Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey this is Steve LIVE from the back Patio/Porch to say thank you to the chef for the recipe and it is wine time~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup. That's the general reaction whenever people try them for the first time. "I wanted to get pics, but they were gone!". Problem is, now you're expected to make them on a semi-regular basis.

Even though they are more work then they look like I will make then anytime I receive a request~!

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning All

tumblr_o79otitvDR1rt8qn0o1_500.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I made 16 ABT's for 5 people and they were fighting over the last one~! Even leaving the Veins and a few seeds in a couple of Special ABT's for Dad he said they were not Hot??

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well been busy, but put a Touch Screen Pioneer Stereo in my truck because the OEM one took a shit, so now have Bluetooth and USB support in my vehicle. Freaking sound is amazing and wondering how long before I blow the OEM Speakers. Have a set of 6 so good for a while I guess.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well been busy, but put a Touch Screen Pioneer Stereo in my truck because the OEM one took a shit, so now have Bluetooth and USB support in my vehicle. Freaking sound is amazing and wondering how long before I blow the OEM Speakers. Have a set of 6 so good for a while I guess.
this is something i need to do. I have a USB port but my 2013 Cruze was 1 year before they added BT I think. There is a hack for replacing some part from a Camaro that goes under the center console but it doesn't look like much fun to install DIY. I would like to be able to stream music and podcasts from my phone once in a while.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well New Stereo installation is almost complete have some finishing work to do on the Bezel and the Audio Shop guys were telling me it can't be done. Maybe they can't do it?

upload_2018-6-22_16-42-2.jpeg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Freaking miss relaxing on the porch, does working around the House and in the driveway count? FTW and have another glass of Red

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn tired as shit since a spur of the moment visitor wound up with me cooking 5 different entrees for dinner on 2 BBQ's. This started at 3:30 with a glass of wine~! Put me and dinner time next to a BBQ and just stand back and get ready to eat. 1 piece of chicken and 2 little pieces of potato as leftovers.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well sometime if you ignore a Back Ache it goes away~! Too bad it doesn't work with some people right? LMFAO :wait:

Well did some research into why the Bluetooth in my New Car Stereo was lacking basic functionality like the Dial Pad. turns out that it required a special Parking Brake Bypass Harness because just power isn't enough it requires a power on and a pulse to Bypass the Parking Brake. Another $20 plus removing the radio to wire it into the Harness. But now I can watch DVD's on the dashboard.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm exactly the same. I think any true BBQer would agree. I have BBQed in the middle of a hurricane on more than one occasion.

Same here! Hurricanes and Nor Easters when I had to melt the ice on the BBQ to cook some steaks after 12 hours of Snow Plowing 18 inches of snow~! I have BBQ'ed for Christmas and New Years many, many times.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here! Hurricanes and Nor Easters when I had to melt the ice on the BBQ to cook some steaks after 12 hours of Snow Plowing 18 inches of snow~! I have BBQ'ed for Christmas and New Years many, many times.
YES! My fav holiday for BBQing is Thanksgiving. I smoke a 15lb turkey for 16hrs. My wife thinks I'm nuts, but it's the highlight of the holiday for me. One year I smoked a jumbalaya stuffing, as well. I also like using & curing local wood for smoking (though FL doesn't have a very great selection).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was going nuts trying to find this picture and had to email it to myself again from the phone.

upload_2018-6-26_21-3-6.jpeg

They always say what am I crazy clearing the back patio of snow but I have my reasons.....................

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@voicenyerhed did you see the Atomic Buffalo Turds I made on Fathers Day with @Crazy Chefs recipe? You bought up Smoking and I dug mine out of the back of the shed to make these.

View attachment 114429
Damn those look good! I like to stuff jalapeños & habaneros with cream cheese & lay a piece of crispy bacon over top, but that is some next level shit right there! And you smoked 'em?! I need this recipe.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is in this thread before fathers Day. Jalapenos with Cream cheese with Garlic and Cayenne Pepper with a Lil Smokie stuffed in it wrapped in bacon and Smoked.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It sure was Hump Day and wound up with a nasty headache from staring at data and ID 3 tags for hours. Took an Aleve but that really didn't work so you know what time it is right?

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not the front or back porch, but about to go on a family golf cart ride around the neighborhood while enjoying some banana cream. My kids get so excited about these golf cart rides!

VU Sponsors