VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Orange Cream Bar? That's one of my favorites. Love that stuff.

Got my order today, also. Diggin' the Peaches and Cream. Jury's still out on the Pistacio. Gonna give it a few days breathing and see what happens.
When I got mine I tried it within a couple days... tasted like coffee... a week later... OMG it's sooooooooooo good! Spot on Pistachio :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi all still no electricity yet. Can't post very well on my cell. Not sure when our power will be restored. Heavy tree damage and many poles down.My BIL and MIL are here at my house, we have a generator. Not the best,but better than nothing! Fingers crossed we get power back today. Hope you all have a good day.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi all still no electricity yet. Can't post very well on my cell. Not sure when our power will be restored. Heavy tree damage and many poles down.My BIL and MIL are here at my house, we have a generator. Not the best,but better than nothing! Fingers crossed we get power back today. Hope you all have a good day.
I hope you get your power back too, try and enjoy your day the best that you can :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning! Snap, thanks for checking in, hope your power is back quickly. Thanks, Pami, I've been worrying about the Pistachio! I have a few others that I need to try again, too. I really need to re-organize the vape cabinet......someday, lol. Ok, off to get my day going. Enjoy, everyone!
coffeepot.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
friday-faves-its-friday-tgif-no-1-L-NvJ9b7.jpeg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
vaping the orange cream bar now :D
I ordered 50/50 in 6mg so I could cut it by half....I like my flavors a bit milder then many. Even cut down, plenty of flavor in my squonk mod.
That's one of the ones I ordered. I kept hearing good things about it and would love to find one that actually tastes like it's namesake. I also got Pina Colada, because I remember Scope666 saying how much he enjoyed it, then I got Apple Pie, not boosted, I like more crust than apple. Also, a fun bumper sticker. I get those and put them on my coil box and box o'flavors.

Just cuz we aren't kids, doesn't mean we can't still play with stickers.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Day 4 still no power. 19 degrees outside we do not run the generator all nite so it's pretty cold inside right now. Power com hoping to have power restored by Sunday.
MIL and BIL still here too.
Hope you all have a nice day.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Day 4 still no power. 19 degrees outside we do not run the generator all nite so it's pretty cold inside right now. Power com hoping to have power restored by Sunday.
MIL and BIL still here too.
Hope you all have a nice day.
Ah man Snap! ... Hope you have someplace to get warm! :eek:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Still no power at least we have a generator during the day,just don't run it at nite. We can run our furnace,fridge and tv. Thank goodness for the minikin v1.5 dual batteries,last all day,good I have 2 of them.

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's one of the ones I ordered. I kept hearing good things about it and would love to find one that actually tastes like it's namesake. I also got Pina Colada, because I remember Scope666 saying how much he enjoyed it, then I got Apple Pie, not boosted, I like more crust than apple. Also, a fun bumper sticker. I get those and put them on my coil box and box o'flavors.

Just cuz we aren't kids, doesn't mean we can't still play with stickers.

I keep wanting to try the orange cream bar and now I will definitely try it next go around once I get mended up and back to life....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening! Snap, stay warm and safe, hope they get you restored soon. renzyb, what do the doctors say for a recovery time?
Had a good day here. Worked, ran the kids to the cell phone store & the $ store. Made dinner, did some laundry, all the regular stuffs. Going to try to go to sleep early because of losing an hour tonite. Have a great Sunday, hugs!
proxy.phphappysunday.jpg Happy Sunday!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good evening! Snap, stay warm and safe, hope they get you restored soon. renzyb, what do the doctors say for a recovery time?
Had a good day here. Worked, ran the kids to the cell phone store & the $ store. Made dinner, did some laundry, all the regular stuffs. Going to try to go to sleep early because of losing an hour tonite. Have a great Sunday, hugs!
View attachment 76637 Happy Sunday!
Sounds like your back to normal... busy busy busy! :D

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Day 5 still no power- yuck
12 degrees and a Noreaster on the way tomorrow with heavy snow. Double yuck!
I am hoping power gets restored today and that 5he next storm doesn't take down the lines again
Take care

