Become a Patron!

VAPING REALLY HELPED SAVE MY LIFE

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I dont know why but id like to share this. This is just one of the many scars from open Heart surgery and losing my hearing all at the same time. My first pic i ever took of it. I still smoked after getting out of my 3 month stay at the hospital. Docs and everyone around me could not believe i went back to cigs days after being home. This site man i tell ya. You guys freaking rock. I will always do my business within these virtual walls even if its just buying from the trading section. Great members like juicy and gp showed suck kindness when i struggled to just have the necessitys. I always have that in my heart. I try to PIF at least once a month with recovery guys i know. I just moved into a new apartment not to long ago its completely cig smoke free my first one ever. I guess all im saying right now is thank you UV. And the UV community.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
db1f14826d7a8b22e56b8afb08407562.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God bless...any help a rookie like me can ever be...i got you. Ill be 3 yrs smoke free after discovering vapin. Never thought i could kick the habit after 25 yrs...glad to have u with us bro. All your cig money will no go into this...and be money well spent.

Sent from a very cloudy room

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
God bless...any help a rookie like me can ever be...i got you. Ill be 3 yrs smoke free after discovering vapin. Never thought i could kick the habit after 25 yrs...glad to have u with us bro. All your cig money will no go into this...and be money well spent.

Sent from a very cloudy room
Def money well spent thank you bro for your kind words

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon