Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope you have a good day! I can’t wait for the little ones nap time!! I’m so tired lol

Just got home from taking Mom and Dad to a Seniors Group Christmas Party and picking them up 4 hours later. Did all the stuff I needed to get done and went shopping in a few stores. Now having a snort of Maple Pecan Liquor before I heat up my dinner.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
278310a166845c72accb9d667b3bf077.gif

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

I slept good too, Steve, but I feel exhausted also! Excited for today though because my oldest will be coming over to visit later! Little one is driving me nuts this morning! He keeps whining and screaming for everything under the sun! Wants eggs, makes eggs... doesn’t eat them, screams for cereal, eats cereal... and a bunch of other things :tantrum: I can’t keep up with him this morning lol!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Took Mom and my Sweetie for Christmas Trees this afternoon. Had Sweetie saying she didn't want a big tree and Mom saying she wanted a 6 footer. Sweetie got the 6 footer and Mom bought and 8 footer~! So I had had fun hauling and installing them~! Hopefully my trucj smells like pine from the blanket I put on the roof first~!

PfVmo4N.png

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Took Mom and my Sweetie for Christmas Trees this afternoon. Had Sweetie saying she didn't want a big tree and Mom saying she wanted a 6 footer. Sweetie got the 6 footer and Mom bought and 8 footer~! So I had had fun hauling and installing them~! Hopefully my trucj smells like pine from the blanket I put on the roof first~!

PfVmo4N.png
I’m allergic to real pine trees so I always have a fake one up.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So I got a response from Uwell this morning and the codes I gave them are Verified. They said since it is an older product it doesn't work on the site.

I took your advice and got a Rafale tank and coils from Breazy.

I’m done ban shopping, hopefully.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well finally home after dinner and a Movie. Sweetie wanted to put the light on her tree so we did that after the movie. She used all blue lights so I was playing Smurf Songs off the Internet on my phone~~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Just Frank I forgot to ask how is the Air Flow with the round holes in the base of the Rafale Coils? Only up to about 3,200 puffs on my last install.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Time to grab a cup of coffee and head over to Home Depot. Need a couple of Outlets and Christmas lights. Have a good day whatever is on your schedule. 28°F here........... :coffee:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Just Frank I forgot to ask how is the Air Flow with the round holes in the base of the Rafale Coils? Only up to about 3,200 puffs on my last install.
I'm thinking not as wide open as the bar styled ones? But that could all be in my head.

I don't remember why they switched to those. I remember reading they released several versions onto the market. Each updated version was identified by something. Oh these have bigger juice holes, these ones have the yellow oring, these new ones have _____. Maybe those round bottoms were just to identify updated Rafale coils V1.04 whatever. It could be they thought it provided a smoother draw too I guess.

I've saved a few of bottom parts (510 contacts are they called?), from all the different ones I've used. I'm glad I didn't go through all the trouble of the early versions. Those folks seemed pissed. But to Uwell's credit, they were sending out replacement packs to everyone who were dissatisfied.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m doing great! My oldest son is coming over to visit VERY SOON!!! So I get to see two brothers play and have a blast! I can’t wait!

It’s great the boys will be hanging out together. They’re at a great age now. They can still play and not try to be “grown up”.

Have the best day with your sons! I’m glad you’re seeing them!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking not as wide open as the bar styled ones? But that could all be in my head.

I have a few spent coils laying around and can change the bottom piece very easily. I read about it yesterday but a little more restricted draw might not be a bad thing.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors