Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have to run to a Pep Boys for a Car Cover so ready for the dummies~!

angry-driver-memes-are-all-the-rage-25.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Went to the Pep Boys that the Car Cover was supposed to be at but it wasn't and the guy said if I ordered it online they would have shipped it here so I had to go to the Jamaica Store. Sort of heading back home so no big deal. Then I hot a Dollar tree for some Breakfast Blend Coffee on the way home and I noticed my truck looked like I was 4 wheelin' and full of mud~! So when I got home I had lunch and gave my truck a good wash and tire detailing with a vacuum. It was getting cold so I didn't do the windows on the inside and will bang them out next warm day.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Went to the Pep Boys that the Car Cover was supposed to be at but it wasn't and the guy said if I ordered it online they would have shipped it here so I had to go to the Jamaica Store. Sort of heading back home so no big deal. Then I hot a Dollar tree for some Breakfast Blend Coffee on the way home and I noticed my truck looked like I was 4 wheelin' and full of mud~! So when I got home I had lunch and gave my truck a good wash and tire detailing with a vacuum. It was getting cold so I didn't do the windows on the inside and will bang them out next warm day.
You should come do my car! It needs a wash badly and I have to clean the inside. Especially the glass and dash. It’s just so cold!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So got woken up at 6AM because Dad fell in the bathroom and we had to send him to the Hospital because he hurt his shoulder. Mom find out her phone isn't working so I was on the phone with Verizon trying to get her back up. Now waiting for the call to see if he will be staying at the Hospital or will come home, probably need to bring clothes up to the ER.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So got woken up at 6AM because Dad fell in the bathroom and we had to send him to the Hospital because he hurt his shoulder. Mom find out her phone isn't working so I was on the phone with Verizon trying to get her back up. Now waiting for the call to see if he will be staying at the Hospital or will come home, probably need to bring clothes up to the ER.

Oh, that sucks! I hope he feels better quickly, Steve. You’re a good son, though. :hug::hug:

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
UPDATE: Dad does NOT have any other injuries from the fall and tests do not show anything like a stroke. Did some extensive blood tests to check for enzymes and his heart. Now he was just at the heart doctor so no idea on why they were running those? Doctor is debating keeping him overnight or a day or two until he can use both arms for the walker.

So on the phone with Verizon many times doing diagnosis over the phone to see what the hell was going on with her phone. Turned out to be a problem on the Fiber Network and not here but I had to disconnect all inside phone lines because they always blame them. When Lineman was here I had him give me a NID so I could replace the one in the basement to make it easier for me to diagnose in the future.

Waiting to hear from Mom if I need to bring the Portable Oxygen and wheel chair or just pick her up. I am really freaking tired right now~!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
UPDATE: Dad does NOT have any other injuries from the fall and tests do not show anything like a stroke. Did some extensive blood tests to check for enzymes and his heart. Now he was just at the heart doctor so no idea on why they were running those? Doctor is debating keeping him overnight or a day or two until he can use both arms for the walker.

So on the phone with Verizon many times doing diagnosis over the phone to see what the hell was going on with her phone. Turned out to be a problem on the Fiber Network and not here but I had to disconnect all inside phone lines because they always blame them. When Lineman was here I had him give me a NID so I could replace the one in the basement to make it easier for me to diagnose in the future.

Waiting to hear from Mom if I need to bring the Portable Oxygen and wheel chair or just pick her up. I am really freaking tired right now~!
I bet you are tired...
dats a lot to take on an in with no notice...
yet all is well so
maybe since you have been sick yourself..
maybe
you should be sure to take care of you and
maybe
TAKE A NAP
before you enter in for the next round....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
drive careful

I always try to and the freaking Red Light Camera at the corner of Hillside flashed again as I was going threw the damn light~! When I got back home had to download the video from my Dash Cam and check to make sure it didn't flash for me. Nope, it was green when I crossed the white line so the guy behind me got nailed. That is 2 times in as many days I had to download the video and check. This Dash Cam has paid for itself many times.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Wow, hope it all turns out the best it can. Stressful stuff for sure.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow, hope it all turns out the best it can. Stressful stuff for sure.

Thanks but I took it all in stride and just dealt with it calmly and succinctly. Got Vz to escalate the problem and calmed Mom down this morning when the shit hit the fan. I even got some approving smiles from the EMT's and cops who responded. I was offering use of any of the patient lift equipment I had plus had the transport chair at the ready. The guys who responded were great though.

Dad is OK although they admitted him until he can use his arm and might send him to Rehab to teach him how to use his walker for the umpteenth time.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Glad everything turned out well today. Now try to chill out a bit. If the TV will put you to sleep, then use it for that. Have something to eat, and take a nap.

Well done today, Steve. :vino:
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad everything turned out well today. Now try to chill out a bit. If the TV will put you to sleep, then use it for that. Have something to eat, and take a nap.

Well done today, Steve. :vino:
giphy.gif

Thanks but I kept my cool all day and did what needed to be done to get it done. Not stressed or anything just freaking tired. Relaxing now and going to make some Nathans Hot Dogs for dinner with just me and Mom.

VU Sponsors