Become a Patron!

Vaping technology could improve health, cut costs

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Not a bad article. Wish someone would address how government can replace tax $$ they are losing for reduced tobacco sales. Many countries have unfortunately become quite dependant on that income.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Not a bad article. Wish someone would address how government can replace tax $$ they are losing for reduced tobacco sales. Many countries have unfortunately become quite dependant on that income.
Maybe government just needs to learn to live with a little less?

And let's not forget that those taxes were supposed to defray the increased burden that smokers put on health care systems.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
We know better. The loss will have to be replaced. As the popularity and success of vaping grows so will our taxes. That is the only reason I'm starting to diy. Nic taxes will rise considerably in the future. Problem for the government is that our nic lasts much longer and our gear lasts for years. That will leave a substantial hole for them to fill.

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Maybe stifle their appetite for 13 billion dollar aircraft carriers?

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
We know better. The loss will have to be replaced. As the popularity and success of vaping grows so will our taxes. That is the only reason I'm starting to diy. Nic taxes will rise considerably in the future. Problem for the government is that our nic lasts much longer and our gear lasts for years. That will leave a substantial hole for them to fill.
I've arranged thing so they'll never get another dime from me in the form of tobacco/nic/sin taxes. I DIY. I've stocked a lifetime's worth of nic in several freezers, and I use mechanical squonk mods that will outlast me. All that cost less than what I would have spent on cigs in 6 months had I continued to smoke. I figure they got more than enough from me during the 36 years I smoked.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I've arranged thing so they'll never get another dime from me in the form of tobacco/nic/sin taxes. I DIY. I've stocked a lifetime's worth of nic in several freezers, and I use mechanical squonk mods that will outlast me. All that cost less than what I would have spent on cigs in 6 months had I continued to smoke. I figure they got more than enough from me during the 36 years I smoked.
I'm trying to get to that point. I'm ordering nic salts from NR today, 100mg pg. Only went for 150ml since they were out of 200mg. Hoping th is almost none existent.

VU Sponsors