Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
ssssss.JPG

The annual Guide to Vaping Poll has closed. Vaping Underground wins Best Vaping Forum for 2016 by a wide margin. Vaping Underground also took 2nd place in Best of the Best Overall in 2016. Thank you to all our loyal users and vendors!

Results: >> HERE <<

Attachments

• GTV-BestOf2016-Award-VapeForum-VapingUnderground56120.jpg
    GTV-BestOf2016-Award-VapeForum-VapingUnderground56120.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Awesome. Congratulations to Vaper Joe and TygerTyger for everything you do for VU. Well deserved! (I had no doubt!)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_ogh682xttH1uhsa09o1_500.gif

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
LOL. Made up to a large extent of ECF rejects and we beat em.

The rejects are were the fun is at! :D Id rather go to a party of rejects then a party of stuffy assclowns lol..

Trina

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Mike, I'm in Ky, I have the Segelei 30w , copper,& I was just wondering if you'd recommend me the best atomizer? I'm sorry to bother you,but, before this,I have only kanger boxes,& am new to the tall fat ones,that I saw pictured on one of your post pics! I see you have several,in copper,& black.Please tell me the best,& cheapest atomizer for the segelei 30w? Mine didn't come with one, or a battery! I'm so disappointed with my local vape store! I was a great costumer! Feeling he shoulda told me that, I needed a single coiled atomizer! ( they don't have,& said he doesn't know how to get one! I'll truly appreciate it! Thanks so much! Trina, from Ky!

The Best of 2015 event held here on GuideToVaping.com has been underway for five consecutive years, and with each new year comes some highly interesting results. Though many have been able to slip under the caution tape that divides real versus fake, it’s still quite apparent how the vaping community feels, what has interested them the most, and ultimately, where their votes finally landed

Last edited by a moderator:

Trina

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Mike, I'm in Ky, I have the Segelei 30w , copper,& I was just wondering if you'd recommend me the best atomizer? I'm sorry to bother you,but, before this,I have only kanger boxes,& am new to the tall fat ones,that I saw pictured on one of your post pics! I see you have several,in copper,& black.Please tell me the best,& cheapest atomizer for the segelei 30w? Mine didn't come with one, or a battery! I'm so disappointed with my local vape store! I was a great costumer! Feeling he shoulda told me that, I needed a single coiled atomizer! ( they don't have,& said he doesn't know how to get one! I'll truly appreciate it! Thanks so much! Trina, from Ky!
Hi Dear!
Thanks so much for the very helpful advice!also, a great welcome!
Thanks!

VU Sponsors