VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
http://blog.casaa.org/2015/10/national-call-to-action-tell-white.html?m=1

12063490_961681777211385_6340975967872024548_n.jpg
12189768_899877200098430_6076042618545887285_n.jpg http://blog.casaa.org/2015/10/national-call-to-action-tell-white.html?m=1

ATTENTION ALL VAPERS!! IT IS UP TO US TO STOP THIS!!!
CALL THE WHITE HOUSE TOMORROW!! (202) 456-1111

This is a suggestion for what to say when you call the white house tomorrow please guys share this posting!!!!
Talking points:
I am calling to urge President Obama to protect consumer choice and demand that the FDA re-work its Tobacco Deeming Regulations so that the existing wide variety of e-cigarette and vapor products can remain on the market.

As written, the FDA’s proposed e-cigarette regulations will remove 99.9% of vapor products from the market.

Please briefly share your personal story about switching to vapor products. Make sure to include any improvements in health you have experienced or, perhaps, that your doctor has observed.

If the variety of flavors are important to you, be sure to mention that too.
Thank you. I hope we can count on the President to protect adult access to these life-saving products.

PLEASE PUT THIS PICTURE AS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE TO HELP GET THE WORD OUT!!
12196028_10206853806818163_6963865961574285228_n.jpg

Last edited:

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Smokie, and now it's time to get to work writing letters and being an obnoxious ass to 'em. Get ready to stock up or buy 'em (cigalikes) at the store! But don't take this lying down.

MrGrimR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also noticed while looking at the bill that 26 republicans and 0 Democrats have cosponsored the bill. Something to keep in mind when you place your votes folks.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also noticed while looking at the bill that 26 republicans and 0 Democrats have cosponsored the bill. Something to keep in mind when you place your votes folks.
Doesn't make a damned bit of difference in my eyes, they're all about as useful as tits on a nun

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

centaurianslug

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Casaa.org has a flyer on their site for printing. I took 5 to every vape shop in a 15 mile radius. Everyone else should consider doing this.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

centaurianslug

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Amazing some of the smaller shops didn't even know about it.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting points this old kook is making. Worth a look though, sometimes good to see things from different perspectives:

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
easy for him to say with the tonnage of free shit he gets. plus 85% of the industry is chinese who would never donate a nickel to the cause.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This should at least get Vaper's from Chicago off their fat asses and start getting involved. Then again, there won't be any B&M's left in Chicago after January 1st. A 30ml bottle of 5 pawns will now cost $46 plus tax.

juice tax.jpg

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Massachusetts... Either normal people absolutely refuse to vote there, or everyone there is a certified nutjob completely detached from reality.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree with what "old kook" said in the video. Look at the LGBT group. What percentage of the US population are they? Roughly 4%, depending on who you listen to. They formed and look at the changes in the laws for them. The dog the rock hits yells the loudest. Disorganization doesn't solve anything.

The unfortunate thing is vaping is a minority issue. If it was a majority issue then more would be done in favor by Washington.

As far as voting, you reap what you sew. If you think vape freedom is the worse issue right now maybe you should educate yourself.

VU Sponsors