Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Good Morning- Lots of rain headed my way- still anything is better than snow!
Thanks @Countrypami and @Thayer on your thoughts of the Funnel Cake! Just trying to get away from all the fruit flavors in my collection and I love cinnamon vapes both the cinnamon fireball candy flavor and bakery cinnamon!
It is so hard to make up my mind, so many tasty sounding choices! Haha!

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi and Good Morning- Lots of rain headed my way- still anything is better than snow!
Thanks @Countrypami and @Thayer on your thoughts of the Funnel Cake! Just trying to get away from all the fruit flavors in my collection and I love cinnamon vapes both the cinnamon fireball candy flavor and bakery cinnamon!
It is so hard to make up my mind, so many tasty sounding choices! Haha!
I think I'm gonna have to try Cinnamon Bakery. I am loving the Funnel Cake now. Will be ordering soon. For sure.

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think I'm gonna have to try Cinnamon Bakery. I am loving the Funnel Cake now. Will be ordering soon. For sure.

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.
The bakery cinnamon flavors from TMaxx would be Cinnamon Dusted Doughnut, Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll,Cinnamon Funnel Cake. I was also wanting to order the Maple Glazed Doughnut. Trying to find some non fruit flavored juice from TMaxx!
I am not really a custard,cream or alcohol flavor and dislike chocolate and peanut butter vapes too
Glad you are liking the Cinnamon Funnel Cake as that was one I wanted to try.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The bakery cinnamon flavors from TMaxx would be Cinnamon Dusted Doughnut, Custard Filled Cinnamon Roll,Cinnamon Funnel Cake. I was also wanting to order the Maple Glazed Doughnut. Trying to find some non fruit flavored juice from TMaxx!
I am not really a custard,cream or alcohol flavor and dislike chocolate and peanut butter vapes too
I don't drink alcohol either, but I really like both the bourbon custards. And the Custard filled cinnamon roll has just a hint of a bourbon flavor to the back note, not much cinnamon in that one.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks @Countrypami for your descriptions, the Bourbon custard gets great reviews so maybe I would give that a try. I just have so many fruit vapes right now and really like the TMaxx Strawberry Doughnut and the Lemon Creme Doughnut. I really like cinnamon vapes so thought that the TMaxx would be a great choice to add some more!
Early on I have had some custards, creams and yogurts and they just tasted off to me like sour milk, I don't care for fruity cereal vapes either, again I taste something off, maybe I have sensitivity to that flavoring?
Something I never thought I'd like was fruit with koolada- but I love the SauceLA 1922, I see that TMaxx has Super Menth, that I could add to fruity eliquids to make my own! That juice was fantastic when I had my cold and sore throat, really soothing!

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 79967 axelbeam!!! Hope it was a wonderful day for you. renzyb, when are you supposed to get the results? Prayers for you on the way. Allergies have me so I'm going to go steam myself. Sweet dreams and hugs,
View attachment 79968

I'm still waiting for them to actually schedule the darn CT scan..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry renzy, waiting is not my forte. Hope that get it done quickly for you! Snap, I haven't had a bad flavor yet from the Tmaxx line. A few I can't taste but that's my bad taste buds. I went to the chiropractor today, now I'm sore. It will feel better tomorrow, right? Lol. And somehow I have tennis elbow! Sheesh. Ice is my friend I guess. Hugs to you all, 76402b26.x50.gif
bearthurs.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Morning Everyone!
Hoping we do not get the 1+ inches of rain they are forecasting- Yikes! Lake Ontario is at a high level right now and if it gets much higher our docks will be under water ! Good thing we are so far back away from the water that we have no worries about our home like others do.
@renzyb hope you get your CT scan soon!
@misswish I did something to my back with all the raking and yard work, haven't been able to even sleep. Last night I broke down and took some Back Ache pills from CVS and they worked for me and finally a good night sleep and my back feels much better today!
<3

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It is really good. Right now I have Blueberry Crumble, Cinnamon Funnel Cake, Strawberry Doughnut, and Strawberry Cake Batter. What I like about their juices is, I have loved everyone that I have tried. Right now, each one of my 120ml bottles are about 3/4 gone. I always go through each bottle equally. That tells me I have a hard time choosing a favorite, they are ALL on top of my daily rotation. Each one is awesome in their own way. If you have any suggestions on flavors you think are good, please let me know. Thank you in advance.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening! You all have a good day? It was pretty warm here, 90's the next few days. It's not supposed to be that warm yet! I have to go find an elbow brace tomorrow, I have tennis elbow. No I don't play tennis, lol. It's pretty painful, don't know what I did. Ice is now my friend. Murphy is doing very well, gained a full pound so far and back to playing. Have a great night and sweet dreams.
halleluFriday.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good evening! You all have a good day? It was pretty warm here, 90's the next few days. It's not supposed to be that warm yet! I have to go find an elbow brace tomorrow, I have tennis elbow. No I don't play tennis, lol. It's pretty painful, don't know what I did. Ice is now my friend. Murphy is doing very well, gained a full pound so far and back to playing. Have a great night and sweet dreams.
View attachment 80138
Take care of that elbow, sounds painful! Maybe your purse? That was the cause of my shoulder problems so now I only use cross body bags!
I am so glad to hear that Murphy is doing well- yippee!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow- I cannot believe my luck ! I am so grateful to VU and the great and generous vendors here and all their wonderful contests!
Looking forward to all the ejuice that will be on the way as I am always on the hunt for my next favorite ejuice and I thank @Countrypami (Vaping Watch),
@OmVape and now @B-boy™ V3 for my latest wins! <3:ejuice::cloud:

:vapemail:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 80138
Glad Murphy is doing well! I got a tennis elbow a while back & I thought it was vaper's arm lol! I happened upon one of those Chinese herbalists offering acupressure for $25 it hurt like hell but amazingly after 1 treatment it was gone.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning gang! Busy day today... I've got the baby til 3, the hubby is home so I have to fix dinner at some point before my 2 shows tonight! o_O

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Did%2Bsomeone%2Bsay%2BFriday%2Bdog%2Btgif.jpg

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi there all. It's been a while since I stopped in. I had a quick question. Does anybody know if Vaping Watch stopped offering free shipping if you order above a certain amount? I went to place another order and couldn't get it. I'm about to break open my last 120ml bottle of Strawberry doughnut and I always order more before busting into my last one. Just didn't want to finalize my order in case they were having a checkout error or you needed a coupon code for shipping or something.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there all. It's been a while since I stopped in. I had a quick question. Does anybody know if Vaping Watch stopped offering free shipping if you order above a certain amount? I went to place another order and couldn't get it. I'm about to break open my last 120ml bottle of Strawberry doughnut and I always order more before busting into my last one. Just didn't want to finalize my order in case they were having a checkout error or you needed a coupon code for shipping or something.
I'm not sure but I'm sure @Countrypami will answer you.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Free shipping is now $75. We changed it back around Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors