Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Except for a little tired or weakness feeling 99% better so I will take it easy today.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
oh, sorry dude. I thought you knew.

its a nice mod for what it is. good quality. I have yet to try it = idk what juice to put in it. and I am messing around with my new SXMini G class.
damn crappy pics. but you get the idea.

btw. told ya I would get the blue. but it is a nice blue.
IMG_3283.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3283.JPG
    IMG_3283.JPG
    370.5 KB · Views: 2

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I knew you won it but last time we spoke you were wondering what color you would get. So do you like the colors? :giggle:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Glad your feeling better Steve.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad your felling better Steve.

Thanks Buddy, been so long since I was sick as I was this week. Twice in one week with two different bugs was nasty. Although feeling better I still feel it because energy level is not what it should be, but I feel OK.

what-if-i-never-recover-being-sick-meme.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I knew you won it but last time we spoke you were wondering what color you would get. So do you like the colors? :giggle:

mod colors are fine. tank colors are girly = I am going to skin it or something = the baby blue has to go.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hope you enjoy it~! See ECF is good for something~! :giggle:

thanx. I am sure I will. those Freemax tanks/coils are supposed to be real good.

yeah, I posted over there, I figured Freemax deserved the props they were looking for. nobody even cared.
and pretty much no one here cares, cause it does look like a mod for a 13 y/o, or a tagger, lol.
but I like it, maybe that means I am 13 at heart = :crazy:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning buddy~! Gotta get in the shower and hit the Supermarket for supplies for the big game. Dragging ass today from being sick last week and then stayed up late last night watching TV.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning Buddy, hope your Saturday is a good one.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Work around the house here today. Starting with cleaning out the dryer vent.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Love my coffee but never enjoyed vaping it except for the Tiramisu I recently made. That is the closest to a coffee I have ever enjoyed.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I know that because you post comments but it has been pretty quiet these days. I wish some of the people who like the comments would join in the conversation. I guess I have a little cabin fever.

ya know, it must be something in the air. I am not feeling very talkative lately either.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You know that's right ! My doggies always bring out my smile and never make me be angry.

I used to have a friend who came from out West and he had a "dog" that looked just like that one. It actually was a Wolf but you are not allowed to have them for pets in this state. Was the most amazing and gentle animal.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I used to have a friend who came from out West and he had a "dog" that looked just like that one. It actually was a Wolf but you are not allowed to have them for pets in this state. Was the most amazing and gentle animal.
I use to live by this guy who's daughter owned a half n half wolf dog, he was huge.. He was a timber wolf but don't remember what the other half was. His daughter was a tiny gal, it always made me laugh when I would see them side by side. But, yes, he was beautiful and very friendly. Duke almost looks the same as the that one. He is Siberian husky/Grey wolf and the size of a regular sized dog.

VU Sponsors