Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, that should help! Your body has been through so much!
My BIL just had hip replacement surgery last Monday, he thought that would be a breeze and he would be doing the Irish Jig within a week and wouldn't need any pain killers- he's superman, everybody else are just whining babies!
Well guess what, that is not the case- He is in so much pain, I think he really needs to take it easy and slow, he expected way too much and now he is in the reality of it! He will get through it! He has no wife or children to help, my hubby stops by every day after work to help!

Yeah I was the same way too. Expecting to be good in a week or two. But the reality is now here and not what I expected. I know how he's feeling so like me he needs to be careful and follow all instructions to the T. Hope he gets better soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
dats cute.
But as you can tell from my screen name...I am a bit partial :p

On another note...what is a mod envy link ninja? :p
Vaping Underground has a live network on Youtube - http://dark.vapingundergroundlive.com/
We air vape related shows all through the week. Schedule - http://schedule.vapingundergroundlive.com/
Mod Envy (a.k.a. ME) is the longest running, biggest vape show. It is hosted by VaporJoe, TygerTyger, Nitrobex, Scope666, and Courtney (Scopeswife). They do multiple give aways during the show and "The link Ninja" is the person in chat that drops all the sponsor info and winners instructions for those give aways.

Vaping Watch has a show every Friday at 6pm Est. :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good-Afternoon-Labrador-Greetings.jpg

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vaping Underground has a live network on Youtube - http://dark.vapingundergroundlive.com/
We air vape related shows all through the week. Schedule - http://schedule.vapingundergroundlive.com/
Mod Envy (a.k.a. ME) is the longest running, biggest vape show. It is hosted by VaporJoe, TygerTyger, Nitrobex, Scope666, and Courtney (Scopeswife). They do multiple give aways during the show and "The link Ninja" is the person in chat that drops all the sponsor info and winners instructions for those give aways.

Vaping Watch has a show every Friday at 6pm Est. :)
subscribed....my schedule doesn't often allow for catching live shows, but ya never know.

You would think I would know all of that, it isn't like I am a "new" memeber...though I didn't really come post much for quite some time.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah I was the same way too. Expecting to be good in a week or two. But the reality is now here and not what I expected. I know how he's feeling so like me he needs to be careful and follow all instructions to the T. Hope he gets better soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks- Yes he is getting pretty frustrated, he hates not being able to do his regular routine! I am going grocery shopping for him, just waiting for the list email! His car lease is up soon, so he is looking forward to checking out cars when he is feeling better, since he is off from work for 6-8 weeks!
@renzyb - sending healing thoughts your way! Glad you finally got your SauceLA order! They usually have pretty good sales, and you will know which ones you like to focus in on getting those during a great sale!
My favorites are the Vanilla Bean, CWC, Open Road( I mix that with some cinnamon roll) and Get Your Kicks. I have all the flavors except Main Street- I don't like apple vapes!
Bit by bit I have been trying some of the others out!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Could be days till power but we have a generator. Lots of trees down and power lines.I just knew this was coming we get them all the time.
House has some siding and roof damage

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
81 mph Wind temps dropping to the 20s today for the rest of the weekend
No rain but snow on the way
No power till ...

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey power outage and state of emergency here in Ny.I am on my cell.
Could be days till power but we have a generator. Lots of trees down and power lines.I just knew this was coming we get them all the time.
House has some siding and roof damage
Oh no Snap! That really stinks! We had horrendous winds here yesterday also. My neighbor was building a new garage for his RV... it's on the ground, flat. Some family has no power. What a crazy day!! o_O

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
New to VU... just figured this was as good a time as any to pop in and introduce myself... since there's potential prizes haha!
I'm Anna - from Biloxi, MS. Been here many times, but I just actually finally registered as a member!
Nice to meet y'all! :wave:
Welcome :wave:

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello again everyone, hope all is going well. Another week has flown by and I have been busy with home decoration projects and helping get ready one of my oldest and best friends in the world 50th birthday party which is this Saturday night. Enough rambling about me...back to work!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, everyone! Snap, please take care and stay safe! Same for anyone else in the bad weather. Welcome, Kandi, we're pretty friendly here.
renzyb, give us a review please, when you give them a taste-test. All going well here. Post-op visit went well, still have some restrictions but that's ok - I can't vacuum yet, lol! Off for a late dinner, hugs to all. 13775583_1224811910894834_1126522151841583017_n.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, everyone! Snap, please take care and stay safe! Same for anyone else in the bad weather. Welcome, Kandi, we're pretty friendly here.
renzyb, give us a review please, when you give them a taste-test. All going well here. Post-op visit went well, still have some restrictions but that's ok - I can't vacuum yet, lol! Off for a late dinner, hugs to all. View attachment 76381
What a nice affliction, can't vacuum ah shucks lol!

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Juice arrived today :D
Gotta empty one of my squonk bottles before I can try one...thinking I might try the orange one first :
The Orange Cream Bar? That's one of my favorites. Love that stuff.

Got my order today, also. Diggin' the Peaches and Cream. Jury's still out on the Pistacio. Gonna give it a few days breathing and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors