VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Farewell to Summer Sale!!!
www.vapingwatch.com

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls

End of Summer 2017 Sale Final Final.png

#vape #vapelife #ecig #ecigs #vaping #eliquid #vapejuice #ejuice #quality #deals #budget #sale #deal #sales #discount #shop #promo #coupon #buy #cool #vapecommunity #vapor #vapefamily #vaper #vapers #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all rough day for me. Money has been a real struggle. Didn't have any idea how far behind everything was getting because I don't handle the money in our house.... and got a call that my truck is being repossessed. Just looking for some support.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’m sorry man I defiantly understand. Me, the wife, the 2 kids and the dog just had to move back in with my mother.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi, everyone! Early tonight, having some pain so going for some meds. They make me foggy so figured I'd check in here first. Have a good night, hugs.
Sorry your in pain sweetie... hope it goes a way quick!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening! We had some sunshine for a few hours today, much prettier than gray clouds. Got my order in to VW for the sale! Did some housework and made dinner. That's my exciting day.... Hugs and sweet dreams catinmoon.gif

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning gang... Sorry I've been so quiet this week... I've still got this crud and it's kickin' my butt. I go to see the Doc tomorrow.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good morning gang... Sorry I've been so quiet this week... I've still got this crud and it's kickin' my butt. I go to see the Doc tomorrow.
Wow- sorry to hear you are sick! Gotta be doubly hard after your surgery to now be sick!
Hope the Dr will be able to get you to feeling better ASAP!!!!!

:hug:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, that was yesterday's post! Todays post says Pami, feel better soon. renzy, we're with you! Please let us know, ok? Cora, glad to see you back!
Here, still raining :( We postponed my birthday dinner a few days, until the sun comes out. Got phone calls from all the siblings, gift cards!, and a cake. Pretty good! Hugs to all and sweet dreams, dreaming.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening, you guys doing alright? This thread sure slowed down :( I miss everyone. Anyway, all is well here. Sun was out today and felt really good!
Chores tomorrow :oops: Found out our insurance plan is being dropped, have to find a new one - pain in the butt. Sweet dreams and hugs. 76402b26.x50.gif

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, guys! Glad to see you :blowkiss: Sounds like you have both been busy! Lazy here today, it's a short work day :D I got my order in yesterday, so I got it unpacked and put away. Hubby is happy! Poor Murphy just tried to run through the screen door, just started using it. :oops: I did wait until she left before I laughed. I checked, she's fine. Off to eat some cake, sweet dreams and hugs :hug:

TxThumper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
evening everyone, just got off work. hope everyone had a good weekend, I spent mine doing a whole lot of nothing. had to get some pre work laundry done this morning, what I should have done this weekend. i'm a natural born procrastinator

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Pami, and thanks Axel, lol. Some of my other threads are kinda slow now, too, must be life getting in the way! We had a fish fry today, lots of food and fun. I'm off to watch a movie. Sweet dreams and hugs :hug:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
happy-friday-the-13th.jpg

I hope everyone has a Great Day today!
I have been super busy running my granddaughter on and off the School Bus every day!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, this is more like it! Hi to you all, glad to see you! renzy, how are you doing? Pami, did you get rid of the yuck? I tried to stay safe today, to work and straight home. It's worked so far, lol. See you all tomorrow, sweet dreams and hugs! .gif

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope Everyone has a good weekend! I'll be around this weekend! MMMMMMM Pear Cake showed up today, along with Strawberry CHeesecake, Cinnamon FIlled Custard Roll and Strawberry Custard. I mention Pear Cake, as I did, because it's been awhile since I had it and now I have to force myself to let it steep a few days! The struggle.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors