Become a Patron!

Vaping Question

I have been vaping for the last three months after smoking for 36 years. I always felt ill in my stomach, suffered with headaches and coughing. After i started vaping it all came to an abrupt stop and I now feel like this is the best time of my life cause I always feel so good. The question is, I have talked to alot of people that have also switched and the only problem they seem to have if any is their bowels changing whereas they say that they seem to go more now then they did. Has anybody else had that happen to them? I did at first but it stopped with them it didn't and it raises that fear that it to (vaping) might be dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If this is not a joke LOL. I would think if you suck on burning organic matter for 30+ years then stop, your body will react to that . Now
your overall health is better .

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I have been vaping for the last three months after smoking for 36 years. I always felt ill in my stomach, suffered with headaches and coughing. After i started vaping it all came to an abrupt stop and I now feel like this is the best time of my life cause I always feel so good. The question is, I have talked to alot of people that have also switched and the only problem they seem to have if any is their bowels changing whereas they say that they seem to go more now then they did. Has anybody else had that happen to them? I did at first but it stopped with them it didn't and it raises that fear that it to (vaping) might be dangerous.

Your system has changed from those clogging chemicals you were use too, lol. Like anything else there is a adjustment period.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Also might I add that I have been vaping over 5 years, and need some extra fiber in my system, just saying that everyones body is different, but with time it will adjust to a normal level.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

With some people, the slightest change in food, drink and other environmental factors can cause, bathroom issues.

Like corn on the cob, this too shall pass;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
see_you_tomorrow_tee.jpg

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huckleberried : the never ending corn cycle.

If being a little more regular is the only down side to vaping, is that really a down side?

Reactions: jae

Savage_46

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good catch jeremy. We had a "discussion" about that in college. In a nutshell, it was being able to eat only 1 can of corn for a week & being able to survive off of the "cycle". Every time that reference comes up, I think of cycle.

Reactions: jae

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Chances are you are also drinking a lot more water now. Water will cause you to go to the restroom more often.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good catch jeremy. We had a "discussion" about that in college. In a nutshell, it was being able to eat only 1 can of corn for a week & being able to survive off of the "cycle". Every time that reference comes up, I think of cycle.
tumblr_lozdsb0bKx1qbnd1c.gif

NOLA_Willie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have noticed some flavors of e-juice gives me abdominal gas.
It can cause discomfort but sure is better than gaging every morning.

VU Sponsors