Member For 2 Years
and its a MIRICAL da greek embassy
now HAS MY wedding certificate..
it's being translated
and then will be sent out to ME!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoooooooo

one step closer to the SS office..
den its get a health certifiacte...
guess em can't tell with me sitting accost from em dat am alive.
and den its BACK TO DA SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE AGAIN
to do battle on the last spelling of my maiden name.

from when's this entire issue started..
THEY transposed one little letter in my maiden name wrong some time long long ago...

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Howdy, Amber. How’s the morning going? Did you have a good painting day? Love and hugs to you and Tobey.
Morning went ok... it was my day to sleep in but hubby came in the room collecting his dirty clothes at 9am and I couldn’t fall back asleep lol. I had a great painting day! Didn’t get to finish though. Not enough time.

love and hugs right back love! Toby said “rheee” for his hug :):inlove:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
from when's this entire issue started..
THEY transposed one little letter in my maiden name wrong some time long long ago...

Years ago something similar happened to me because DMV made a mistake on my registration. State Police Officer drew a gun on me for a stolen vehicle on the 4th of July on the Jones Beach Causeway~! Took less than half an hour at DMV to straighten out but resulted in a 12 month investigation by the NYS Police to confirm I was a car thief~!

Great to hear your alive @DaBunny

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I made them recently and always heavy on the Onions~! If I have fresh Mushrooms them also~! Enjoy
I love my homemade gravy! My MIL gave me the recipe, but I add extra onions and mushrooms as well! Delicious!
What a shitty night to be walking into the backyard to BBQ~!
Is it pouring rain where you’re at too? I had to go out driving all over the place and it was hard for me to see.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning went ok... it was my day to sleep in but hubby came in the room collecting his dirty clothes at 9am and I couldn’t fall back asleep lol. I had a great painting day! Didn’t get to finish though. Not enough time.

love and hugs right back love! Toby said “rheee” for his hug :):inlove:

The painting looks great, so far! I think husbands have a knack for waking us up like that. :teehee:
Tobe is adorable! Hug and love to you both. <3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I love my homemade gravy! My MIL gave me the recipe, but I add extra onions and mushrooms as well! Delicious!

Is it pouring rain where you’re at too? I had to go out driving all over the place and it was hard for me to see.

It stopped raining here for a bit now. I made burgers with some good cheddar I had. Came out really nice. Plus, a salad. And Biscoff and coffee for desert. <3

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all ! Ugg - what a dreadful morning here. Pouring and supposed to change to snow. Have to go out now-store,library,pick up mom mail and if I can beat snow -post office to see why the forwarding of her mail is not working !!! Have a little over an hour perhaps-this car sucks in snow-at least the new tires that came on it do. I cheaped out and didn't get snow tires-will do for next year. Oh well-payback for hanging out the last few days.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It’s pouring rain here again today too. It’s mirserable here but more than yesterday’s rain. I can’t remember if it’s supposed to change to snow here too... I think so. I HOPE so! I’ve been needing some good snow/a good snow storm!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning all ! Ugg - what a dreadful morning here. Pouring and supposed to change to snow. Have to go out now-store,library,pick up mom mail and if I can beat snow -post office to see why the forwarding of her mail is not working !!! Have a little over an hour perhaps-this car sucks in snow-at least the new tires that came on it do. I cheaped out and didn't get snow tires-will do for next year. Oh well-payback for hanging out the last few days.

Sorry you’ve got to do so much stuff. It’s pouring here too, and I was thinking about going to Continental, but I’ll prolly blow it off. Be careful with the rain and snow driving.

Hey, we liked having you hang out. Please don’t go be a hermit again! :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s pouring rain here again today too. It’s mirserable here but more than yesterday’s rain. I can’t remember if it’s supposed to change to snow here too... I think so. I HOPE so! I’ve been needing some good snow/a good snow storm!

It was supposed to be in the 50’s here, and I was sorta bummed. I like the East Coast winters! Love you, Amber! <3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah. We were supposed to have it in the 50’s too... I’m wondering if where I live isn’t that far from you guys... maybe like an hour away possibly?

Probably. We weren’t far from my in laws when they were in Jersey. Prolly an hour by car, give or take.

Steve grew up not far from where I live now. And I grew up not far from where he lives now.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a morning ! Seems when I was out earlier in week on whatever was the nice sunny day-must of sat in car listening to 1st Wave on Serius -vaping and left the car window open. :gaah: Driver side soaked from all the rain these last few days.Sat on a towel. Now the interior windows get all fogged up.Seems mom's mail was forwarded as there were only a few pcs. Got drenched going into library-went to store - thanks to the fish guy who said- there's the snow-I booked. Saved a lot-only spent 13.00. Got what I needed anyway-salad-cod-parmesean-and an emergency bread in case we lose power with the high winds expected later. @Rhianne -the light was out at the KK - so I didn't get road donuts :cry: Anyway got home just in time as the temp had dropped and snow was sticking to roads. About 3ins so far- Glad to be back in caren's world.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Finally got finished with all my errands and I hate going to the Parking Lot for Walmart because so many fools~! I intentionally park far away so I don't have to deal with too many but the stupidity of people is just ridiculous. Almost home and some ID-10-T pulls over by the school and immediately opens his door~! He almost got it ripped off and my dash cam records it so I can prove it was his fault but the look of fear was priceless.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Finally got finished with all my errands and I hate going to the Parking Lot for Walmart because so many fools~! I intentionally park far away so I don't have to deal with too many but the stupidity of people is just ridiculous. Almost home and some ID-10-T pulls over by the school and immediately opens his door~! He almost got it ripped off and my dash cam records it so I can prove it was his fault but the look of fear was priceless.
I just had someone yesterday fly right in front of me to turn into the gas station! I almost Tboned them!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What a morning ! Seems when I was out earlier in week on whatever was the nice sunny day-must of sat in car listening to 1st Wave on Serius -vaping and left the car window open. :gaah: Driver side soaked from all the rain these last few days.Sat on a towel. Now the interior windows get all fogged up.Seems mom's mail was forwarded as there were only a few pcs. Got drenched going into library-went to store - thanks to the fish guy who said- there's the snow-I booked. Saved a lot-only spent 13.00. Got what I needed anyway-salad-cod-parmesean-and an emergency bread in case we lose power with the high winds expected later. @Rhianne -the light was out at the KK - so I didn't get road donuts :cry: Anyway got home just in time as the temp had dropped and snow was sticking to roads. About 3ins so far- Glad to be back in caren's world.

giphy.gif

There you go, CC. Sorry they’re not real! :hug:

Last edited:

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all, was up till 4am last night. PMS-pre-moon syndrome in my case. Have had it as long as I can remember. Get antsy and can't sleep for 2 or 3 days-then finally full and I sleep well again. Today/tonight is full so I should get a good nights rest. When I had my business it was common to hear-caren-how much coffee have you had today? and there were several calendars thru plant with al the full moons highlighted! Am really tired now. Going to make a 2nd coffee now.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Basically Quiet since Dad isn't here~! LOL Keeping an eye on Mom as she didn't feel well one day this week. We had a Regular Neapolitan Pizza topped with Eggplant last night.

I haven’t had pizza in ages. Maybe I’ll get some this week. We have so much turn over with stores here, I can’t keep up.

How’s your Dad doing?

VU Sponsors