Become a Patron!

VapingCheap - Rebuilders Prize Package Giveaway

FireSBurnsmuP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just found this contest on VapingCheap and thought I'd share.Rebuildable-atomizer-giveaway-image.png

Lots of sweet stuff in this giveaway; I cast my lot in, and don't expect to win (I never do). I'd particularly like to get my hands on that Plume Veil clone.

Click here to check it out at VapingCheap.com

Note: I am in no way affiliated with VapingCheap. I just thought other folks would like to know about this one, and since @Nathan hasn't posted it yet, I also figured I'd beat him to it.

Attachments

• Rebuildable-atomizer-giveaway-image.png
    Rebuildable-atomizer-giveaway-image.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 12

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DO NOT CLICK THE LINK!!!!

To do so gives HIM more entries :)

FireSBurnsmuP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Midniteoyl Busted. ^_^ I was wondering how long it would take for someone to figure it out, and I figured it wouldn't take long.
Although, I'm not the first, nor will I be the last person to post one of these here with a share link. I've already seen (and clicked) several.

Since @Lighty269 has posted the link to the page itself, I'll leave mine there for those disinclined to read the post. If I win this one giveaway because of my good timing, I'll be happy. As a nooby, having some extra RDAs to play with would really be nice.

Even with this, though, I doubt I'll stand a chance against the prox-nets and the masses. Or the people with Facebook/Twitter/g+, who can get extra entries by their own merits.

[EDIT] Wow! It really didn't take long. Only 1 person had clicked before you posted. [/EDIT]

Monoxide213

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At the end of the day @Nathan is the owner of Vaping Cheap and he did not mind when I did the same thing when I first joined the forum. Why not help the OP since you would not have participated otherwise? Just my opinion.

Some people just have to try and make an issue out of everything Bug... It's nature to them!

allby

VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
If he or she is telling people that did not know about the giveaway he/she deserves the extra entry in my mind

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At the end of the day @Nathan is the owner of Vaping Cheap and he did not mind when I did the same thing when I first joined the forum. Why not help the OP since you would not have participated otherwise? Just my opinion.
I did participate.. through Nathans email. If you allow everyone to post the 'I get an entry if you click' link, dont you think this place would be nothing but? Would get really boring in a hurry :)

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
If he or she is telling people that did not know about the giveaway he/she deserves the extra entry in my mind
yep, that's the reason for the links.

I did participate.. through Nathans email. If you allow everyone to post the 'I get an entry if you click' link, dont you think this place would be nothing but? Would get really boring in a hurry :)
I think the rules for the forum would be only one thread per sweepstakes. That means whoever posts it first would get to use their link.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yep, that's the reason for the links.

I think the rules for the forum would be only one thread per sweepstakes. That means whoever posts it first would get to use their link.
That would be a cool rule.. First one to put it up gets it..

FireSBurnsmuP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That would be a cool rule.. First one to put it up gets it..
I actually already assumed that was a rule, which is why I rushed to post this at 01:30 after scouring to make sure someone didn't beat me to it. ^_^
If that isn't a rule, I agree that it should be. That would prevent situations where people would have to wade through duplicate postings of the same sweepstakes to try and find something new.

VU Sponsors