Become a Patron!

Vaping pouch

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys. Looking for some sort of pouch to carry my mod and some juice. I have been using a little felt bag like the one a crown royal comes in. I like to keep it together in my lunch box or in my cost pocket just to keep it all from floating around and getting beat up. Is anybody else anal like me and have something like this.?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jonathanmark1401

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man bag, it's from that gay shop in central fargo ya big douche!! ;)

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wallyworld usually has a large selection of camera bags.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a sunglasses case that costed me $1 from the Dollar Tree, fits my Alien mod with baby beast and a small 10 to 15ml bottle of juice. It has a clip that I attach to my belt loop to keep my mod upright. It is a soft padded cloth that feels kind of foamy and stretches slightly as well. I bought a blue one for my husband and it isn't so awful looking that he won't use it. lol

We also have the hard ego cases but they are bigger and have no clip. I prefer the clip. Even when I sit down in the car and arrange the case between my legs (still attached to the right front belt loop) it still stays upright. I once laid the mod with same tank on its side in the pouch of a fleece hoodie and it leaked a bit so I no longer let it lay that way.

bklynt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vapes.com has a small case which I bought and pouches for like $2/$3. Also coil master makes some pouches

William2880

Member For 3 Years
I got this off of Amazon and use it pretty much daily...

Search there site for "foxvape".

Attachments

• 71mSzRHXs8L._SX522_.jpg
    71mSzRHXs8L._SX522_.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

kloudkase

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You can get these. Check em out. www.kloudkase3d.com we make them for a lot of the mods out there. Battery box with juice holder to.

Attachments

• Kloud-Kase-for-IPV-D2Blue.jpg
    Kloud-Kase-for-IPV-D2Blue.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 12

VU Sponsors