Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been too long since I BBQ'ed some Ribs so thru Rain, Snow or Freezing Rain I am going to grill up a couple of racks for dinner tonight. Rolled the gas grill around to the side door so I don't have to walk far. Lazy bastard huh?
Nah, not lazy.... Smart.!

I would say it was good. If they were licking their fingers for another reason.... be concerned.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
651e87264f9e1b8e2464be81477c540f.jpg

728552d998aff0a426c137d1e5afb3b7.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Time to mount my plow since the weather forecast is calling for 4-8 inches overnight.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning buddy just waiting until a civilized time to make noise with the compressor and impact gun to install the mount. At least it isn't freezing temperatures and snow coming down.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well all my customers all texted me so, so I assume I will start my truck at 6AM or so and work until I run out of accounts. Supposed to stop snowing at 7AM according to the forecast. We will see. I can see it now where people will be running out in the street to stop me to plow them out. That is money and you have no regular guy so I charge this much
heavy-dollar-sign_1f4b2.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shit it is only lunchtime and such a busy morning already and next scheduled conference call is at 2 O-clock.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It never ceases to amaze me how little the Outsourced Tech support actually knows. I had an issue with a platform using IE11 and using the online chat I found out there is an issue and the ID-10-T tells me I can use a different browser. So I pointed out that I am using a different browser and asked how did he think I was using the Support Online Chat? No response~! He got a 1 when I was asked to provide feedback on my support experience. I am assuming it is outsourced due to his name and I used to know all the people who worked in support.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning buddy~! Getting ready to do the chores but taking it easy today so to speak. Just the normal stuff like house cleaning nothing too heavy duty.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good Morning @2WhiteWolves hope your Saturday is a good one
Thanks, Steve. Hope your Saturday was a good one.
Watched my nephew bowl. Gets kinda boring when the team doesn't have another team to play against. Plus, I bowl a game before the league starts bowling. But the last couple / few weeks, I can't get my bro or nephew to bowl one game with me. It sucks bowling against yourself.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
morn'n Steve, and folks.

we had our CB&C last weekend. wife made it. the best I have ever had !

NO beer with mine. for me, beer and food DO NOT go together.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will post a picture of my Corned Beef platter when I am ready to serve but for now this is all I am thinking of while waiting for company to arrive and dinner~!

anigif_original-grid-image-6149-1398696849-6.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn I am lucky I will get to have some corned beef hash and eggs this week.~ They devoured what I cooked.

gSs1PPcF_sGOJ-igCCXN_9DB2K_TDAqPIIQTQTX5agwFDD7awhI1RMlbySP-wbl_J4gDPaQMvwmqt7iiHsS_5jCU2HgZhlCIARu3CE3bHzFTXTxSRU6INOakT3HIR7_4hsLjLNuWB9H2Esv4yPqavqnJncruXXu93QsDxXbH9bR9Txkip-V6A0uSioJUXghgtVRPvIhag_cPsy46NDHS0WFRGfXr5aKm1OJJ3Ai7qeuI56w9iw4QppDCihjBiCXxEJdU1Ykk3RIX3L_m9n-UXqwrxho2FG3d8LgnLkjc-uXRnRnRSbmqBsQuz8WKJtU8bFsu94tc6w2lyd1c0kd7eru9d0llCtS3odgbfItUN8IG7wI832x23rBUojc7QXlG0eNQVQRBCuQsrbRd81iH5OQy685Llepd4ll7PW3IFRwhvVfeOTgBzIBT6oB2jo-22bYnZgYNLUBX4Wp4qpZpsBYp0-dmu-epCDdDtae8VM24qUyFDeU_0KXBsf0tzn8zik6wRHN6nbSvLxps7NbXpp_q8ftgmixUP95RyiPCYEGOcam8eepOOYMOsiAzHHBxm10xp9ohxKrVERUS8Bq8MVbA0Z5S-3ofGUg5uOvkX5zuDXYH-EMTbQHsboXXZxvNY_hJWgIIJq8DENrGCz7-agQXgkmJu5M=w1012-h759-no

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
looks real good, sept for the carrots. I only like carrots in stews and soups.
oh, and the carrots you get from the burrito joints = LOVE THOSE !

idk if I ever had corned beef hash

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I asked my wife. she said I should try the can. I'm like wtf, hell no. that's like saying chef-boy-r-dee is good spaghetti .

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I asked my wife. she said I should try the can. I'm like wtf, hell no. that's like saying chef-boy-r-dee is good spaghetti .

The Hormel is good and so is the Libby's~! I have had them both. But nothing is better than homemade~!

VU Sponsors