Become a Patron!

VapingCheap - SMY 260 Box Mod Giveaway

FireSBurnsmuP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Once again, I found this on VapingCheap and thought I'd share. @Nathan hasn't posted it yet, so I'll save him the effort.

SMY-260-Box-Mod.png

The SMY 260 is a slick new box mod from Semeiyue, that goes from 5W to a whopping 260W output. It takes 3x 18650s, and overall looks like the design will be quite good. Can't wait to get my hands on one!

Check out the giveaway here!

This is my share link, so I'll get an extra entry if you click it, but I can only get extra entries by sharing, since I'm not a social media person, so I'd appreciate it. Full disclosure is a good policy, if you ask me.

Thanks again to @Nathan for keeping VapingCheap.com up and running, and giving us all these cool giveaways!

Once again, I'm not affiliated with VapingCheap.com, I just like going there, and helping share the love.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I always enter vapingcheaps contests. I just feel they are not totally random.

FireSBurnsmuP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do the same.
They might be perfectly random, but I feel like there are some people who manage to get 100s of entries somehow. There are always around 9000 entries by the end of each one, so chances are just not that good for one person with less than 50 entries. I've never gotten over 10.
A 1/900 chance is still a chance, but it sure isn't very encouraging, now, is it? But, I'll keep rolling, since it's free, and a much better chance than in the Lotto. ^_^

vaporelse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would enter, but I'm waiting for the 520 watt version.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Entered - thanks as always VC!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do the same.
They might be perfectly random, but I feel like there are some people who manage to get 100s of entries somehow. There are always around 9000 entries by the end of each one, so chances are just not that good for one person with less than 50 entries. I've never gotten over 10.
A 1/900 chance is still a chance, but it sure isn't very encouraging, now, is it? But, I'll keep rolling, since it's free, and a much better chance than in the Lotto. ^_^

Agreed... I mean some of the G+ pages they ask you to like only have like 500 likes or whatever.. so it doesnt seem too many people are entering certain things.. I still feel like I will never come close to winning anything.. but oh well lol.. roll of the dice as always

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

There random, when a sweepstakes ends I just click a "Pick Winner" button in the Gleam.io software and a winner pops up. There are some people that promote the sweepstakes in Facebook, Twitter, and Forums who gain a lot of entries.

In the Vapor Shark giveaway there are 18,889 entries but only 607 from "refer a fried". I have had giveaways where this is a lot higher but it's not always high as you can see.

I want the giveaways to be as fair as possible, I have no reason for that not to be the case. It's hard to convince people it's not "rigged" because unless they win they will feel this way.

Last edited:

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
There random, when a sweepstakes ends I just click a "Pick Winner" button in the Gleam.io software and a winner pops up. There are some people that promote the sweepstakes in Facebook, Twitter, and Forums who gain a lot of entries.

In the Vapor Shark giveaway there are 18,889 entries but only 607 from "refer a fried". I have had giveaways where this is a lot higher but it's not always high as you can see.

I want the giveaways to be as fair as possible, I have no reason for that not to be the case. It's hard to convince people it's not "rigged" because unless they win they will feel this way.
I apologize. I think I worded that statement badly. What I meant was there are so many entrants.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just entered. Thanks FiresburnsmuP for posting! Thanks Nathan!!! I love all the deals you post on vaping cheap Nathan!

VU Sponsors