Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground Mix It Forward Party+PIF+Contest- Oh My!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
So here is a birds eye view from the stuff we received yesterday and today from our friends @Breazy_Com

IMG_20180823_165312_01.jpg
Looks like about a dozen t-shirts, a large stack of microfiber towels (+/- 50ish), about 1lb of keychains, coozies. Several bottles of juice and other swag, a UWELL tank kit, and a couple of Smok Stick Prince Baby Kits. Many thanks to them for their cool contributions. Does it make me a piece of shit that I hope there are an odd number of those microfiber towels so I can keep one? Those things are cool.

My dog destroyed one of the pink bottles that rolled off the table. Sorry about that.

Should be several more boxes arriving tomorrow or Saturday. Will get that posted as soon as possible.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So here is a birds eye view from the stuff we received yesterday and today from our friends @Breazy_Com

View attachment 118354
Looks like about a dozen t-shirts, a large stack of microfiber towels (+/- 50ish), about 1lb of keychains, coozies. Several bottles of juice and other swag, a UWELL tank kit, and a couple of Smok Stick Prince Baby Kits. Many thanks to them for their cool contributions. Does it make me a piece of shit that I hope there are an odd number of those microfiber towels so I can keep one? Those things are cool.

My dog destroyed one of the pink bottles that rolled off the table. Sorry about that.

Should be several more boxes arriving tomorrow or Saturday. Will get that posted as soon as possible.
Wow!!!! Amazing contributions! So cool @Breazy_Com !!!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 118354

Wow, pretty cool stuff! I've shopped @Breazy_Com since I started vaping. They always toss in some kind of gift. That's such a nice contribution.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Wow, pretty cool stuff! I've shopped @Breazy_Com since I started vaping. They always toss in some kind of gift. That's such a nice contribution.

Absolutely. They were great to get involved. Sugar Hill was also very cool to send all that juice. Think we have some stuff showing up from another external sponsor tomorrow. Excited to reveal that.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
fe9be233a6b40b7d0fbdf3203c61ce94.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey jwill when you receive everything can you take a pic of team a and b stash?
Absolutely. They were great to get involved. Sugar Hill was also very cool to send all that juice. Think we have some stuff showing up from another external sponsor tomorrow. Excited to reveal that.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

amincey34

Member For 1 Year
Well the stuff sure is adding up! It's amazing! It's truly exciting to see what you guys have done! We're all super excited! Especially me after today early this morning we were having some fun out and about and I managed to destroy my mod broke my hit button off and the threads of my tank broke off within my mod so truly you guys are a blessing! A true honor to have backing us! Looking forward to the contest ending myself!! Hate to sounds so greedy! But we're all super excited I know the guys are drooling over all the juices and accessories I've shown them! Thanks a million and we send our thanks and love to everyone! Also update we've got a local national who said he's gonna make the patches for us! So that's a go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
@Teresa P @Mykreign . I am officially on the hook for your generous contributions. I like that Teresa made it tamper proof so I wouldn't be smelling it. Cute.

PIF-AM24Aug18.jpg

Keeps getting better and better and better.

Edit-
Sorry about your labels Mykreign. I didnt realize until after i posted.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P @Mykreign . I am officially on the hook for your generous contributions. I like that Teresa made it tamper proof so I wouldn't be smelling it. Cute.

View attachment 118402

Keeps getting better and better and better.

Edit-
Sorry about your labels Mykreign. I didnt realize until after i posted.
That's to keep them from leaking....:p:giggle:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That's to keep them from leaking....:p:giggle:

I know. Just kidding around. Not going to lie all of this juice smells very, very good and is very tempting to sneak samples. Im being a good boy though and not doing it. When this is all done we need to do a DIY exchange. Would be so much fun.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I know. Just kidding around. Not going to lie all of this juice smells very, very good and is very tempting to sneak samples. Im being a good boy though and not doing it. When this is all done we need to do a DIY exchange. Would be so much fun.
That does sound fun. Like a DIY Round Robin!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Have to give a big shout out to PB Vapors in Poplar Bluff, MO. They do not have a website that I could find but are on Facebook @PBVapor
@VAPEROXX was telling these guys about our little thing we were doing here and they boxed up a sizable box of juice and hardware. No questions asked.

There were a couple of glass jars I forgot to photograph with the juice, you can sort of see them in the hardware image.

PIF25Aug0001.jpg
PIF-25Aug-00002.jpg

The Enforcer is not going in these boxes (sorry). Just didn't move it out of frame. If you ever find yourself around Poplar Bluff. Do please check these guys out. they were under no obligation to do this and it is going to sweeten the deal and make some folks happy.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Tomorrow I am going to start curating the boxes and unboxing everything and seeing what shipping is looking like and will get the contents divided up and a photograph of what each box is going to look like. We have 3 contribution boxes not in hand yet. Plan to give these away as soon as those arrive so keep your eyes out folks.

We are going to divide all of this stuff straight down the middle. The only exceptions being are any extras not vape related will be included in the box the team member was on.

To our prospective winners-
Since we have some rebuildable RTA's and RDA's, I am going to build these up using Kanthal and wick them so they arrive ready to use. Some will have fancy coils as provided by our contributors and the remainder will be built using standard round wire and wicked correctly using cotton bacon.

Also, we are going to have to take all of this stuff out of the original packaging to reduce the amount of boxes needed to ship because this has gotten to be quite large. We will be repackaging everything to condense it and will make sure all of the spare parts and manuals are included. A table of contents will be included with each box to identify all of the parts in all of the different boxes.

Speak up if anyone has any questions, comments or concerns.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Have to give a big shout out to PB Vapors in Poplar Bluff, MO. They do not have a website that I could find but are on Facebook @PBVapor
@VAPEROXX was telling these guys about our little thing we were doing here and they boxed up a sizable box of juice and hardware. No questions asked.

There were a couple of glass jars I forgot to photograph with the juice, you can sort of see them in the hardware image.

View attachment 118476
View attachment 118477

The Enforcer is not going in these boxes (sorry). Just didn't move it out of frame. If you ever find yourself around Poplar Bluff. Do please check these guys out. they were under no obligation to do this and it is going to sweeten the deal and make some folks happy.
Chris was very eager to be a part of our little show. He really supports the troops!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
At present we have exactly 120 bottles of liquid being divided up between these two boxes. 33 of those are DIY from some of the best mixologist around (as far as I am concerned anyways). There are still boxes outstanding so that will increase some. I am going to move onto mods and other items now.

The contents of each box (thus far) will be photographed and revealed here tomorrow.

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Proud to be a part of this
At present we have exactly 120 bottles of liquid being divided up between these two boxes. 33 of those are DIY from some of the best mixologist around (as far as I am concerned anyways). There are still boxes outstanding so that will increase some. I am going to move onto mods and other items now.

The contents of each box (thus far) will be photographed and revealed here tomorrow.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Big Reveal time people. This is what we are looking at (sans boxes that are still outsanding).

Box A Hardware-
Box-A-Hardware-26Aug18.jpg

Juice Box A-
Team-A-Juice-Box-26Aug.jpg

Breazy Swag for each box-
TeamA-and-B-Swag-Box-26Aug.jpg

Box B Hardware-
Team-B-Hardware-Box-26-Aug.jpg

Juice Box B-
Team-B-Juice-Box.jpg

amincey34

Member For 1 Year

Absolute-Wood

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Big Reveal time people. This is what we are looking at (sans boxes that are still outsanding).

Wow, hard to believe. Practically a vape shop. A traveling, heavily armed and trained vape shop. Sounds like the perfect business model for the current vaping environment here in the states... :bomb:

Nice job on the photography too -

Vaping and the military go way back - early pioneers actually... some ideas didn't work so well
American-soldier-shotguns-cannabis-during-the-Vietnam-War..jpg

Awesome to see the unselfish participation from so many that are thankful for the tireless job our troops do, their service and the freedoms they make possible. Props all around.

Rick

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Since everything is almost here, we are closing this on August 31 at midnight. It will take up to a week to get everything out the door but it will be getting on its way.

We have two sets of boxes to give away and so far we have two recipients.

Those are odds I would take any day.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Since it is Friday and this closes to entrants tonight. Now is a good time to make a last minute announcement. @B-boy™ and Verde Valley Vapes has offered to make a generous juice donation to the boxes and are expediting a shipment to be included for our winners. Be on the lookout next week to see what is getting added in and many, many thanks for them getting involved. Please be sure to check them out and support those that support us.

https://verdevalleyvapes.com/

I will be asleep at midnight tonight so keep those eyes peeled for last minute entries and good luck to our entrants. If no one else enters you guys have it locked up and we will get everything assembled and shipped to you. We will make everything official in the morning.

The large AFO/APO boxes will be arriving September 4th so things start getting wrapped and packed for their long trip to the winners no later than Saturday of next week.

VU Sponsors