Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With the experiences I had with it in the past I made some awesome meats and chicken. So I don't think it will take long at all to get my chops back. Mmmmmmm Pork Chops~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shit pulling out the smoker and cleaning up the Porcelain Pan made me want to smoke something for tonight's dinner! Too freaking late already and don't want to be eating at Midnight~! So a regular charcoal fire but I could drop a few Hickory chips in...............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sad news........................ RIP Dulli!

The little guy had to be put down because his Medical Issues got to the point it had to be done, but I have a heavy heart since he liked when I was Dog sitting he went for extra long walks and always got extra treats~!

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hectic day today. Bottom of the 15 yr old hot water heater gave out this morning an hour or so into my work so I spent the next 5 or 6 hours getting a new one and replaced all the fittings except half of the dielectrict union on the hot water discharge side. I thought it was good to go but a slow steady drip/leak means I am currently draining the new tank and have to call a plumber tomorrow to cut some copper and sweat on a new new union/fitting and a flex line (that I returned earlier). I still managed to clock 5 hrs of work from home time on the clock so the day wasn't a total waste.

Now I decided to enjoy some 80 proof Evan Williams on ice on the back porch with some of my DIY TOC's Cookie Lover RF SC variant. Man this RY4 x Sugar Cookie X French Vanilla vape goes great with a bourbon:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got me a nice 2014 Telling Bird zinfandel this evening.

NmlCC2k.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Finally done for the day running around like an idiot all day but got my truck back from the body shop all repaired. As you can see it is Wine time.

upload_2018-6-15_19-29-12.jpeg

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@CrazyChef v2.0 I could only find the Lil Smokies Beef Sausages so that is what I am going with Sunday. I know the other ones are are Beef and Pork so hoping they still have the right taste.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Overdid it for nat'l bourbon day last night so just having a lemon lime sparkling water on the back porch tonight, with some diy deep fried cookies n cream, after a 70 minute walk around the hood.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Overdid it for nat'l bourbon day last night so just having a lemon lime sparkling water on the back porch tonight, with some diy deep fried cookies n cream, after a 70 minute walk around the hood.

After running around all morning, then dealing with the Hertz guy trying to rip me off saying I had to pay a percentage and calls to the Insurance company to have then call and say Fuck That, it is covered 100%! Had to go over my vehicle and get the body work dust out of all the door jams and stuff. Fucking wine time and there isn't enough wine left~! Have to do the lawns and landscaping tomorrow morning and hopefully have some energy left for the woman Saturday Night. Oh yeah start cooking as soon as I have coffee Sunday for Fathers Day~! Going to start warming the cream cheese as soon as I put the coffee on..................

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am telling people I am making the ABT's because of The Chef, although I am leaving out the crazy part~! Cheers my friend..... :vino:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
First time I ever saw or heard of them was because you posting a picture of them in some other thread and it is going to be the Hit of the Fathers Day BBQ I can see it now~! The amount of miles I had to do to get the simple ingredients was wacky~! Who cares though it was Hertz gas and I was driving a Brand new Jeep. Fucking tin can compared to my vehicle but still had some cool toys.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You can also do Atomic Dragon Turds. Everything is the same, but you use a habanero pepper instead. Unless you have really, really big balls, then you can make them using ghost peppers.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You can also do Atomic Dragon Turds. Everything is the same, but you use a habanero pepper instead. Unless you have really, really big balls, then you can make them using ghost peppers.

I was thinking of making some with Sweet Green Peppers but I said to myself screw that~! The fucking light weights can not eat the Jalapeno~!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Don't do it. It'll kill the flavor. For the pussies in the group, you can make sure ALL the seeds and ribs are removed. You're left with the pepper flavor, but almost zero heat.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't do it. It'll kill the flavor. For the pussies in the group, you can make sure ALL the seeds and ribs are removed. You're left with the pepper flavor, but almost zero heat.

No I have hand picked fresh Jalapenos that are small but perfectly straight I was thinking I would make a couple of your special hot ones for Dad and make them with a couple of the seeds. Leave all the veins in them~! Fra Diavolo is never hot enough for him a a restaurant~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still going to take 2 pieces of a Smokie cut in half to cover them I figure.........

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To go from end o end the Jalapenos are pretty long. I could have bought ones that were really big if I wanted.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
To go from end o end the Jalapenos are pretty long. I could have bought ones that were really big if I wanted.
Nah dude, just put one in the middle and that's all you need. There is some cool stuff that gonna happen to the cream cheese that's exposed to the smoke. If it's all covered with the Lit'l Smokie, then you'll miss out on part of what makes these so good. The smoked cream cheese is delicious!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I wasn't thinking of covering the cream cheese totally just sausage from end to end never be able to cover the width. Sort of sausage in every bite~!

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Iced cold brewed Coffee and a vape on the back porch after a 30 minute bike ride -

Probably heading out for an hour walk after I finish the coffee.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well off to take the woman out she wants to take ride probably hit the Nautical Mile or someplace like it for a bite to eat.

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Our ghost pepper plant is blooming like crazy. We mix a little cream cheese, smoked pork belly, sun dried tomatoes and elk sausage crumbles, then wrap the whole damn thing again with thick pecan smoked bacon. Tastes amazing. Have to take the seeds and guts out of these, otherwise they are too hot to eat.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Found a nice little Italian Restaurant in Long Beach and had Linguini Pescadori which was absolutely fabulous and will be going back again~! After I stuffed my belly like a Thankgiving Turley took a walk a couple of blocks to the beach~!

upload_2018-6-16_21-59-47.jpeg

That is the Atlantic Ocean if anyone is curious...........

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Found a nice little Italian Restaurant in Long Beach and had Linguini Pescadori which was absolutely fabulous and will be going back again~! After I stuffed my belly like a Thankgiving Turley took a walk a couple of blocks to the beach~!

View attachment 113865

That is the Atlantic Ocean if anyone is curious...........

Thats a quiet beach dude. Would love to have some of that.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thats a quiet beach dude. Would love to have some of that.

Yeah because it was 8 PM at night and during the daytime it isn't like that~! On the Boardwalk it was busy though and sort of crowded.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Setting up in the back yard one of little PC a speakers for the sound system crapped out so had to run around to find some speakers. All I could find was 3D Sound System so now I have a Sub Woofer blasting the tunes~! Smoker is going and the BBQ;s are prepped.

upload_2018-6-17_14-0-42.png

Chefs ABT's are in the Smoker~!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Happy Fathers Day all fathers. Hope your offspring bought you all vape stuff.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Lookin' good! Don't worry is the cream cheese starts to ooze out a bit - it's supposed to.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry I did not get a picture when they were done but I had 16 for 5 people and there are none left~!! Totally was a Hit and even those who don't eat Hot Spicy food ate the ABT's and I have to make them again. My personal opinion was they kicked fucking ass~! And I can't take the Hot stuff since I got old. These fucking rule~! Dad wants them hotter next time more vein add seeds~!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yup. That's the general reaction whenever people try them for the first time. "I wanted to get pics, but they were gone!". Problem is, now you're expected to make them on a semi-regular basis.

VU Sponsors