Become a Patron!

Vaping Veterans

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I second the motion. I can't imagine going back to >1.

<<<Not a veteran, just opinionated.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll Third the motion!

Would be awesome for all of us Vets on the board.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Are all 3 of you above who posted Veterans?

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not a veteran. Just like the idea.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First and third are.. Dont know about Thunderball

But, um, reading the first three posts, its actually clear who is and isnt, and Vet, no? ;)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First and third are.. Dont know about Thunderball
Oh yes. A member of the fellowship of the drunks from Tunn Tavern. :) that boarded our naval vessels to help our Navy board the English ships at sea.

That's a history lesson.... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a feeling The Franciscan will be spending time in the brig with me. Bring some cards when you come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you are playing cards, any cribbage players here?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@franciscan , this is very thoughtful of you. And thanks to @SMOKIE for setting it up. I am not a vet but give my support. Hope you don't mind me popping in every now and then; I'm still trying to find the kill points but no marine will tell me:D
@muth, you are always welcome here!! It's a party, invite your friends!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thank you so much @SMOKIE and all of the VU staff for making this our new home! This is what makes us a community and a caring one at that.
Glade I could give the veterans this little something for showing my gratitude to you all for having protected my family, self, and our county, Thank You, God Bless America!
images.jpg

ChooChooTrain

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Let's define what qualifies a individual to be a veteran. Any idea's?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Reached a point in your military service where a majority of your fellow service members would agree that you have received enough training to be deemed "useful" to some degree prior to leaving the service for reasons other than dishonourable or bad conduct.

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think it was originally viewed as veterans of vaping, thus the duhh never mind.

Insert smartass comment here.

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it was originally viewed as veterans of vaping, thus the duhh never mind.

Insert smartass comment here.

Yeah, the military has been my life for so long I guess I take for granted that the word Vet refers to us. I rarely put it in association with any other activity, though it legitimately can be.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could we please have our own sub-forum?
Hey bud I see on here you run a program for vets to get them vaping. Does this mean you would be able to accept an itaste vv and manger mini to pass on to one in need? If so please pm me where I can send this. Thanks and be good!!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We have reached a point of saturation, so I will not be accepting any more donations for the time being....but thank you for your generousity! What I would encourage...is that others begin a similar programme in their area. It is quite simple, and can be coordinated with local vape shops so that they may find it in themselves to kick in some goodies as well....such as what 510 Vapers does here....wire, cotton, juice, etc.

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We have reached a point of saturation, so I will not be accepting any more donations for the time being....but thank you for your generousity! What I would encourage...is that others begin a similar programme in their area. It is quite simple, and can be coordinated with local vape shops so that they may find it in themselves to kick in some goodies as well....such as what 510 Vapers does here....wire, cotton, juice, etc.
Well that's great to hear!!!! Its a good thing your doing for others. Not to give excuses but I have a newborn that takes up all my time outside of work. I will be sure to find it a good home

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Right on

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
navy here i approve of this. although all i did was look at big guns and wish there was something to shoot at. navy has been boring these last few decades lol

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I flew two tours in Vietnam with air cav units, (that's Army for those that don't know) do I qualify?
RVN.70-71-72
Aeroscouts. Senior scout CE.
Shit, you qualify for a salute and a bow. Hi, TS:)I'm just a friend of the man who started this thread. He's on retreat right now but I'm sure he would welcome you with open arms if he were here. I pop in every now and then just to say hi. My dad was Army Airborne.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
navy here i approve of this. although all i did was look at big guns and wish there was something to shoot at. navy has been boring these last few decades lol
I have a marine friend. He used to call it, "Hurry up and stand there!"

kingworm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
pretty much hit it on the head. we spent some time in japan the girls are fun there. otherwise its a lot of water .

ToxicSludge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Shit, you qualify for a salute and a bow. Hi, TS:)I'm just a friend of the man who started this thread. He's on retreat right now but I'm sure he would welcome you with open arms if he were here. I pop in every now and then just to say hi. My dad was Army Airborne.

Cool,and thanx for the welcome.I flew my second tour up on the dmz with the 101st Airborne Div.(Air Assault).

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool,and thanx for the welcome.I flew my second tour up on the dmz with the 101st Airborne Div.(Air Assault).
If it's quiet in here tonight and you want to meet and chat with some crazy folks check out the Alternate Universe under General Discussion, Non-Vaping Related. Franciscan usually hangs out there when he's around and not in the vet thread.

ToxicSludge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If it's quiet in here tonight and you want to meet and chat with some crazy folks check out the Alternate Universe under General Discussion, Non-Vaping Related. Franciscan usually hangs out there when he's around and not in the vet thread.

Thank you for the invite Muth,I would like that :D

ToxicSludge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I worked on the Apache. The gunship of the sky.

My first tour I started out as a scout crewchief with the OH-6A.Went down and got hurt,(lost over an inch in height) After 30 days I crossed over to slicks as a gunner,(UH-1D/H) and finished my tour as a crewchief with my own bird.

Second tour strictly in the OH-6A again and made senior scout crewchief.I guess now they (the army ) only uses the much upgraded 6 in the 160th avn.Delta force.

VU Sponsors