VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Trying to decide what to get for my win. Has anyone tried Lemon Pound Cake?
What does everyone think I should try?
My Favs
Strawberry Taffy
Pear Cake
Lemon Creme Filled Doughnut
Dragon CranApple
Strawberry Doughnut
Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll
Maple Glazed Doughnut
Vanilla Bourbon Custard
Boosted Homemade Apple Pie
Pistachio Ice Cream

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Trying to decide what to get for my win. Has anyone tried Lemon Pound Cake?
What does everyone think I should try?
LOL, I haven't ordered yet, either. I've been running errands most of the day, doing laundry while dinner was in the oven, and juuuuust about to eat. I wanna do all I can today, so I can be a total vegetable tomorrow.

No show for me, I got home too late. Hope you had fun, Pami!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hey- Good Saturday Morning everyone! I woke up to about 3 inches of snow and bitter cold this morning! We are are on the weather roller coaster ride- nice and spring-like for a few days and back to winter cold and snow! Hope I don't get sick!
:coffee2:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good Morning! Bundle up! Yeah this weather is crazy! Enjoy your Saturday!
Thanks- I got all my errands done yesterday so I can look at the snow and cold from inside my warm house!
I like the Lemon Creme doughnut I got from TMaxx, but love the Strawberry doughnut! If you like Lemon vapes than go for the Lemon Pound Cake! All of their liquids get great reviews and I don't think you could go wrong on any flavor you chose!
Next on my list from them would be the Maple Doughnut! I love very sweet eliquid- kinda getting sick of fruits( I have a ton of fruit vapes) and will be looking to get more bakery flavors.
My SauceLA is out for delivery today along with my FT order(finally). I won a 120ml bottle from Broke Dicks and that should be here on Monday- so I will be swimming in eliquid soon!

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
goodmorncoffee.JPG and lots of it, lol. Thanks, yes I am feeling better. Got a little carried away, started doing too much too soon. Now I need to slow myself down and remember to let things heal. We're having the kids over today for bbq, going to be fun. Hubby is cooking! Going to have some fun and some laughs. You all have a good day and weekend!

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
got my email with the code.....been too busy to use it. Was working on a new show on Starz called "Counter Part", a sci-fi show about parallel universes, looks interesting. Long hours the last two days...but it was worth it, since I was on a "higher pay scale" because of my role, and prior military experience (those of us playing armed "tactical guards" were hired based on real past experience with weapons handling).

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
got my email with the code.....been too busy to use it. Was working on a new show on Starz called "Counter Part", a sci-fi show about parallel universes, looks interesting. Long hours the last two days...but it was worth it, since I was on a "higher pay scale" because of my role, and prior military experience (those of us playing armed "tactical guards" were hired based on real past experience with weapons handling).
How cool!

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Awesome!! I'm still waiting for my code. Dude that is crazy it must be fun to work in that type of environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Awesome!! I'm still waiting for my code. Dude that is crazy it must be fun to work in that type of environment.

Check your spam, I show it was already sent.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm... nothing. When was it sent my email looks like crap since haven't been on it much since surgery

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Y'all are making some GREAT choices!!

Oh, BTW... Congratulate the newest Mod Envy Link Ninja - @axelbeam!! :confetti::stars2:
I had the pleasure of showing him the ropes during ME Saturday night. He's gonna do a terrific job! :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just taking it one day at a time.... all I can do.... have appt with pain management dr today to get some better meds to help

Yes, that should help! Your body has been through so much!
My BIL just had hip replacement surgery last Monday, he thought that would be a breeze and he would be doing the Irish Jig within a week and wouldn't need any pain killers- he's superman, everybody else are just whining babies!
Well guess what, that is not the case- He is in so much pain, I think he really needs to take it easy and slow, he expected way too much and now he is in the reality of it! He will get through it! He has no wife or children to help, my hubby stops by every day after work to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors