Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

kids_first_birthday_cake_640_06.jpg

Yes I stole some random child's funny birthday picture for this post. I'm sure his parents will be very upset at some point - but that's what you get for putting pictures of your children online....

... so on to bigger and better things! Vaping Underground turns one year today. This time last year we opened the doors to the public and VU has become the most active vaping forum in the world!

An amazing accomplishment in such a short period of time.

Thank you to all the users, moderators, and admin team!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAPING UNDERGROUND!!!!!! Can't believe it's been a year already... so proud of how far we've come!

giphy.gif

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Happy Birthday

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome job Joe!!! Many many many more years to come! Can't wait to see how this forum evolves! Great job to the behind the scenes tech people who keep it running smoothly. Great job to the mods and admins for keeping topics in their precise locations. And thanks to all of us who came to find a home and feel comfortable. This is the place to stay. We have some really awesome members here who are dedicated to health and safety. So yeah in closing, cheers to everyone here!

SomeTexan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Joe, thank you for creating this site. It is bar none, the best vaping site on the net.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My favorite and only vaping site! Happy Birthday VU! Thanks Joe!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Happy Birthday, VU! I love this place!:)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Happy Bday VU!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to @VaporJoes and everyone behind the scene !!! I am extremely thankful for this place. Here is to one year down and many many more to come! #vapingunderground

T

Taver13

thanks
@VaporJoes surprisingly, this place keeps me outa trouble, well sorta, doesnt keep me out of trouble with the wife with the damage done to the bank account

kids_first_birthday_cake_640_06.jpg

Yes I stole some random child's funny birthday picture for this post. I'm sure his parents will be very upset at some point - but that's what you get for putting pictures of your children online....

... so on to bigger and better things! Vaping Underground turns one year today. This time last year we opened the doors to the public and VU has become the most active vaping forum in the world!

An amazing accomplishment in such a short period of time.

Thank you to all the users, moderators, and admin team!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAPING UNDERGROUND ....... WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST

Congrats as a new member here after leaving ECF hope to find folks a bit more real seem everyone there has a bit of chip on their shoulder and they get a bit tight assed and they even went so far and erase a forum thread that I had worked on for over a week. It was thread on a very complicated build and all I did was go over into the group buy planning section and ask if some could get a group buy going to help the guys doing them build get a better price on some of the main component and it was just in the group buy planning section that I asked about the parts we needed for the build my thread they wiped out was filled with wiring diagrams links for components no warning noting just wiped the whole thread not even just close the thread over a week closer to 2 week of a discussion on the build. I asked why they could not just remove the offending post so we would not lose all the build data. I have been in many overclocking forums and there very strict in those forums and never once did I even get a warning in any forum I was ever in and top wife all that build fata was the straw that broke the camel's back for me if I was just doing some sort of a rant but we have a good 10 12 guys all adding more ideas we even have guy that made the chip and part to make a switch that would change the build from parallel to series and his parts lst to make and the schematic all gone.
So that's my story and how i ended up hhere

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats from Breazy ! We love this forum. Thanks for all you guys do !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I missed this back in June, must be goin blind in my old age! Congrats and Happy Birthday V/U! And Congrats to Tyger and Joe finally hitched!!!:)

Ldiddy33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is by far the Best forum ever!!! So glad to have it and all the great people that help each other out. Happy B-day VU and looking for many more years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy birthday VU...thx for the coolest forum ever..and for Whiskey and Huckleberried...coolest mods too, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well geez... apparently I first joined, on the day VU first started! I better get busy reading and posting! :D

Another recent ECF refugee, and very glad to be here, and not there...
Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Well geez... apparently I first joined, on the day VU first started! I better get busy reading and posting! :D

Another recent ECF refugee, and very glad to be here, and not there...
Andria

Wow, You did join on the exact Day VU was opened for the world :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow, You did join on the exact Day VU was opened for the world :)

Believe it or not... I saw a post advertising it at ECF, before it became unmentionable there. Later I was amazed when all I would see was "..." if I tried to type "vaping underground." Idiots.

It's funny; at that time I was recovering from my appendectomy, about 10 days post-surgery, and had relapsed to dual use; that's what my first 2 posts here were about. I was amazed when I came back here this month and found those old posts, having been smoke-free for a year and a half now.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors