Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground Mix It Forward Party+PIF+Contest- Oh My!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry! Work at work and work at home be kickin' my booty, but I'm in for 60ml of Crema Fritta and 60ml of something else TBD, and probably toss in some cotton bacon....perhaps something else once I go through my "inventory"....flat rate shipping would probably be the way to go here, I think medium priority flat rate is $13 and change?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
@jwill Could there be an option to just mail you a couple juices and some gear? I don't need to be in the competion and don't need anything from the box. I have an unused Crius 2 dual and finally have some good enough to share recipes. Thought I would do a 3mg, 6mg, 9mg,12mg 60ml each.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@jwill Could there be an option to just mail you a couple juices and some gear? I don't need to be in the competion and don't need anything from the box. I have an unused Crius 2 dual and finally have some good enough to share recipes. Thought I would do a 3mg, 6mg, 9mg,12mg 60ml each.
I'd like to mail something directly too. I can whip up a few 60MLs to chip in. I also have unopened subohm tanks and boxes of coils for them. I'll try to get them in the mail as quick as I can.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

That's up to you all. I was going to pass the box around for several reasons. 1. That everyone can see its real 2. Grab a couple of these Chubby Gorillas 3. Share in the responsibility of handling. It would likely be less expensive to do many small packages to one location but I wasn't going to assume that people would be willing to do that due to history of stuff like that disappearing.

I am open to ideas to help keep cost down and make things simple. This turned into a real thing much faster than expected. If you all trust me to handle the boxes I will do so with transparency.

I'm surprised no one has spoken up at a chance to get one of these boxes. I would like to let the two threads for folks to get in on it soak for a week or two and give them some time to find it. I say if they don't by the end of two weeks we open it up to all military and then all of VU if there isn't much interest. Since all of you are involved, this is a decision that is made by all of you.

Also, at the end of the day I still need to give away 30 of these Chubby Gorilla bottles. I just do not have room for them in my mixing storage.

I am providing a prize for all of your willingness to participate+ the one from Roundhouse.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That's up to you all. I was going to pass the box around for several reasons. 1. That everyone can see its real 2. Grab a couple of these Chubby Gorillas 3. Share in the responsibility of handling. It would likely be less expensive to do many small packages to one location but I wasn't going to assume that people would be willing to do that due to history of stuff like that disappearing.

I am open to ideas to help keep cost down and make things simple. This turned into a real thing much faster than expected. If you all trust me to handle the boxes I will do so with transparency.

I'm surprised no one has spoken up at a chance to get one of these boxes. I would like to let the two threads for folks to get in on it soak for a week or two and give them some time to find it. I say if they don't by the end of two weeks we open it up to all military and then all of VU if there isn't much interest. Since all of you are involved, this is a decision that is made by all of you.

Also, at the end of the day I still need to give away 30 of these Chubby Gorilla bottles. I just do not have room for them in my mixing storage.

I am providing a prize for all of your willingness to participate+ the one from Roundhouse.
I just dont mix my own juice but id love to help lmk about a donation for shipping plz

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

Well let me know how you want it to work out and I'll do the mixes. Sometimes money is very tight for me and would hate to get the box during that time.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'll throw in a couple 60ml bottles of the "Nilla Cake Clone - VU Collaborative" juice. One 3mg, and one 6mg.
Edit: Also, I'll add a $25 coupon code good for anything on the PureCoils website for the winner.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to participate somehow.

I don't DIY yet. And all I have atm is 2 flavors unopened commercial juice in 30ml plastic. I have more that's been opened. Pls advise.

With these larger 60ml and 120ml bottles, some probably glass, I was thinking the handy short 30ml plastic bottles, just send them empty, would be handy for those that are already carrying gear.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016B34H2G/ref=biss_dp_t_asn

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I'll throw in a couple 60ml bottles of the "Nilla Cake Clone - VU Collaborative" juice. One 3mg, and one 6mg.
Edit: Also, I'll add a $25 coupon code good for anything on the PureCoils website for the winner.

Im going to put you on a team if you dont mind. Since you are providing a prize do you have any issue being exempt from the drawing? I want all to get proper credit for their involvement so the folks who receive these know that the community supports them.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Since it will only cost a few $ X 12 vs. a steady medium/large flat rate X 12 people, if everyone feels good about it we can send all of the stuff to me. I will create and update the boxes w/ inventory and rephotograph them and post the contents. Then we will give these awesome care packages away and hook up the folks for participating. Will wait until about 5PM to see if there are any objections to this deviation and if not will send everyone shipping stuff my address.

Also to keep this going to aid our troops, how about as a backup plan if we do not get any takers on the lotto we auction each box off here on VU and donate the money to a charity supporting our troop and on behalf of the VU community, those participating can collectively decide which organization(s) to donate to and we can ask a senior moderator to handle the money and make the donation so everyone feels safe about the auction and so forth . I like having a plan B and this aids the original idea + guarantees the boxes leave my possession no matter what. Open to ideas.

I will turn around and mail all of you your chubby gorilla bottles back in small packages based on your return address. I am going to get all of the teams and folks eligible for a prize together and over to @KingPin! for safekeeping. Since we have enough prizes we now have some choices so those eligible need to speak up. We can do a drawing per team and give away a gift certificate + 1 item per team or we can do a bigger prize drawing for both gift certificates + both additional items and do it all in one run. Two smaller giveaways increase your odds, one big giveaway decreases odds but sweetens the pot. Majority rules so speak up.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sending the stuff to you will get it out the door quicker than the boxes crisscrossing the country multiple times. I'm cool with two smaller prizes, but majority rules...

BTW, I'll mix my juice in two 30ml plastic bottles. One will be 6mg the other 3mg.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm on board with the majority. Should be able to mix Tuesday or Wednesday. Ship by Thursday either way. Mixes will be in plastic. I have plenty og chubbies, I'd like to donate mine to whomever could use the extras. Or you could break down 60ml into two bottles.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea I'm good with shipping to @jwill as well.and two giveaways would be my go. But either way I'm good. I'm really stoked that so many people want to help Veterans. I was never in the service but my dad was. I see so many times they get put down. Glad we all can help

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Everyone involved at this point should have an address. If you are donating and do not have my address please let me know and we will remedy that. It also appears everyone who has chimed in wants to do two drawings for the prizes. Speak up if you feel differently, you all have a stake in this and I am ineligible for a prize so this is for all of you. Make it what you want. I am going to add several more bottles of juice and throw some of Mama J's GOC into each box since it is a VU Staple and the reason I joined the forum.

@Angelv942 You are on team A for sending juice in. I will add you to the roster shortly.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea I'm good with shipping to @jwill as well.and two giveaways would be my go. But either way I'm good. I'm really stoked that so many people want to help Veterans. I was never in the service but my dad was. I see so many times they get put down. Glad we all can help

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I never joined either my physical health just wasnt good enough. My father was a sniper

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Everyone involved at this point should have an address. If you are donating and do not have my address please let me know and we will remedy that. It also appears everyone who has chimed in wants to do two drawings for the prizes. Speak up if you feel differently, you all have a stake in this and I am ineligible for a prize so this is for all of you. Make it what you want. I am going to add several more bottles of juice and throw some of Mama J's GOC into each box since it is a VU Staple and the reason I joined the forum.

@Angelv942 You are on team A for sending juice in. I will add you to the roster shortly.
I don’t really care, but if we’re gonna do two, maybe one drawing per box?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I don’t really care, but if we’re gonna do two, maybe one drawing per box?

That would be the deal if we do two drawings. One per box.

The funny thing was I was going to do a prize just to get people involved and giveaway something from my stash. As it turns out all of you wanted to be involved and our resident vendors want to be involved. I could have just said "Hey, lets send some DIY to vets" and got the same response. VU is awesome. All of you are awesome.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That would be the deal if we do two drawings. One per box.

The funny thing was I was going to do a prize just to get people involved and giveaway something from my stash. As it turns out all of you wanted to be involved and our resident vendors want to be involved. I could have just said "Hey, lets send some DIY to vets" and got the same response. VU is awesome. All of you are awesome.
:blowkiss::hug:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Original post has been updated to more accurately reflect what this has turned into. We will have some awesome boxes to put all of this in on Tuesday and @KingPin! has been sent a spreadsheet with all of the info for safe keeping.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Another addition to the cause
48820d8fdb998b4fdcc224c0c6045f9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

You did tell military folks in the OP to keep quiet

I was under the impression I would get to try other's DIY - since originally you offered us opportunity to take juice out. I wasn't expecting to take out whole bottles of DIY but I was expecting to at least drip a few to check them out.

It's cool, though, that this is now solely a team PIF/random drawing thing. I will send my mixes when I get opportunity (have to reorder a flavor) - but that will be 1-2 weeks

I was expecting more time via the box passing around before getting my poop together, I'm still in - but I might be tardy

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I'd like to participate somehow.

I don't DIY yet. And all I have atm is 2 flavors unopened commercial juice in 30ml plastic. I have more that's been opened. Pls advise.

With these larger 60ml and 120ml bottles, some probably glass, I was thinking the handy short 30ml plastic bottles, just send them empty, would be handy for those that are already carrying gear.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016B34H2G/ref=biss_dp_t_asn

@Vape Fan dude. I missed this. So sorry. I am going to shoot you a PM right now so you can send those juices on. Please keep the empty bottles, I am literally swimming in an ocean of bottles that needs to get smaller. You are on Team B.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
You did tell military folks in the OP to keep quiet

I was under the impression I would get to try other's DIY - since originally you offered us opportunity to take juice out. I wasn't expecting to take out whole bottles of DIY but I was expecting to at least drip a few to check them out.

It's cool, though, that this is now solely a team PIF/random drawing thing. I will send my mixes when I get opportunity (have to reorder a flavor) - but that will be 1-2 weeks

I was expecting more time via the box passing around before getting my poop together, I'm still in - but I might be tardy

Wouldn't expect anything less from a pirate that never showers. :) and drinks waaaaaaaay too much coffee, seriously. A lot of coffee.

We started two threads one in PIF and one in the military threads to drum up interest and raise awareness. Going by the "Build it and they will come" idea.

VU Sponsors