Become a Patron!

Vaping VG Nicotine

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can i vape the nicotine select vg based nicotine from nicotine river straight out of the bottle? I'm looking to buy 6mg and am also wondering if I'll need to adjust the level in the smaller bottle I'd be traveling with?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang. That seems like a great deal. I pay $25÷ for a gal of VG and $50+ for a L of 100mg nic.
Adding flavor will lower the nic.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm going to first try it unflavored. I'd just buy concentrates to add flavor to it right?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Can you post a link to it just so we can double check.... they normally suspend nic in either pg or vg as a concentrate :) so What @Rickajho said

And like @XEVU said once you other other components like flavour and pg you lower the levels

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup that would be 6mg/ml.

It's just that some people get sloppy and interchange mg/ml and percent as if they are the same thing - they aren't. 6 percent nicotine would be 60 mg/ml, not 6 mg/ml. :eek:

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Dammit sorry my bad missed the link ahh well reply above :) you won't end up with 6mg though if you add other bits like I said

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going to first try it unflavored. I'd just buy concentrates to add flavor to it right?

Sure you can, but as KingPin mention the addition of the flavorings will lower the nic level in the process. If you have any specific flavors in mind and know what percentage you need to use plug that into a calculator like steamengine to see how much it will change the nic level.

Let's not get ahead of things either - you might be surprised to find you like unflavored VG. It won't be completely flavorless as VG has a slightly sweet edge to it anyway.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't believe how fast everyone was in this thread to help. Thanks again!

The shipping was $7.75 priority mail. I was surprised how cheap the it was as well. I ordered the vg nicotine and the 2 chubby gorilla bottles. It was $13.04 total.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
No matter which way you cut it you'll reduce it proportional to the amount of other ingredients you add

Let's say you make 100ml you want to add a 13% pg flavour then add no other pg to the mix you'll have a 87/13 ratio of VG/PG but the nic concentrate will have dropped by approx 13% (assuming you shaked it and it's suspended equally) as you needed 100ml to make that a 6mg liquid You'll now end up with 13% less so it's become 5.22mg nic

VU Sponsors