Become a Patron!

Vaping study thread

surrogatekey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay, so here's the vaping study thread much-discussed earlier... (also here is my longish reply to some questions raised in that discussion)

I am a researcher at the Center for Critical Public Health (criticalpublichealth.org), a nonprofit public health research center. We are conducting a study about the use of electronic cigarettes and vaping devices. We’re trying to learn more about people’s thoughts and opinions regarding their use. We would like to ask this group a few questions about vaping. Please only participate in the discussion if you are 18 years of age older. We may use some of your comments when we publish the results of our research, but none of the comments we quote will include your username. Please be aware, however, that someone reading one of our research publications might still be able to link your comment to your username through an online search. Finally, please do not use harassing, degrading, or intimidating language. If you do use such language, we will refer to the forum’s terms of service and take appropriate action. If you have any comments or questions, you can contact me by PM. My contact information can also be found on our Center’s website.

And I have two questions:

How did you get started with vaping/e-cigarettes? What has your experience been like?

What are some things about vaping and/or e-cigarettes that you would like more people to know?

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Finally, please do not use harassing, degrading, or intimidating language. If you do use such language, we will refer to the forum’s terms of service and take appropriate action.

But. Wait. What?

Brain exploded. Someone. Help.

VU Sponsors