Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground Mix It Forward Party+PIF+Contest- Oh My!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
sent

akgpOH6.jpg

Im currently deployed in Afghanistan, active army. my friends and i collectively suck at life right now. We are hurting for tfv12 prince coils, juice and some mods and tanks have been broken. All in all sucking in life and finding ourselves smoking more ciggerettes instead of burnt coils. Please help, can i join this raffle.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Im currently deployed in Afghanistan, active army. my friends and i collectively suck at life right now. We are hurting for tfv12 prince coils, juice and some mods and tanks have been broken. All in all sucking in life and finding ourselves smoking more ciggerettes instead of burnt coils. Please help, can i join this raffle.

Welcome @JethroP and thanks for your service. PM inbound.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I would like to donate some cash towards shipping if that's still possible. I mix but my skills aren't anywhere near the people in this thread.

This is an awesome thing you guys are organizing here!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Will ping you a bit later this afternoon @jcash74 . Thanks for wanting to get onboard.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
There will be several prizes.
@Roundhouse has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate
@CrazyChef v2.0 has offered up a $25 Pure Coils gift certificate
@Absolute-Wood has offered up a very cool prize that will be disclosed later
I am also throwing down a prize to make sure each winner gets two awesome items.

Box A Team-
1. VAPEROXX- Cornbread Pudding (Yummy)
2. Mykreign- Blueberry Cheesecake and Strawberry Juicy Fruit (nice)
3. Leticia9- TBD
4. Chriswearington4- strawberry banana (YUM)
5. Heartsdelight- Juicy Strawberry Cheesecake (Extra Yum)
6. Wildgypsy70- Honeycomb Custard and Cookies!!! and Custard Joe (Both are bad ass)
7. Crazy ChefV2.0- VU 'Nilla Collab (Stuff is amazing)
8. Angelv942- Cherry Bomb
9. wllmc- Top Secret Fudgecicle
10. Just Frank- Squonks Strawberry Ice Cream + Apple Razz + Hardware (Oh My!!!)

Box B Team-
1. Wtmke1- Mega Melons (Sounds great)
2. Peg leg Meg- Boss Blonde Custard and Struuueberry Custard + RTA (Raising the stakes!!!)
3. gopher_byrd- Alpine Strawberry Napoleon +RTA (Awesome)
4. miller- Blueberry Jam Monster (Sounds Amazing)
5. Hillbilly Pig- Crunchy Berry Cupcake (Plus Possible Surprise sauce)
6. Teresa P- Crema Fritta + Surprise blend+some cotton bacon (yum)
7. geoffd- Hawaiian POG and Inagoddadavida (Sounds delightful)
8. jwill- Mama J's Game Over Custard (Super duper yummy)
9. Vape Fan- Juice Donation
10. Gadget- Donating Atty's and Coils. Very much appreciated and needed.

You guys are awesome!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
All shipping provided has been added to my dashboard. @Angelv942 and @chrisswearingen4 are ready for pickup, looks like 4 or 5 more are as well. While for purely selfish reasons (which all of you understand) even though the vape mail isn't for me. It is exciting to see this in my tracking window.
This is the number of packages on their way to me presently.
Packages.png

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
All shipping provided has been added to my dashboard. @Angelv942 and @chrisswearingen4 are ready for pickup, looks like 4 or 5 more are as well. While for purely selfish reasons (which all of you understand) even though the vape mail isn't for me. It is exciting to see this in my tracking window.
This is the number of packages on their way to me presently.
View attachment 117849
:stars:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I thinks it also fair to mention the generous vendors involved in this.
@Absolute-Wood jumped right in with a gift card
http://www.absolute-wood.com/

@Roundhouse jumped right in with a gift card
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/

@CrazyChef v2.0 jumped right in with a gift card and is making some juice.
https://www.purecoils.com

Many thanks to you all for being so supportive of this. Which reminds me I need to reorder some flavors.
Heck yeah alot of heart involved in the giveaway and prizes thanks guys. Love this community

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Got some news folks.

@Breazy_Com wanted to get involved and has pinged some friends. The contents of the boxes has just gotten much bigger. We might need some more boxes.

https://breazy.com is sending and I quote "a box of goodies and swag for the boxes".
https://sugarhilleliquid.com is sending 25 bottles of their liquid in various nics and flavors.

These guys were under no obligation whatsoever to do this and they are doing so because they support our military and think this is a great thing that is taking place in the community. So many, many thanks to both Breazy and to Sugar Hill Eliquid. Its touching to see how much everyone wants to give and how willing people are to roll the dice on something like this and they have asked for nothing in return and paid for shipping of the products.

I have not heard of Sugar Hill Eliquid before but they are definitely on my radar now and cant wait to get all of this stuff assembled so everyone can see what we have created.

amincey34

Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone I admire everyone of you the generosity an support is amazing! My entire scout platoon with 1-38in is currently in Afghanistan and all the guys who smoke and dip and even a few who didn't all ordered some vapes there are 24 of us who have vapes and honestly it's hard to get the supplies we want out here and the bizarre out here has a bunch of knockoff stuff! I talked to the guys and we would be honored to join the contest at a chance for winning! The guys are hurting for juice! And one guy broke his tank today! We love and really appreciate the support and love! Also even if we don't win we are more than willing to throw in some $ for shipping! Thanks for EVERYTHING you guys are doing and really admire each and everyone! YALL ARE AMAZING! -The 1-38in scout platoon!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Well it looks like we have enough people to give them away at this point, so plan A proceeds. We are officially giving these away.

Right now the odds are pretty incredible at winning (100%). We will see how many enter by the time these get assembled and then give these bad boys away. This is very exciting folks.

amincey34

Member For 1 Year
Well it looks like we have enough people to give them away at this point, so plan A proceeds. We are officially giving these away.

Right now the odds are pretty incredible at winning (100%). We will see how many enter by the time these get assembled and then give these bad boys away. This is very exciting folks.
Sweet! I talked to the guys they are stoked! Thanks to everyone! We send our thanks!

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sweet! I talked to the guys they are stoked! Thanks to everyone! We send our thanks!

@amincey34 Do you guys ever have issues with being able to charge batteries? What about a small solar charger? If that would be helpful, I could Google and see what’s available-get a few, send them in for the contest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amincey34

Member For 1 Year
So thanfully we have power inverters in a few of the rooms and then we use powerstrips and drop cords! Haven't had any issues yet but I really appreciate the thought brother the overwhelming support not just for my guys but for the military as a whole is amazing you're generosity and support leaves me in awe you're ALL gratefully appreciated and we're forever grateful for your support

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So thanfully we have power inverters in a few of the rooms and then we use powerstrips and drop cords! Haven't had any issues yet but I really appreciate the thought brother the overwhelming support not just for my guys but for the military as a whole is amazing you're generosity and support leaves me in awe you're ALL gratefully appreciated and we're forever grateful for your support
Glad to hear it bro - you're one of the GOOD 1%. A wallet sized charge setup would be cool. Now I'm all psyched about it and might have to get one myself - LOL

We're thankful you and those like you serve and protect - especially when there are those looking to give you lead poisoning. Stay safe -

Rick

amincey34

Member For 1 Year
Glad to hear it bro - you're one of the GOOD 1%. A wallet sized charge setup would be cool. Now I'm all psyched about it and might have to get one myself - LOL

We're thankful you and those like you serve and protect - especially when there are those looking to give you lead poisoning. Stay safe -

Rick

We could never do it without the backing from you guys... It's truly amazing to read this forum and so blessed to have joined ... My platoon is literally biting at the bits so excited! The only option we have for juice is the kind you find in a gas station at the bizarre and they want $15 for 10 ML so it's rough! Especially when all the guys in the platoon have a pack to stop dipping and smoking and with the support and love from all of you it gets that much easier. It's amazing. We're forever grateful! And even if we don't win all the guys are willing to pay for shipping for the guys that do the 1-38in scouts send their thanks for the love and support!

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
As a retired Combat Veteran; I will always support you all any way I'm able...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got some news folks.

@Breazy_Com wanted to get involved and has pinged some friends. The contents of the boxes has just gotten much bigger. We might need some more boxes.

https://breazy.com is sending and I quote "a box of goodies and swag for the boxes".
https://sugarhilleliquid.com is sending 25 bottles of their liquid in various nics and flavors.

These guys were under no obligation whatsoever to do this and they are doing so because they support our military and think this is a great thing that is taking place in the community. So many, many thanks to both Breazy and to Sugar Hill Eliquid. Its touching to see how much everyone wants to give and how willing people are to roll the dice on something like this and they have asked for nothing in return and paid for shipping of the products.

I have not heard of Sugar Hill Eliquid before but they are definitely on my radar now and cant wait to get all of this stuff assembled so everyone can see what we have created.
Wow that’s wonderful!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Looks like half the boxes shipped are ready for pickup and the majority of the others shipped will be arriving tomorrow. Not sure what Vape Fan's package is doing but suspect it will be back at the post office later today. Probably go scoop all of these up Saturday morning.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looks like half the boxes shipped are ready for pickup and the majority of the others shipped will be arriving tomorrow. Not sure what Vape Fan's package is doing but suspect it will be back at the post office later today. Probably go scoop all of these up Saturday morning.
I don't know about anyone else; but I am very excited to see this come to fruition. Plus from the sounds of at least one of our candidates, they will be sharing their prize with their unit. (Which he/she has no obligation to do) Taking care of Soldiers is every enlisted Soldiers' charge. I'm so happy to see this working out better than even my expectations on multiple levels.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about anyone else; but I am very excited to see this come to fruition. Plus from the sounds of at least one of our candidates, they will be sharing their prize with their unit. (Which he/she has no obligation to do) Taking care of Soldiers is every enlisted Soldiers' charge. I'm so happy to see this working out better than even my expectations on multiple levels.

I totally agree! This is awesome! At least we can make a small difference :)

amincey34

Member For 1 Year

We're all excited to! I look at it this way we're one team one fight! We're brothers all of us! Brings recon infantry scout platoon life sucks so we embrace it all together we suck together and celebrate together! Plus they all are in need not just me! Gotta take care of your family! And couldn't do that without you guys! Truly amazing group of guys on here! We are blessed to have you all!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I need to figure out what is going on here.

Vape Fan PKG.jpg

Will call USPS today for a hold of the package so they don't send it back.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Yeah, going to call all the same and verify.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Post office is holding @Vape Fan package for me. They said the label was damaged and unreadable but are able to hold it for me since they can make out the name and I have the tracking but I have to pick it up today. So I will do that.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yay! My box made it to your POB @jwill!

@amincey34 Sharing with your team is what I was hoping would happen with any of the winners. I know several of us have sent tanks and coils so your bud with the busted tank will be back in service.

This project is so cool! Warm fuzzies to everyone!:blowkiss::hearts:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Post office is holding @Vape Fan package for me. They said the label was damaged and unreadable but are able to hold it for me since they can make out the name and I have the tracking but I have to pick it up today. So I will do that.
I see that's probably messing up your pick up schedule. I packaged it well and label was pretty when I sent it. They must have tore it up somehow.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Mail handlers are rough around here and most certainly tore it up but fortunately the local folks at the post office are casual about helping. Not an issue on my end really, will head down that way after @Heartsdelight package says ready to pickup and will have a lot of this stuff to curate. I would ride my bike there but would look like one of Santa's elves carrying all these packages back.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mail handlers are rough around here and most certainly tore it up but fortunately the local folks at the post office are casual about helping. Not an issue on my end really, will head down that way after @Heartsdelight package says ready to pickup and will have a lot of this stuff to curate. I would ride my bike there but would look like one of Santa's elves carrying all these packages back.
According to the tracking it’s @the Humble, TX Post Office;
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConf...il&pgrp=main:email&e=op&mchn=em&s=ci&mail=sys

Aww but you are Santa’s elf lol!

VU Sponsors