Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i assume people probably take things relative in price to what they leave, unless they are generous of course!
Not really. I like to look at it like one mans trash is another treasure. Its all a community here, we hope that everyone is honest.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
3500 ml of juice, jesus:xD: i assume people probably take things relative in price to what they leave, unless they are generous of course!

I could probably retire off that much juice. lol
That is usually the general rule to put in equivalent amount of what you took. Its not a dollar for dollar thing but if you get some really nice stuff generally unsaid rule to put some really nice stuff back in lol.

Not really. I like to look at it like one mans trash is another treasure. Its all a community here, we hope that everyone is honest.
Most totally agree.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL VAPING UNDERGROUND PIF BOX PARTICIPANTS:

I apologize for the delay in wrapping this up. The box(es) have made their rounds to all who wanted to participate.... .I thank each and every member for this epic experience and I hope you also enjoyed it...I am doing a drawing for an awesome package of vape gear that I have been working on.. would you like to know what is in it ?...so should I announce the winner? ....Should I just let the winner post what they receive? Give a vote for what you would like to happen...thank you for your input that what has always made this pif box great..

Just to be clear each person that signed up originally has their name in the hat even if they only wanted to receive one of the boxes...

Much Moma lubs to all
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I apologize for the delay in wrapping this up. The box(es) have made their rounds to all who wanted to participate.... .I thank each and every member for this epic experience and I hope you also enjoyed it...I am doing a drawing for an awesome package of vape gear that I have been working on.. would you like to know what is in it ?...so should I announce the winner? ....Should I just let the winner post what they receive? Give a vote for what you would like to happen...thank you for your input that what has always made this pif box great..

Just to be clear each person that signed up originally has their name in the hat even if they only wanted to receive one of the boxes...

Much Moma lubs to all
I just wanna say, u have done so much for everyone moma. I haven't been on a lot lately been dealing with old demons so keeping my distance from everyone till I get my head cleared but always send my luv. I couldn't care less for the boxes on any level it's the family that I want apart of and u helped make that happen. Thank you moma

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Much Moma lubs to all
Oh wow that is an awesome bonus to whomever wins. I think it would be cool for the winner to be surprised when they get the package and then to let us know what they recieved. Granted I like surprises but random does not like to surprise me very much lol.

Thank you @MOMABEAR for all the amazingness you brought to this pif box. You kept this thing going and I feel it went very very well and then to throw in an extra surprise. Hugs and lubs for moma

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wanna say, u have done so much for everyone moma. I haven't been on a lot lately been dealing with old demons so keeping my distance from everyone till I get my head cleared but always send my luv. I couldn't care less for the boxes on any level it's the family that I want apart of and u helped make that happen. Thank you moma
Always always here for you...however I can help my Hunni...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wow that is an awesome bonus to whomever wins. I think it would be cool for the winner to be surprised when they get the package and then to let us know what they recieved. Granted I like surprises but random does not like to surprise me very much lol.

Thank you @MOMABEAR for all the amazingness you brought to this pif box. You kept this thing going and I feel it went very very well and then to throw in an extra surprise. Hugs and lubs for moma
I have felt very honored to have all of you in my life tbh...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone here want to start a new box? I would be able to contribute but I cant lead it up.
If I were you I would make a new post and ask if anyone wants to run it that way it doesn't get lost in our thread. Y9u probably will have someone that will want to and if I can help just let me know

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm glad to have contributed to it even if I didn't personally get the full box! Glad something I got could help someone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I kno moma over a year and you've always been here even when I needed to be put in check lol
Awe come on I only ask you to get out of my thread once and it's all huckleberry under the bridge now lmbo

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Awe come on I only ask you to get out of my thread once and it's all huckleberry under the bridge now lmbo

Good ole huckleberry lol.... boy that was a character

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How have u been brotha
Busting ass at work everyone keeps breaking their forklift and expecting me to fix it like im a forklift mechanic.... oh wait ... I am

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Busting ass at work everyone keeps breaking their forklift and expecting me to fix it like im a forklift mechanic.... oh wait ... I am

Ya that's always fun and I bet it's none to cool down there bout now. I got promoted to special builds machinist had a door builder but he got shit canned so I've been machining the doors building them then pallatizing them so I feel ur pain

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ya that's always fun and I bet it's none to cool down there bout now. I got promoted to special builds machinist had a door builder but he got shit canned so I've been machining the doors building them then pallatizing them so I feel ur pain
Its not too bad yet 75-82° most days but its still the shower season our heat doesn't kick in till end of summer that's when it gets 90-115° at 6am lol

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Much Moma lubs to all
This was a great experience thank you @MOMABEAR and @Geauxst for a great thread of conversation and knowledge...

vapingbeauty

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Agreed

vapingbeauty

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a question the 26650 battery is whole new world to me what are some good 26650 batteries?

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a question the 26650 battery is whole new world to me what are some good 26650 batteries?

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
Imren's 60amp

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
PBUSARDO has started a battery mooch section on taste your juice...

http://www.tasteyourjuice.com/wordpress/archives/12967

Imren does not make the list...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
He has also stated this

dbe676e0fc6919e1d0e7efff454fcc2e.jpg

So basically its his "opinion" not a proven science...

But it's because he doesn't use imren's although he does use efest and I can tell you I've had better result from an imren then efest but I do agree with his top choices

Meh just give it a moth or so and the FDA will tell us which one were allowed to use

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 51737
Did you get this one too?

Yep. Time will tell...

I bought one too
That is a major reason I don't buy from eBay,, especially China eBay.... but its not always bad sometimes you will get it just fine sometimes it takes 3 months sometimes you won't get it at all and have to file the case and 4-5 months later you get your money back... at least it was only 9$ LOL

Anyway I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's $9. Even if I never see it again, I'm not hurt. So, I skip a trip to Starbucks...

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a major reason I don't buy from eBay,, especially China eBay.... but its not always bad sometimes you will get it just fine sometimes it takes 3 months sometimes you won't get it at all and have to file the case and 4-5 months later you get your money back... at least it was only 9$ LOL

Anyway I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys

Ya I figured 9 bucks it's worth the gamble if it pays off its a 75w mod and a free battery

VU Sponsors