Become a Patron!

Vaping & Smoking, which one should be advocated?

I am a girl, sometimes I do smoking when I am in pressure. I know it is not good for my health but I need that tobacco, friends tell me vaping is a better way to disperse pressure and having fun. I did try. But I confuse which one should be advocated?

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is vaping safe? Not completely, but we know that it's a lot safer than inhaling the horrid things in cigarette smoke. However, it does not completely replace cigarettes. We become addicted to a whole lot more than just nicotine; and nicotine isn't the bad guy in smoking. Vaping is designed to replace the physical portion of smoking, and the nicotine replaces that from the cigarette. But, since cigarettes still had many substances you have come to like, the desire to quit smoking must still be there.

As far as which one to advocate for, healthwise, it's a no-brainer. Vaping wins every time.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping is considered a safer alternative. We would like to believe it's nicotine you need to satisfy you, Nancy in Encom, which you can get without the hazards of using tobacco.

Whatever you decide, you have our best wishes and, if you'd like, our support.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Peer pressure is a motherfucker lol

VU Sponsors