them here to do it for them.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well it appears to be good so far actually ate breakfast although light it seems my stomach is back to almost normal. Still sore from the projectile vomiting though. Actually lost almost 4 pounds yesterday.
:gaah:

VU Sponsors