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snowed in party?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Day 5 still no power- yuck
12 degrees and a Noreaster on the way tomorrow with heavy snow. Double yuck!
I am hoping power gets restored today and that 5he next storm doesn't take down the lines again
Take care
OMG :confused: I would be hurting people by now!!! :eek:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yea finally got our power back on at 4pm! My BIL and MIL got theirs back on today too, so we just got back home after dropping them back to their house!
What an ordeal! My 90 year old MIL has Alzheimers and she is very difficult to deal with, so very confused, it is sad because she was such an intelligent and active lady. My BIL just had hip replacement surgery 2 weeks ago, so I felt like I was running a nursing home. At least I can rest now, constantly cooking and running for them and glad it is over.
My MIL is totally confused about watching me vape, not being able to understand me at all when I tried to explain, but she is glad that I no longer smoke cigarettes! It is such a frustrating disease and feel sorry for anyone that has a family member with this condition, but I stayed patient, but I only had to deal with it for 4 days, I don't know how my BIL copes?
Now for round 2 with a big winter storm headed my way!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Snowed in party?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
No on Wednesday our area had record breaking 85 mph winds that knocked down trees and power lines which knocked out power to over 105,000 homes without power in our area with temps in the teens and 20's!
Round two- we are in the path of a huge winter storm that could dump a foot or more of snow- ugh!
Nope no party, except a pity party for myself- haha

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yea finally got our power back on at 4pm! My BIL and MIL got theirs back on today too, so we just got back home after dropping them back to their house!
What an ordeal! My 90 year old MIL has Alzheimers and she is very difficult to deal with, so very confused, it is sad because she was such an intelligent and active lady. My BIL just had hip replacement surgery 2 weeks ago, so I felt like I was running a nursing home. At least I can rest now, constantly cooking and running for them and glad it is over.
My MIL is totally confused about watching me vape, not being able to understand me at all when I tried to explain, but she is glad that I no longer smoke cigarettes! It is such a frustrating disease and feel sorry for anyone that has a family member with this condition, but I stayed patient, but I only had to deal with it for 4 days, I don't know how my BIL copes?
Now for round 2 with a big winter storm headed my way!
Yay! and Boo :( My Grandmother had Alzheimers... it was a horrible experience, one I hope I never have to witness again.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Countrypami- I am sorry your Grandmother had Alzheimers, my MIL is my 1st experience with it, it is truly frustrating and heartbreaking.MY BIL said she seemed worse here because she just didn't understand why they weren't at home and wanted to go home. She would forgot who we were, I have been her DIL for 40 years and see her regularly.She was just so upset and agitated, totally the opposite of how she used to be.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi all- well at least for now we have electricity! I am just getting caught up with all the reading here drinking a nice hot cup of coffee!Hubby taking off of work again today to recuperate from the ordeal of the last 5 days! Something is wrong with one of my dogs so calling the vet this morning to get her looked at, she was just at the vet getting her shots on Thursday and now she is having trouble walking. That's the way things go here- one thing after another. At least I haven't had a thought about smoking a cigarette with all this stress, and gear is working perfectly! My dual battery MinikinsV1.5's are amazing! I am so glad I purchased them!

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey everyone, missed you all. Countrypami and snapdragon, I know the feeling of watching a loved one go through alzheimer's disease, it really sucks when they are at their worst. But there is always a small ray of light when you see them remember something, even if its just something small. Hang in there. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@SnapDragon NY glad you have your power back! Sorry about your MIL my aunt had it & it is very hard on their caretakers. I sympathize. Hope your doggie is ok. Hopefully it is just the effects of the shots. Hoping the next storm doesn't hit too badly. Hang in there! The Minikin's are great with battery life! Thank goodness you have two to rotate.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@SnapDragon NY how did the vet visit go? I'm hoping your dog is ok.
Hi Hearts- they are unsure why the dog is having trouble walking, they xrayed her and saw nothing. They gave her a steroid shot in her back, gave me some meds for her and told me to call back on Wednesday. She had no problems till she had her shots on Thursday, not sure what it could be. She goes back in 1 week to get knocked out to get her teeth cleaned and some tooth removal, and I am having them shave her coat. She hates groomers! Pearl is a 9 year old mini Schnauzzer. She belonged to my daughter, who couldn't afford to take care of her. So far since Thursday she has cost me $300.00, but she is a sweet girl so we will do what we can within reason.
I lost my Chihuahua Ivan last year and have been having a hard time with that.I took that harder than losing my Mom. I still have another Chihuahua, Buddy, he is so tiny, about 5lbs, he is sleeping in my lap now while I type, Ivan's spot. That is part of being a pet owner, at least I was lucky enough to have Ivan for 9 years.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Up waiting to see updates on the snow/storm blizzard in the northeast... wish i was there I love a good blizzard/snow storm Vape on :D
Hi and welcome Chris! I am in the Rochester NY area and we not going to get the snow at once, ours will be a 3 day event, which could give us over a foot of snow. I wish I loved a good snowstorm, but since I retired from working at least now I don't have to drive 27 miles to work through that crap anymore.
Right now we have 3-4 inches and it is not snowing- plus it is super cold here at 19 degrees and pretty windy which is blowing the powder around! YUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors