Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground Mix It Forward Party+PIF+Contest- Oh My!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
According to the tracking it’s @the Humble, TX Post Office;

They generally don't get everything sorted until 11 or so at that unit. I get all my business mail and packages there so the kids in the neighborhood don't steal them from my porch, they run pretty much like clockwork. If I had to guess by 11:30 it will say ready for pickup.

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Many, Many thanks. Will let you disclose the prize as we get to that point.

OK - Here's the not so big announcement. A couple posts mention it -

Sure - I'll give hints...

I absolutely like surfing the web. I like wood. I hate it when I want something, and it's not "in stock".

Absolute-Wood said:
Speaking of exotic woods - I was recently web surfing, and I was on a site and counted much more than 72 items made with various exotic woods. No Dynamite wood products though! Hmmm....72 items

Well, the bolded words - absolutely, web, wood, in stock, counted more than 72

Pretty easy to guess it might be the Absolute-Wood website & the In Stock Items.

The 72 is a bit harder. These items have something in common. This is the number of items that are at or less than $50 at the previous sale prices. Most are plus shipping - drip tips are the exception. Multiple items can be shipped together to save some mailing cost. The sale had officially ended last month, but...

The winner gets $50 credit for in stock items - at the sale price
It can be used for shipping as well. I reloaded the sale pages and prices just for this contest.​

After the the winners banquet, trophy presentation and all the speeches... I'll post with more info and direct links to all the sale pages on the site.

Cheers,

Rick

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pretty easy to guess it might be the Absolute-Wood website & the In Stock Items.

The 72 is a bit harder. These items have something in common. This is the number of items that are at or less than $50 at the previous sale prices. Most are plus shipping - drip tips are the exception. Multiple items can be shipped together to save some mailing cost. The sale had officially ended last month, but...

It can be used for shipping as well. I reloaded the sale pages and prices just for this contest.​

After the the winners banquet, trophy presentation and all the speeches... I'll post with more info and direct links to all the sale pages on the site.

Cheers,

Rick
Wow so kind & generous! :hug: :vino:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Cheers,

Rick

That is awesome of you Rick. So many thanks for that sir.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Update.

I am now officially responsible for the contents of the following items sent:
@VAPEROXX
@Angelv942
@chrisswearingen4
@gopher_byrd
@CrazyChef v2.0
@wildgypsy70
@geoffd
@Wtmke1

I would say I am the vape mail king with this mountain, but it doesn't belong to me. Will get it photographed and inventoried this evening. Should have a couple more boxes as well later this afternoon from @wllmc and @gadget!

@Vape Fan they are still hunting your package sir and the lady at the PO that knows and likes me is handling this. Lets keep an eye on the tracking and make sure it doesn't get returned. If it does I will pay your shipping to turn it around again. Not sure what happened on this, but strange.
@Heartsdelight I will grab yours tomorrow. They were moving at a glacial pace and I had all of the screaming babies I could handle for 1 hour.

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That is awesome of you Rick. So many thanks for that sir.
So happy to be part of this. My Grandpa was the first generation Hageman born in America (German). My Dad was in the US Navy, my brother was a Marine, I was Air Force, my son is Navy. Helping and caring about our military members just comes natural.

Update.
I would say I am the vape mail king with this mountain, but it doesn't belong to me.
You could always take a pic while buried in it all...

I used to have a pile of various exotic wood shavings - enough to fill a refrigerator box! It was a good photography prop for vape photography:
Home-Page-NoText-469x420-optimized.jpg

Rick

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Update

I am also now responsible for the following packages
@gadget!
@wllmc
@Heartsdelight

My wife was kind enough to swing by the PO on her way home and grab the ones that came later. Inventory and pics coming a bit later this evening.
I sent you some stuff to for putting this all together :)

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I sent you some stuff to for putting this all together :)

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Thanks wllmc. I haven't cracked any of these boxes open yet but looking forward to it this evening. Hell even my wife is getting excited and that almost never happens with anything vape related.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Alrighty Folks. If you are contributing to the boxes please verify your contents (you don't have to reply unless anything looks amiss). Trust but verify. For the potential recipients if you are curious the kind of things that might be in these, here are some of the things that you will be receiving. Lots of love in these boxes and lots of very experienced mixers.

Team A deliverables for today-
Team-A-Delivery-17August2018.jpg

Team B deliverables for today-
Team-B-Delivery-17August2018.jpg

A little chippy from @wllmc. Many thank you's for that sir. 4 flavors I do not have.

IMG_20180817_171954.jpg

I had to do some smell checks to make sure all of this was good to go and safe for our recipients, and all the DIY. It smells amazing. **As an aside for the recipients, I didn't open them.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
There is going to end up being something like 40 bottles of juice in each box. We received 25 today, there were already the 14 from the beginning and I threw in a couple handfuls more + everything else that is still coming. There are atomizers, coils, cotton, mods and so forth.

I forgot to mention it in the earlier post. Thanks for the nice notes those of you who put them in the boxes. Kind words are always appreciated.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is going to end up being something like 40 bottles of juice in each box. We received 25 today, there were already the 14 from the beginning and I threw in a couple handfuls more + everything else that is still coming. There are atomizers, coils, cotton, mods and so forth.

I forgot to mention it in the earlier post. Thanks for the nice notes those of you who put them in the boxes. Kind words are always appreciated.
Well shit I just left my address. I feel like a douche now. I'm fuckin juiced up bro. For those who've seen the movie sausage party.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
@Vape Fan they are still hunting your package sir and the lady at the PO that knows and likes me is handling this. Lets keep an eye on the tracking and make sure it doesn't get returned. If it does I will pay your shipping to turn it around again. Not sure what happened on this, but strange.
Well hell. I hoped they had it sorted. I did notice the zip on the tracking info isn't yours - the one I used(the one you pm'd me). If it wasn't so late I'd call USPS. If they send it back to me, I'll send it again.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Well hell. I hoped they had it sorted. I did notice the zip on the tracking info isn't yours - the one I used(the one you pm'd me). If it wasn't so late I'd call USPS. If they send it back to me, I'll send it again.

Yeah the post office is weird. All the PO boxes have one zip code and the street address of the post office has another. If it can be found, the lady working it will find it, she likes me.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So happy to be part of this. My Grandpa was the first generation Hageman born in America (German). My Dad was in the US Navy, my brother was a Marine, I was Air Force, my son is Navy. Helping and caring about our military members just comes natural.

You could always take a pic while buried in it all...

I used to have a pile of various exotic wood shavings - enough to fill a refrigerator box! It was a good photography prop for vape photography:
View attachment 117924

Rick
Those are stunning!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Alrighty Folks. If you are contributing to the boxes please verify your contents (you don't have to reply unless anything looks amiss). Trust but verify. For the potential recipients if you are curious the kind of things that might be in these, here are some of the things that you will be receiving. Lots of love in these boxes and lots of very experienced mixers.

View attachment 117946

View attachment 117947

A little chippy from @wllmc. Many thank you's for that sir. 4 flavors I do not have.

View attachment 117948

I had to do some smell checks to make sure all of this was good to go and safe for our recipients, and all the DIY. It smells amazing. **As an aside for the recipients, I didn't open them.
Wow. That’s a truly amazing haul. We are gonna make some people really happy.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
JWill, PM me your address.
I have some unopened regulated mods, Sub Ohm tanks and coils I will donate.
I don't do DIY so I can't help with juice.
Don't need to be in your contest. Just want to donate.
Let me know before 11am and I'll mail today.
Thanks for doing this for our troops!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
JWill, PM me your address.
I have some unopened regulated mods, Sub Ohm tanks and coils I will donate.
I don't do DIY so I can't help with juice.
Don't need to be in your contest. Just want to donate.
Let me know before 11am and I'll mail today.
Thanks for doing this for our troops!

PM Sent. Thanks for jumping in. This is going to be great.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

View attachment 117946

View attachment 117947

View attachment 117948

@jwill; thanks for commanding this operation for my troops! You can't even imagine what you're doing for those folks! (Sorry but as a retired E7; they're still MY troops lol)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
@jwill; thanks for commanding this operation for my troops! You can't even imagine what you're doing for those folks! (Sorry but as a retired E7; they're still MY troops lol)

Thanks Vaperoxx. This is a small thing we can do to bring some joy to those who keep us free and are spending years away from their families and homes to do things most people cannot understand, all in the name of freedom. They work hard, they get paid shit and they spend a lot of time in places no one really actually has any strong desire to be. Their kids are growing up away from them, their husbands and wives are missing them and worrying about them and they are literally risking all for us.

This is the least we can do for these fine men and women.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks Vaperoxx. This is a small thing we can do to bring some joy to those who keep us free and are spending years away from their families and homes to do things most people cannot understand, all in the name of freedom. They work hard, they get paid shit and they spend a lot of time in places no one really actually has any strong desire to be. Their kids are growing up away from them, their husbands and wives are missing them and worrying about them and they are literally risking all for us.

I totally agree. Most places I've been with those noble men and women are not very high on the "I wanna vacation there!" list...they need our love and support in every way we're able to give it to them. And your idea here and all the folks supporting you is a great step of love and support.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I totally agree. Most places I've been with those noble men and women are not very high on the "I wanna vacation there!" list...they need our love and support in every way we're able to give it to them. And your idea here and all the folks supporting you is a great step of love and support.

Our idea.

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Wow - Well said.

Kinda makes the Patriotism well all up don't it?

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
@Pastorfuzz I am now responsible for your most generous and well thought out contribution. Many thanks for that. I do believe we are going to need bigger boxes at this point.

PIF-Mods.jpg

PIF-Attys.jpg

PIF-Juice.jpg

When he jumped in, I was thinking a couple of things. This is 8 mods, 3 tanks, bunches of coils and juice as well. Unbelievable.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
These guys over here are gonna lose they're minds! This is AMAZING! This is exciting! This is gonna bring morale to a new level! We owe you all so much and the love is moving and amazing you're the most amazing people I've ever met

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have much more to come good sir. Stay posted.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
It just keeps on coming today (which I think makes me king of vape mail that I don't own again). Our external sponsor, friends with @Breazy_Com, Sugar Hill Eliquid sent this amazing package of assorted flavors and nic strengths to be added in.

They took a big risk sending +/- 20lbs of juice to a strange dude on the internet and now some active duty military soldiers are going to enjoy it as a result. They didn't ask for anything in return or even a plug for assisting. I am asking that folks please consider checking them out, this was very generous.

Sugar-Hill-Eliquid-00.jpg

Sugar-Hill-Eliquid-01.jpg

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Now for some housekeeping and other items for transparency purposes. Since a lot of people are sending boxes of goods to a strange dude on the internet.

15 packages have been received as documented in this thread and in PM's with the senders.

There are 10 packages outstanding, 3 have not shipped which was known, expected and stated from the beginning. Two of the 3 ship tomorrow and the other later this week. 1 Package was returned to sender and is being addressed.

At present we have two folks in the running so the odds are very much in their favor and once everything arrives we are going to divide up the contents into as many boxes as is required and give these away to two lucky winners.

Since there have been several request and the folks on here love our soldiers, they would love some pics for the memory book. Of course our winners are under no obligation to do so but it would be awesome to have for the vape scrapbook. Please consider it potential winners and if willing you can post the pics here or PM them for distribution to the folks involved if they shouldn't be public. There have been several request from contributors in this regard. Please consider it.

amincey34

Member For 1 Year
Now for some housekeeping and other items for transparency purposes. Since a lot of people are sending boxes of goods to a strange dude on the internet.

15 packages have been received as documented in this thread and in PM's with the senders.

There are 10 packages outstanding, 3 have not shipped which was known, expected and stated from the beginning. Two of the 3 ship tomorrow and the other later this week. 1 Package was returned to sender and is being addressed.

At present we have two folks in the running so the odds are very much in their favor and once everything arrives we are going to divide up the contents into as many boxes as is required and give these away to two lucky winners.

Since there have been several request and the folks on here love our soldiers, they would love some pics for the memory book. Of course our winners are under no obligation to do so but it would be awesome to have for the vape scrapbook. Please consider it potential winners and if willing you can post the pics here or PM them for distribution to the folks involved if they shouldn't be public. There have been several request from contributors in this regard. Please consider it.

In regards to this I'm not sure of the other guy but as far as we're concerned were 100% going to get SEVERAL pictures and gonna try to get everyone's address that sent in supplies and send out a bunch of our unit patches! It's the least we can do! If you guys have ANY other request feel free to fire them our way and we will do our best to accommodate all such request

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In regards to this I'm not sure of the other guy but as far as we're concerned were 100% going to get SEVERAL pictures and gonna try to get everyone's address that sent in supplies and send out a bunch of our unit patches! It's the least we can do! If you guys have ANY other request feel free to fire them our way and we will do our best to accommodate all such request

My biggest request sir, is pics of the unboxing when you get your care package and the smiles on everyone in your team's faces! Hoorah!

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It just keeps on coming today (which I think makes me king of vape mail that I don't own again). Our external sponsor, friends with @Breazy_Com, Sugar Hill Eliquid sent this amazing package of assorted flavors and nic strengths to be added in.

They took a big risk sending +/- 20lbs of juice to a strange dude on the internet and now some active duty military soldiers are going to enjoy it as a result. They didn't ask for anything in return or even a plug for assisting. I am asking that folks please consider checking them out, this was very generous.

View attachment 118107

View attachment 118109
Im going to put a small order in this weekend vape budgets tight but ill try em out deff.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I would absolutely love this man

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Box 1 of 2 from @Breazy today. This is the box of swag. Many thanks for doing this.

IMG_20180822_145912.jpg

Bunch of cool looking T-Shirts in various sizes and a couple of Stick Prince Baby Kits. Other box from them will be arriving tomorrow. I know these pictures suck but this is for documentation, will get much better ones later as the boxes get put together. I have ordered a cornucopia of different shipping boxes from USPS this morning so when we get to the giving away portion we can make this as economical as possible to ship. So far we have roughly 6 medium sized flat rate boxes (full to overflowing) and we have 7 or 8 packages outstanding.

VU Sponsors