Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
991edcfaf3b7a664426f6d6fd3596182.jpg
9865959fb03bb6843fcfa8c9b720c290.jpg

Bart is on its way. I took the cube looking rda, and a 18650. I added 2 26650s, a rda, a cherry bomber mini clone, and 2 bottles 3 Nic juice I made.

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind
I need that teapot rda

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
darn I was hoping you would know where to get one. I keep looking but have not found the super secret dragon lair yet. Darn things hide really well :D
Yeah and then...usps delivering him....I dont know if they would survive

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
9a016f8289aa2343116cff8f71315e0f.jpg
d475a97557da135574b00a6c25109a7e.jpg

Dual vertical fused claptons, with ribbon wire in the middle. Ohm-ing out at .27 on my Aromamizer

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was hoping for potato chips or ice cream surprises, but twinkies would travel much better!

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good evening everybody.... wow it's quiet today throughout the forums

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So our round is officially ended...Bart has made it home and art is still MIA...I hope you all had fun and made some new friends...I certainly have...I am waiting for one more thing to come in before I do the big giveaway so it shouldn't be too long...should I keep it a surprise? Or shall I post a picture...decisions decisions...it's gonna be cool...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So our round is officially ended...Bart has made it home and art is still MIA...I hope you all had fun and made some new friends...I certainly have...I am waiting for one more thing to come in before I do the big giveaway so it shouldn't be too long...should I keep it a surprise? Or shall I post a picture...decisions decisions...it's gonna be cool...

So glad the boxes got all the attention they did and helped so many, Thank you MOMABEAR and Geauxst , for carrying the ball with it, I'm excited to see what will be next:):)

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So glad the boxes got all the attention they did and helped so many, Thank you MOMABEAR and Geauxst , for carrying the ball with it, I'm excited to see what will be next:):)
They definitely were helpful to many and encouraged many generous ppl to help out others...a very humbling experience for me...the support within the vaping community for helping ppl is unsurpassed. ..thank you Ms Whiskey and all the wonderful ppl that helped to make this one epic pif box...

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey everyone, what's a guy need to do to get something like this started for my fellow Canadians. I think the pif idea is a great thing and would like to be a part of it up north.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone, what's a guy need to do to get something like this started for my fellow Canadians. I think the pif idea is a great thing and would like to be a part of it up north.
We just opened a thread for ppl to sign up and randomized the list...we collected a starter donation so the first couple ppl didn't start with an empty box...Sent around taking and adding...please feel free to pm me with questions

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Usually you can start one of two ways

1.) Collect a bunch of unnecessary gear you don't use any more to start off your box get around 10-20 people interested then organize it and start sending it out and hope it grows

2.) (Best method I've tried) get 10-20 people to donate their gear and put it with yours and send it around

To me the second method works better cause you have more items to look through you're more then welcomed to look at our rules in the first post for organization ideas and guidelines

And goodluck in starting one for our northern friends

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Usually you can start one of two ways

1.) Collect a bunch of unnecessary gear you don't use any more to start off your box get around 10-20 people interested then organize it and start sending it out and hope it grows

2.) (Best method I've tried) get 10-20 people to donate their gear and put it with yours and send it around

To me the second method works better cause you have more items to look through you're more then welcomed to look at our rules in the first post for organization ideas and guidelines

And goodluck in starting one for our northern friends

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
His is better lmbo

Last edited:

VU Sponsors