Become a Patron!

Vaping while sick

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure this is not a new topic and has been discussed before, but what do you do? I can't taste shit and can't DL ot MTL without coughing up a lung or almost puking.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure this is not a new topic and has been discussed before, but what do you do? I can't taste shit and can't DL ot MTL without coughing up a lung or almost puking.

I just do the same as I did as a smoker - vape if I can, if not, suffer, lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been sick too, likely the same nasal drip/sore throat/phelmy cough thing that has been going around.

My solution is to vape my cough drops... I used an old mix of HS RY4 with Peppermint and Koolada.
Also, vaped a lot of my DIY CandyCane juice as it seemed to work well.

I normally vape under 35W using 80/20 VG/PG so not an issue there. PG makes me cough.

Also, adding a drop or two of it to my fruity/other vapes and staying away from custardy/creamy vapes..
Drink a lot of plain 'ol water too, you'll be extra dehydrated.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As much as it pained me, I tried to stay away from coffee too, especially with milk. Drank a lot of herb teas and stuff with lemon.

Tadin's Bronco Te and Ginger Tea were awesome and helpful. Ginger is very good for ya... ;)
(I got those teas from my local Mexican store, unsure who else carries them)

For me I also doubled up on vitamin C with rose hips...1000mg a day. And, ate a raw garlic clove a day too. :eek:

Not very sociable I know, but it's a powerful natural antibiotic along with the ginger.
The hot chiles I normally eat didn't hurt to clear the head either. Kill the cold, not your immune system, I say. :D

When needed, I did take some cheap meds from Dollar Tree too...same stuff as the $$ ones, just a buck each.

IMG_20190222_113606.jpg

I only took about half the dosage though. That Guaifenesin is a godsend for getting the phlegm out.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors