Not open for further replies.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had to look it up... that's a beauty! Nice choice. :)
axiz-600x600.jpg
Thanks man! I'm psyched for it! Wanted to post a pic but the site I found it on keeps crashing my phone.

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks man! I'm psyched for it! Wanted to post a pic but the site I found it on keeps crashing my phone.
Is just like Christmas morning watching this thread and the excitement you obviously are sharing for this cool mod! Congrats and I look forward to when you get it and review!

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No new vape for me...yet, but Watch just bought me an Axiz mod (Watch is really awesome). Can't wait for it to get here. It's a preorder, so it could be a while.
I have a batch of DIY TriBeCa steeping. Looking forward to that.
I have a dog and a baby. No cat though. There is a cool neighborhood cat that chills on the porch with me and the dog while I vape. He's pretty cool. What are you vaping these days? Anything from VW? I need to place an order soon (I need to see what my car inspection costs me first).
My reply is working!
Nothing from VW yet but I sure am drooling over those NETs from Foggy!
Once a cat decides he likes you and the pooch, your stuck with a good friend as long as he lives, lol

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm the same way. Not a cat guy, although the neighborhood cat is alright, mostly minds his own business. I love rescue dogs. I have one, and my parents have rescued a few over the years. I want more, but my wife says "we should wait til the baby's older", like that makes any sense.
Do you know what breed(s) your rescues are?
I sure do! I kept some of the special breed kittens and listed them earlier. Including my crazy Maine C*o*o*n

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for you involvement here on the forum!

And the contest speak for themselves, who doesn't like winning good stuff:D

How about installing a E-Liquid dispenser in the VU secret underground lair/bunker?:eek:

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for you involvement here on the forum!

And the contest speak for themselves, who doesn't like winning good stuff:D

How about installing a E-Liquid dispenser in the VU secret underground lair/bunker?:eek:
There's a bunker?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My reply is working!
Nothing from VW yet but I sure am drooling over those NETs from Foggy!
Once a cat decides he likes you and the pooch, your stuck with a good friend as long as he lives, lol
I gotta try some foggy. Not too into NETs, but I've heard such good things.
I'm totally friends with treecat (he always hangs in the tree out front). He seems to live his life pretty recklessly, wouldn't be surprised if he's used up 7 or 8 lives at this point, but hopefully he sticks around for the long haul.

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I currently have a 10 year old Siamese mix that I rescued from the Humane Society 2 years ago. I cannot have children, but, she is my fur baby! :) Last week she was diagnosed with early stage renal disease. Thankfully it was caught early, and she receives 1 ml of Benazepril daily. Being a first time cat guardian (owned a total of three sheltand sheepdogs, a rabbit, cockatiel, 8 zebra finches, and 2 cordon bleu finches in previous years), I wasn't aware that the majority of cats succumbed to kidney failure at around 12-13 years of age prior to the medicines that are available today. Thank goodness for modern medicine!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I currently have a 10 year old Siamese mix that I rescued from the Humane Society 2 years ago. I cannot have children, but, she is my fur baby! :) Last week she was diagnosed with early stage renal disease. Thankfully it was caught early, and she receives 1 ml of Benazepril daily. Being a first time cat guardian (owned a total of three sheltand sheepdogs, a rabbit, cockatiel, 8 zebra finches, and 2 cordon bleu finches in previous years), I wasn't aware that the majority of cats succumbed to kidney failure at around 12-13 years of age prior to the medicines that are available today. Thank goodness for modern medicine!
Ahh a bird person. I grew up with a blue fronted amazon. He's 3 years older than me and he will probably outlive me as well. He used to be really sweet but now he'll tear you apart if he's in the mood. Thank god he's going to be willed to my sister. I get the grandfather clock.

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahh a bird person. I grew up with a blue fronted amazon. He's 3 years older than me and he will probably outlive me as well. He used to be really sweet but now he'll tear you apart if he's in the mood. Thank god he's going to be willed to my sister. I get the grandfather clock.

And, you won't have to deal with all of the poop!

Craig Mad Bricky

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I take it your avatar is kitty! Such stunning eyes the breed has. I want a Russian Blue some day. I grew up with my dad's passion for Zebra finchs. He built a huge aviary and they mated so he traded baby finches for bird supplies. It was impossible to sleep there until he killed their lights and they ceased their chatter.

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, @Craig Mad Bricky ! She is my constant companion, and tries to assist me with everything that I do. Russian Blues are such beautiful cats.

That's awesome that your father had an aviary for the finches. It's great that they had all of the room to fly. Those birds were so entertaining to watch. They do breed quite often. I had one pied zebra finch named Chubbo, and he lived a long 12 years.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bless your heart! There is a special place in heaven for people who rescued animals and a blessing now from the love they give.

Yep, I get blessings all the time! On the floor usually...lol I have one very elderly dog that stays inside all the time and sometimes she forgets which part of the house the puppy pads are set up in...lol But on a serious note, yes with this many animals around, there is a constant abundance of love all around me, in addition to messes to clean up :) It's worth the love.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
How very lovely of you to do this! This is what separates a lot of forums. It really creates a family atmosphere!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It's always refreshing to find vendors, both online and off, that are truly dedicated to customer service and fostering a RELATIONSHIP with customers, not just taking their money. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How about you? Did you pick up anything yet...? :)

Alas, no... :( The vaping store I wanted to have my spree at will not sell credits to their store. Which I think is dumb and just turning down money. :mad: But oh well, that's there choice. So I have to decide on another store. I will let you know when I get stuff.
How about you? Did you order your VapingWatch juice? :)

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great customer service is key! Good companies want to keep customers, not just hit and run. Also, ppl that have a bad experience are more likely to spread the news, which scares away other potential customers. Yeah, VapingWatch! :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great customer service is key! Good companies want to keep customers, not just hit and run. Also, ppl that have a bad experience are more likely to spread the news, which scares away other potential customers. Yeah, VapingWatch! :)

You're so right @EthelMaltol . I read something awhile ago that said when people have a good experience with a business, on average, they tell 1-2 people. When they have a bad experience, the average was about 10!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You're so right @EthelMaltol . I read something awhile ago that said when people have a good experience with a business, on average, they tell 1-2 people. When they have a bad experience, the average was about 10!
Having been a Chef for 19 years, I can say that this is so very true

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alas, no... :( The vaping store I wanted to have my spree at will not sell credits to their store. Which I think is dumb and just turning down money. :mad: But oh well, that's there choice. So I have to decide on another store. I will let you know when I get stuff.
How about you? Did you order your VapingWatch juice? :)
Nope - work keeps getting in the way. :(

SweetMelissa515

Smile through the rain
Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Show Host
VU Live Host
Just thought I would pop in and say hello Watch! This thread is an awesome and original concept! I had a blast with you last Sunday with the contest thank you for allowing me to help you! as always much love to you!! As for all of the people who have joined and are participating in this thread good luck to you all!!!! OH and whats every ones favorite juice from www.vapingwatch.com??? Mine is VW 12:50 :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @SweetMelissa515 ! You and Watch were a great team Sunday night!!! I couldn't believe how many prizes were given away so fast! It was a lot of fun too :)
I think I'm going to like VW 12:50 a lot too. I'll try it soon and let everyone know. Let's keep it going...what is your favorite juice from vapingwatch.com ?

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just thought I would pop in and say hello Watch! This thread is an awesome and original concept! I had a blast with you last Sunday with the contest thank you for allowing me to help you! as always much love to you!! As for all of the people who have joined and are participating in this thread good luck to you all!!!! OH and whats every ones favorite juice from www.vapingwatch.com??? Mine is VW 12:50 :)
Hi Melissa! Thanks for helping out!

I've only ever tried pluid. While it's not my usual type of flavor, I do like it a lot. I need to try more.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
As soon as my current supply runs down, I shall be picking up some tasty treats from VapingWatch

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, if you haven't been able to try any yet, which one/s are you most looking forward to trying? What sounds good? The 4 that stand out to me the most are Katana, Woodbury and Z by Wacky Vapes and 12:50 made by Watch himself. I will definitely try some Mad Murdock and Riverbottom Fog Sauce too, but those 4 flavors make my mouth water reading about them. Mmmmmmm! :)

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping Watch "12:50", River Bottom Fog Sauce "Hound Dog", Wacky Vapes "Teflon Don" and "Woodbury" all sound tasty. Admittedly, I was a little surprised at the Mad Murdock's "710" description.... ;)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone! Good Morning/Afternoon, depending on where you live. :) Is anyone going to ECC in SoCal? If you live in the area, it looks like fun. I'm going later today. :) Are there any other vape meets going on this weekend?

Lorem Ipsum

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VapeOn86 sounds like a lot of fun! Hope that you have a great time. I am sooo jealous, as these types of events are difficult to come by in my area. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors