Become a Patron!

Vaping Watch's December Contest- win a Cloupor T8, IPV2 and more!!!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SARAS DEC CONTEST-1.jpg
It's contest time!!!!! :)
Starting Monday December 8th at 3 pm EST and ending Sunday December 14 at 8pm EST.

Prizes: We will be giving away (1) Cloupor T8 -150 watt mod, (1) IPV-2 50 watt mod, (2) $50 Store Credit to Vaping Watch, (4) $30 Visa Gift Cards and (4) $25 Store Credit to Vaping Watch.

How to Enter: There are 4 ways to enter.
1. Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/vapingwatch and "Like" our page.
2. While you're on our Facebook page, "Share" this ORIGINAL contest post. You must share the original post that is *on* the Vaping Watch Facebook page, or I will be unable to track you "share" and you won't receive an entry.
3. Visit our website at www.vapingwatch.com and find a token. Put the token in your cart and checkout with it. Don't worry, it's free. :) If you do not have a Vaping Watch account, you will need to create one before checking out. This will only take a minute or 2.
4. Go to our Vaping Underground "Random Giveaway Thread", at http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/vapingwatch-com-random-giveaway-thread.13618/page-70 and create a post beginning with the word "Contest" and telling us which prize you'd like to win or anything vaping-related.

Rules: 1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person for each method of entry. (A total maximum of 4 entries)
3. Winners will be drawn randomly on Monday December 15th.
4. Each person may only win 1 prize.
5. Winners will be announced on the Vaping Watch Facebook page, Vaping Underground and www.vapingwatch.com by Tuesday December 16th.
6. Have fun!!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for the contest and I have indeed entered it!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks much.

However in these types of contest, I have about as much chance of winning as the Titanic docking in New York harbor tomorrow afternoon.

VU Sponsors