Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
10928863_10205709359914776_1891659744254578512_n.jpg

Something very special arrived at my home today. An award from Guide to Vaping.

It's something so simple, just glass and wood... yet it means so very much.

The Guide to Vaping's "Best of the Best" is a vaping community institution, now in its 5th year. It gives the vaping community a voice to determine who and what stands out among the rest. Despite its recent launch, the Vaping Underground Forum was chosen as Best Over All in 2014. From a passion-fueled vision in March of 2014, and a very well-received launch in June 2014, the Underground went on to win the support of vapers across the community to earn this award as well as be named Best Forum of 2014 by year's end... after merely 6 months in operation.

We were told it couldn't be done. We were told that no one wanted yet another vaping forum. In Google hangouts, on Reddit, in Facebook groups-- critics laughed at the idea.

But being the stubborn people we are - we didn't listen.

Vaping Underground began with just 6 people - Me, TygerTyger, Smokie, Lucidious Rage, CJ, and Cigarbabe. Since those first brainstorming sessions, we have recruited scores of impassioned and highly dedicated moderators which have proved to be the greatest asset our forum has to boast.

I want to give sincere and heartfelt thanks and congratulations to the entire admin and moderator team for their hard work, dedication, and investment... and most of all, for putting up with my shit. Each and every one of you had a hand in taking my vision and bringing it to life. This could have never happened if isn't wasn't for your contributions.

A special thanks goes out to Lucidious Rage and CJ for dealing with me during the early days of building the forum, and the literally hundreds of hours we spent in Google hangouts hashing out details and building the framework.

Lastly, but by no means least, I want to thank our members. You came, you joined, you participated, and you fully embraced this vision. It is your regular interaction that has turned it into the thriving hub it has become. We thank you for giving us a chance to create a place you enjoy being a part of, without the cumbersome and convoluted rules we've seen elsewhere. Our commitment in 2015 will be to continue to provide you with the best Vape Forum experience possible.

Thank you again,
The Vaping Underground Team

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
gj1.gif

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh God , my computer was playing tricks on me or maybe i'm just hallucinating , not sure , anyways i read Joe's post but i was convinced it stopped before the last paragraph , i did not notice the last paragraph, i was convinced it ended with the below:

A special thanks goes out to Lucidious Rage and CJ for dealing with me during the early days of building the forum, and the literally hundreds of hours we spent in Google hangouts hashing out details and building the framework.

Thank you again,
The Vaping Underground Team

Well as you can imagine my outrage was overwhelming , i mean i was steaming , not even a single mention of the members efforts , we were being dissed big time , i mean WTF really , to say i was ready to kill is an understatement, , (not really, not violent at all actually but trying to get others to believe it because it looks better) , well , eventually i saw the bottom paragraph that was written by Joe and all was good again , he did mention me twice but in a positive was so i'm A OK with it.

Lastly, but by no means least, I want to thank our members, except VH fan . You came, you joined, you participated, and you fully embraced this vision. It is your regular interaction that has turned it into the thriving hub it has become. We thank you for giving us a chance to create a place you enjoy being a part of, without the cumbersome and convoluted rules we've seen elsewhere. Our commitment in 2015 will be to continue without VH fan and to provide you with the best Vape Forum experience possible .

Thats actually one of the most positive comments i have seen about me , i'm thrilled actually .

Now , jokes aside and everybody knows i'm joking right lol. Here;s what i really wanted to say :

Congrats to all for whipping ECF's ass and if they think this one hurt , next years will be a hell of a lot more thorough .

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn , forgot, can't edit , got to fix the spelling mistakes , can't stand it , just let me edit , whats the problem , c, mon your killing me ....

Fad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Excellent news ~ the award wasn`t really a surprise ;)

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
hey thanks alot for letting me be apart the forum yall should check out the new box mod unregulated i picked up http://www.rawpowermods.com

New member, first post, drops a link to a box he "picked up"....... I'll let it go this time, @ken kehrer (in fact, I even cleaned up your broken code).....
but we see what you did there....... please keep future referrals to the appropriate areas (unregistered vendors or deals)

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you tell'em @TygerTyger, kinda low down, like a used car dealer. Makes me not want to buy anything from him, not that I would anyway, can build one myself. It goes without saying: CONGRATS TO MY ONE AND ONLY FORUM, VU!!!!!

Hey folks I own 3 vape shops and I sell box mods online and I have been learning about anchor texts and back links I didn't no it was a problem I didn't realize I did anything wrong I wasn't trying to be shady what I was trying to do is get my rankings up in the search engines and from what I understand this is the way to do it I am moving a large volume of customers threw my site and the more anchor text and back links you have the more you rank up in the search engines on Google so again wasn't trying to upset anyone just trying to build the health of my site and I assumed it was okay in vap in forums I actually have the 2nd largest unregulated box mod sales on ebay and not every one can build there own box so sorry if I caused a problem

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey folks I own 3 vape shops and I sell box mods online .... so sorry if I caused a problem

You didn't cause a problem. You posted off topic, and out of the appropriate place for advertising. We welcome business owners and advertisers, as long as they post in the appropriate areas (as noted in my last comment). Signing up fresh, and making your first post an advertisement buried deep in an unrelated thread is exactly the modus operandi of a typical spammer. As you can see above, you were given the benefit of the doubt and your post was not removed, (which is how spammers are typically dealt with)..... instead you were given the courtesy of having your link fixed for you, so that it works.

Please make yourself at home, establish a presence, participate in the forums and familiarize yourself with the sections that advertisements are welcomed. People are much more likely to be interested in your wares if you take the time to establish yourself and let others get to know (and trust) you.

EsmokerCanada Inc.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Congrats Joe and VU team! It's great to see how all your hard work is paying off with The Best of 2014 Award from Guide to Vaping :) Happy vaping from all of us at EsmokerCanada Inc.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CONGRATULATIONS !!
Standing%20ovation.gif

That is awesome ... something like that is not something that comes from luck or just happens .. it is the result of hard work and commitment
- Thanks to all the founders, mods, and the member base here that have made this forum a place for us all to learn & feel comfortable!

Vaping Raven

Member For 4 Years
I knew I picked the correct forum to join. Way to go Joe AND THE WHOLE JU community. This is great news a d a fun and informitive place to be.

HYCE42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tyger's the only mod I've ever seen who can make you appreciate the lil spankin' you just got... :)
Note to self: follow VU rules and don't piss off Tyger.....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors