VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
header-option-2.png

October... the leaves are falling, the air is turning crisp, and our favorite holiday is right around the corner!

For the month of October, lets go trick or treating!... What costume will you wear?
Tell us about your favorite Halloween costume

(Pics would be great, but are not required!)

Winner will be chosen from all valid entries between now and October 31st.
The winner gets a $20 credit off of $25 from Vaping Watch!!!!

No back to back posting.
Each of your posts must be different than the last.

(I'm the one on the right :D )
Becky and Pam.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
* FEATURED FLAVOR *
~ KENTUCKY BOURBON CUSTARD ~
For a limited time pickup any size bottle of Kentucky Bourbon Custard for 20% off! (While supplies last ~ Ends Oct. 14th)

https://vaping.watch/eliquid/tmaxx-s-no-frills-ml-s/kentucky-bourbon-custard.html

#VapingWatch #TMaxxsNoFrillsMls

FF Oct 1 KBC 600x600.jpg

#vape #vapelife #ecig #ecigs #vaping #eliquid #ejuice #quality #deals #budget #sale #deal #sales #discount #shop #promo #coupon #vapecommunity #vapefamily #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon #featuredflavor #kentucky #bourbon #custard #kbc

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
At one point in my life I came to know some friends of Bill. Its amazing the numerous talents that you became aware of during the after meeting meeting at Shoneys. One gentleman made teeth for dentists.
After discussing my idea for a costume he volunteered to make the main component. He made me a retainer like device with fangs. I went to the party in biker leather with Tina Turner spiked hair and realistic looking fangs ala "The Lost Boys". The fangs were so good they looked real and since he took a mold and made them to fit, I could talk normally without them slipping. I won the costume contest hands down as one of The Lost Boys that year. Since Bill's friends value their privacy I have no pictures but I'll never forget those fangs!

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
At one point in my life I came to know some friends of Bill. Its amazing the numerous talents that you became aware of during the after meeting meeting at Shoneys. One gentleman made teeth for dentists.
After discussing my idea for a costume he volunteered to make the main component. He made me a retainer like device with fangs. I went to the party in biker leather with Tina Turner spiked hair and realistic looking fangs ala "The Lost Boys". The fangs were so good they looked real and since he took a mold and made them to fit, I could talk normally without them slipping. I won the costume contest hands down as one of The Lost Boys that year. Since Bill's friends value their privacy I have no pictures but I'll never forget those fangs!

That's too bad you don't have pics!

That's awesome that you could talk with the fangs; that's got to be a super-rare feat! So cool! :cool:

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
* FEATURED FLAVOR *
~ KENTUCKY BOURBON CUSTARD ~
For a limited time pickup any size bottle of Kentucky Bourbon Custard for 20% off! (While supplies last ~ Ends Oct. 14th)

https://vaping.watch/eliquid/tmaxx-s-no-frills-ml-s/kentucky-bourbon-custard.html

#VapingWatch #TMaxxsNoFrillsMls

View attachment 146884

#vape #vapelife #ecig #ecigs #vaping #eliquid #ejuice #quality #deals #budget #sale #deal #sales #discount #shop #promo #coupon #vapecommunity #vapefamily #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon #featuredflavor #kentucky #bourbon #custard #kbc

Guys, if you haven't tried the KBC from Tmaxx, I can totally vouch for it. It's so good! My favorite flavor of theirs! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors