Not open for further replies.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel so sorry for Tyger, I had to ask if I entered more than once as well. If I were her, at this point, I would be like, " Fuck all these idiots!" The lady has some angelic patience.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That she does, I'm just happy that there are still people out there that are as nice as her, and alot of the others around here:D:D:D:D:D

Vicious Vaperz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One a week for 5 weeks starting Aug 9th
UPDATE 8/25: WE HAVE GIVEN AWAY 2 OF 5 VAPORSHARKS! 3 MORE REMAIN!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tyger Tyger can you please check I may have put in too many entries .

No, @Randy S Bortz ... I only have one entry for you, but the user name is different! If I don't have the correct username, we might not find you when we go to award the prize. Did you change your username? Is this the one you're using? Please tag me in your reply as soon as possible so I'm certain to see it and get this resolved for you prior to today's drawing. I'll be watching for your reply until 5pm Pacific time.

I hope I only did one entry, and with tomorrow being my B-day, this would make an awesome win if I'm that lucky!

@Demoniacal - you're all good, no worries..... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :D

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Enter me please.

@Dutzy..... please read the first post in this thread. All the instructions you need are there. Remember to only enter ONCE. Users with multiple entries are disqualified.

@Dutzy..... please read the first post in this thread. All the instructions you need are there. Remember to only enter ONCE. Users with multiple entries are disqualified.

Hey there @TygerTyger , thanks for the contest first off! I'm new to vapingunderground and it's awesome to see something like this going on! I'm concerned that I may be entered twice after changing my username - original entry was hanalover as the username, new username is hanakid. Thought I'd try to clarify to avoid being disqualified - thanks!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
.... I'm concerned that I may be entered twice after changing my username - original entry was hanalover as the username, new username is hanakid. Thought I'd try to clarify to avoid being disqualified - thanks!

Yes, @hanakid ... you were entered twice. I've fixed it for you.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tyger after my little mistake this morning could you fix it if I did same?

@Dutzy - you had already signed up once on Aug.4, so I removed your entry from today.

Due to the fantastic start of this new forum we have decided to do an epic giveaway for our members.

We are giving away 5 of the new 18650 Vaporsharks (aka rNDA).

Info on the new mod can be found HERE

To enter go to the URL below and fill out the form. You will be required to be member of Vaping Underground. Members of the moderating team who are not admins are welcome to participate.

Please signup only once - you will be entered in all 5 drawings.

Each drawing will be done on Done Deal Show and winners will be notified by private message here.

One a week for Five weeks - Starting Aug 9th.

Lets all please thank @TygerTyger for making this far more streamlined then the other giveaways we have done!

THE SIGNUP FORM: http://myurl.co/vuvaporsharks

UPDATE 9/6: WE HAVE GIVEN AWAY 5 OF 5 VAPORSHARKS! 3 MORE REMAIN!
Not sure if I've signed up twice.. pretty please could you check?

Jerseyche170

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you JOE & Vapingunderground! You guys ROCK!!! Sorry I haven't been on lately, been to the ER & arm is in a brace and sling, hard to type. :( MISS EVERYONE!!!
Thank you so very much for deleting my extra entry! It was totally done by mistake! I am so, so sorry! :( I am going to my rheumatologist on Monday, so hopefully he will give me a shot to help my arm! BLESS YOU! :D

Vaping Porter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @TygerTyger I'm just wondering if I've messed myself up here... I asked Joe (I think) to alter my screen name on the forums after I created it (and after I entered the contest). Just wondering if I'm still connected to my entry.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @TygerTyger I'm just wondering if I've messed myself up here... I asked Joe (I think) to alter my screen name on the forums after I created it (and after I entered the contest). Just wondering if I'm still connected to my entry.

No, @Vaping Porter ... I don't have this username listed. What was the old username?

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@TygerTyger has someone won the third rDNA yet? I might be confused, I am most of the time. Sorry for buggin!

kathibg57

Member For 4 Years

Due to the fantastic start of this new forum we have decided to do an epic giveaway for our members.

We are giving away 5 of the new 18650 Vaporsharks (aka rNDA).

Info on the new mod can be found HERE

To enter go to the URL below and fill out the form. You will be required to be member of Vaping Underground. Members of the moderating team who are not admins are welcome to participate.

Please signup only once - you will be entered in all 5 drawings.

Each drawing will be done on Done Deal Show and winners will be notified by private message here.

One a week for Five weeks - Starting Aug 9th.

Lets all please thank @TygerTyger for making this far more streamlined then the other giveaways we have done!

THE SIGNUP FORM: http://myurl.co/vuvaporsharks

UPDATE 9/6: WE HAVE GIVEN AWAY 5 OF 5 VAPORSHARKS! 3 MORE REMAIN!
Where do u go to c who won?

ΩMG the rDNA is my dream mod of 2014... be nice to own a non clone dna :rolleyes:

ΩMG the rDNA is my dream mod of 2014... be nice to own a non clone dna :rolleyes:
100% in agreement with you there. I have 2 girls(6 and 7) and work as a paramedic (which as a public service does not get paid much) and all I own is cheap Chinese clones bc I don't have the money to purchase the real deal but I have always really wanted to buy a genuine mod.This would be like a dream to win bc I doubt I'll ever have the extra money to buy one. So thanks @TygerTyger and @VaporJoes for the chance to actually get one.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@TygerTyger ummmm can you please check and make sure i just have one entry too purty please?

@cheetodog - one entry. You're all good!

Sign me up pleaae

@mrbatesownsu - Please read the first post in this thread. I can't sign you up. Only you can.

@TygerTyger has someone won the third rDNA yet? I might be confused, I am most of the time. Sorry for buggin!

@Uber300 - Four of five of the VaporSharks have now been awarded. We're posting pics from the winners in this thread as they roll in.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if I entered yet...@TygerTyger Thanks for the opportunity!

Yes, @Sirkris - you entered on August 4. Good luck!

Ok am I in?

I do NOT have an entry for you, @WakeUpDead.... please refer to post #1 in this thread for instructions on how to enter.

Not sure if I've signed up twice.. pretty please could you check?

Hi @darthrazr... good thing you asked! I've removed the second entry and you are qualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors