Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
b01569c8e8309dcb4eded9bbf2d99859.jpg

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to make a comment here before this gets too busy,Some of the VU staff donated the box and wanted members to know , we are not in charge of this PIF box , but only oversaw the writing of guidelines and rules to this box to assist that it get off to the right start, enjoy everyone!!!

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I want to make a comment here before this gets too busy,Some of the VU staff donated the box and wanted members to know , we are not in charge of this PIF box , but only oversaw the writing of guidelines and rules to this box to assist that it get off to the right start, enjoy everyone!!!
Thank you whiskey... Yes if you guys have any questions or concerns please address myself or @MOMABEAR and we will handle it for you. And ty whiskey and others for your assistance

Sent from my LabRatory

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll give it another go if you'll have me.
I wasn't exactly thrilled with what came to me in the last one but I like the "take one leave one" guideline.
Charleston,SC

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
great to hear been tryin for awhile with no luck but got some mech mods that are sittin around so i think ppl will like a chance at some decent stuff.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am in! Canastota, NY

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Geausxt and Moma, Just wanted to acknowledge yall, for the time and hard work you have put into creating a new PIF box. Kudos to you both, and also to the people who generously donated, so that there actually is a box. It is admirable that you are giving some of the the new, and some not so new, members an opportunity to experience the camaraderie and excitement, that is associated with being part of a PIF box. Hopefully it will not fill-up with PIF box veterans, but instead, the ones who have wanted to join, but could not get in, on previous PIF boxes.
I am glad to offer any support, or some more hardware, if any is still needed. Good luck and have fun

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Geausxt and Moma, Just wanted to acknowledge yall, for the time and hard work you have put into creating a new PIF box. Kudos to you both, and also to the people who generously donated, so that there actually is a box. It is admirable that you are giving some of the the new, and some not so new, members an opportunity to experience the camaraderie and excitement, that is associated with being part of a PIF box. Hopefully it will not fill-up with PIF box veterans, but instead, the ones who have wanted to join, but could not get in, on previous PIF boxes.
I am glad to offer any support, or some more hardware, if any is still needed. Good luck and have fun
Thank you for that vote of confidence Jim. I too want to help as many new to this experience as possible. I believe we are here to love on and bless others and through that we are creating giving hearts in others. I am so honored to have had that experience and hope I can pass some love on . You can contact Ms. Whiskey for donation contributions as she has graciously helped with the start of the box along with the addition of some other generous Mod ppl. Thanks again and feel welcome to visit us often my friend

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please note-I have room for just a tad bit more for this box, then I have to send it out as full. After that, it's out of my hands, and I will except no more donations:)
Edit...Please remember I started this as a "donater" to get a box started here available to our members. The real thanks goes out to MOMABEAR and Geauxst!!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If the box becomes to big we will split it and start at the beginning of the list and the half way mark and just manage two boxes at a time

No worries we have plans to solve any issues that came up ...we got this

Sent from my LabRatory

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh Boy! Lakehills, Texas. Thanks

Sure hope someone has some 45mm XL punched cartomizers they're not using.

Last edited:

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can bow out if there is more interest than spots, as I have participated in a few of these already.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ho big is the box @Whiskey, medium or large flat rate?
The boxes are usually medium flat rate. If they get bigger than that we can split it into two like Geauxst said. Would you like in @Mattp169. If so please put your city and state and pm Geauxst or me with your info and any concerns or questions you may have. We are here to help.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
well i am sort of interested, i dont have a lot to contribute, maybe some FA flavors ill never use, some battery cases ill never use, some iclear 30s coils brand new, maybe a couple other odd ball items. So I am not really sure if those things are appropriate

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well i am sort of interested, i dont have a lot to contribute, maybe some FA flavors ill never use, some battery cases ill never use, some iclear 30s coils brand new, maybe a couple other odd ball items. So I am not really sure if those things are appropriate
Yeah it's not really about what you contribute you may think it's garbage but others may need something like that.... Perfect example I could really use some battery cases I been saving the m&m mini tubes to use as battery carriers and I would have to say my experience in vaping is pretty vast and something that simple I still find useful

So don't think so little of your contributions... Simply put if you can't use it put it in I'm sure someone else will

Sent from my LabRatory

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I second that. Some of the best from this is what someone else didn't need and maybe just what someone else needs. We don't all sub ohm or use cartos so I think anything is "appropriate " lol. and DIY stuff is awesome, if we get some in there with some pg and vg and nic maybe someone will take that leap into DIY. I think there are ppl out there that would like to try it.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I second that. Some of the best from this is what someone else didn't need and maybe just what someone else needs. We don't all sub ohm or use cartos so I think anything is "appropriate " lol. and DIY stuff is awesome, if we get some in there with some pg and vg and nic maybe someone will take that leap into DIY. I think there are ppl out there that would like to try it.

PG and VG yes nic NO we can't/won't be putting nic in the box just FYI

Sent from my LabRatory

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Geauxt you old dog. You got it going after all. Glad that I had this feeling to come check the PIF area. Been playing the word games like a maniac lately.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Geauxt you old dog. You got it going after all. Glad that I had this feeling to come check the PIF area. Been playing the word games like a maniac lately.
I'm still gonna run the other one as well so don't abandon it I just needed some time this weekend everything should be smooth sailing on both from here on out

Sent from my LabRatory

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah it's not really about what you contribute you may think it's garbage but others may need something like that.... Perfect example I could really use some battery cases I been saving the m&m mini tubes to use as battery carriers and I would have to say my experience in vaping is pretty vast and something that simple I still find useful

So don't think so little of your contributions... Simply put if you can't use it put it in I'm sure someone else will

Sent from my LabRatory
I'd never thought that about the mini m&m tubes!! I'm addicted to them and when I get done with one it becomes a "popper"... Close the lid and squeeze real hard and POP!! Lol... We have to keep ourselves entertained somehow
Seriously though, great use for them

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd never thought that about the mini m&m tubes!! I'm addicted to them and when I get done with one it becomes a "popper"... Close the lid and squeeze real hard and POP!! Lol... We have to keep ourselves entertained somehow
Seriously though, great use for them
2bf16f9ade8d6c2da389461abba87f94.jpg
6b1cd75e6d92b19670b1c1d4d4671640.jpg
works perfectly to protect them while carrying them around

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors