VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We had our first one this past Sunday... celebrated all our May babies on one day :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Fun was had, lots of food. Son-in-law did some yard work, daughter took home some books. Great day!
Our lawn guy was here for the first time this year... my front is so wet he got stuck and could only do half of it. :giggle:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hit 103* today, waaay too hot! View attachment 110735
GKvU57mcuA6lGY7OAdj92xUAo7ttkbFB8C14tctILWWF0D8mBwjKkheq00ZCUA4PCJa1uW89jOTYPGwQvp7q0delfACfUXOM4kW5su8mbdDgVjl-8Jw6AOA0G3Si1bmlSr14zhelZzlE4q4RBccLKPyRwBH6zicYAyA7aQBBcoOocC4900nfSeDUwYRknq-DcMM04p6SisJdyIRq1BssycOOvIq5vptgYt0IzidferxJYi-eaZME9QMZqPDJJwEvVS_DN_jwEwRrdrrSHJhDoIR_j8BAEpOSJirSQi_MTOOr_CwWz6Pwcz62A7qjR-YSW5bzjrfOs4O3o9RONVmabUmRqmEF8Rm2kmnGONW6TJdLt5DdlUOnOn0XbJ41hzJJxJ4_ebTvd5lG1YVHRmP53cKcqv7o74CQaIICXiDD7YOrDobSOxL77yKSW7aSMUdvfJ2cvCdBuDqbSC-ZYQNf_GIJ3w_hVuJ2Ks65fWjO_19VMIK6ku8DCmFugvJeweBtt-7LaOp1NxONxdXDJCSbRq1e43aOfmlffGsyjHJcLUF0unPVbm2TraKgEIYA_J4DjpMgY2_EEWWr8P7AvroCX8rtWYQ7LMR8ofdM3ZSw=w179-h165-no

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So stupid me decided to get on the trampoline last night. Must have landed wrong because this morning my knee is swollen and I can hardly walk on it. Gonna be a long day at work

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning! It's rain week in Ohio... my yard looks like a giant pond!! o_O

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Vaping Watch Memorial Day Sale!
10% off EVERYTHING!!
Sale begins FRIDAY, 5/18 @ 12:00am est
and ends FRIDAY, 6/1 @ 11:59pm est.

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls
www.vapingwatch.com/

Memorial Day (2).1.jpg

and don't forget...

Monthly Order Giveaway 1 1100.jpg

#vape #vapelife #ecig #ecigs #vaping #eliquid #vapejuice #ejuice #quality #deals #budget #sale #deal #sales #discount #shop #promo #coupon #buy #cool #vapecommunity #vapor #vapefamily #vaper #vapers #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Vaping Watch Memorial Day Sale!
10% off EVERYTHING!!
Sale begins FRIDAY, 5/18 @ 12:00am est
and ends FRIDAY, 6/1 @ 11:59pm est.

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls
www.vapingwatch.com/

Memorial Day (2).1.jpg

and don't forget....

Monthly Order Giveaway 1 1100.jpg

#vape #vapelife #ecig #ecigs #vaping #eliquid #vapejuice #ejuice #quality #deals #budget #sale #deal #sales #discount #shop #promo #coupon #buy #cool #vapecommunity #vapor #vapefamily #vaper #vapers #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wasn't the washer, or the hot water tank - a pipe in the wall that carries hot water to the kitchen sink! Which is on the other side of the kitchen. Spent 24 hours mopping up water before the plumber could get here. No hot water to the sink until "the first part of next week". Of course hubby is off fishing, leaving Mom & I to take care of it all. Now have the bottom of the wall cut out and nasty inside of wet wall showing. At least it's nice weather, right?
Hugs to all!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Wasn't the washer, or the hot water tank - a pipe in the wall that carries hot water to the kitchen sink! Which is on the other side of the kitchen. Spent 24 hours mopping up water before the plumber could get here. No hot water to the sink until "the first part of next week". Of course hubby is off fishing, leaving Mom & I to take care of it all. Now have the bottom of the wall cut out and nasty inside of wet wall showing. At least it's nice weather, right?
Hugs to all!
Oh my goodness! :eek: What a mess that must be. Why does this stuff ALWAYS happen when noone else is around to help?? :mad: Hope they get it fixed quickly for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors