Not open for further replies.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know this doesn't belong here, but I really want everyone to take at look at these MODS! And no, I didn't make them or know that guy that did.

In an earlier post I spoke of art, well I was making fun of the the claim that mass produced mods were art. The piece above IS TRUE ART. None two are alike and from the reviews I have read, they hit hit hard.

eBAY

TCM-650 COPPER MOD, Authentic Custom Handmade Mechanical Mod made in the USA
Seller information

keleoda (34) 100% Positive feedback
Item condition:
New
Price:
US $55.00
Please buy one of the guys' pieces, he is, hopefully the future of American Modders!

Last edited:

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Read the OP and it was updated to say 5 of 5 have been give away and then 3 remain, so I entered and hoping I get one. I'm on disability and after losing 33% of my income, don't think I'll be able to sneak a mod past the wife ;)

Bill

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks and 1 more question. Is a private message the same thing as the conversation envelope icon at the top of the page? On the off chance that I win I don't want to miss out because I didn't check.
Yep, a PM is like sending e-mail, but in the forum system instead of e-mail. You will probably get an e-mail notification of the PM though assuming your e-mail notifications are enabled in your user profile.

Click on your user name in the top right corner of the page
Select "Contact Details" under "Settings" in the right menu bar
Make sure that "Accept Conversations From" is checked and the group you want is selected in the drop down
Make sure that "Receive email when a new conversation message is received"
Save your changes

This will enable you to receive PM's and get e-mail notifications when you receive one. Note that these may already be set "on" in your profile.

Bill

slyman920

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree congrats to the winner I could not watch last night my kindle want do adobe flash. So please let us.

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't received my PM yet, what the fuck is goin on? I know I won!:D

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will the first one to admit I'm a complete dumbass, but this confuses me:

UPDATE 9/6: WE HAVE GIVEN AWAY 5 OF 5 VAPORSHARKS! 3 MORE REMAIN!

Do we have to re-enter? Or is this a joke?

Due to the fantastic start of this new forum we have decided to do an epic giveaway for our members.
:v ""AWESOME GIVEAWAY"" :v Thanks for the opportunity. Good Luck Everyone! God Bless! :v

We are giving away 5 of the new 18650 Vaporsharks (aka rNDA).

Info on the new mod can be found HERE

To enter go to the URL below and fill out the form. You will be required to be member of Vaping Underground. Members of the moderating team who are not admins are welcome to participate.

Please signup only once - you will be entered in all 5 drawings.

Each drawing will be done on Done Deal Show and winners will be notified by private message here.

One a week for Five weeks - Starting Aug 9th.

Lets all please thank @TygerTyger for making this far more streamlined then the other giveaways we have done!

THE SIGNUP FORM: http://myurl.co/vuvaporsharks

slyman920

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ok i am thoroughly con-fuse-ed does this mean you are still giving vapor sharks a way and do i need to re enter in order to try and win one i really hope to know the answer before tomorrow night i would want to miss out if there is still a chance to win one of these. also happy birthday to me!

drunknfoo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My first post, after reviewing some of the posts on the forum I'm glad I signed up. Amazing community, and this giveaway is just fantastic. Goodluck to all.

draghon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

not sure if i missed it or not, but is this still on going? be nice if it is, and if it is, good luck to all.

not sure if i missed it or not, but is this still on going? be nice if it is, and if it is, good luck to all.
+1. I'm confused about this also. Are there any more being given away, or was it just 5? Maybe @TygerTyger can shed some light on the matter.

slyman920

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
so i am gonna let every one know i did verify with @TygerTyger that this contest is over they did give them away and the the fact the first post says there are three to be given away is a mistake. congrats to the winners and good luck next time to everyone else including my self. will let @TygerTyger and @VaporJoes know that this post messed up.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Giveaway and thread now closed.
Thanks everyone for participating, and congratulations to our winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors