Not open for further replies.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ah. Same here. But it looks like just the kitchen will get done for me today. Taxes - Ugh!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I finally opened my vape mail! Will post in that thread in a few. :)

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
We had a fun family dinner yesterday.
12dab488c629b69e07acaecffe6d0ecf.jpg
2c77418bf1218da69710e280e273ad46.jpg
a4826e9b331788dd56e3070daef26f7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I need Tmaxx. I tried a company that I hadn't tried in over a year. My throat started closing up and it was hard to swallow. I didn't realize it was the new juice that did it until yesterday. I've been vaping Tmaxx and my favorite from Zeusejuice.com. All is fine now. I'm not saying the ejuice is bad. But it must have a more intense PG content. It was Yaeliq. The juice tasted great! Too bad. Anyone know of someone at 18mg?

Now, I need to budget for Tmaxx. Their VG is amazing. I just ordered from HiggyCig. First time. I'll steep for a week.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No it was an Arabic dish called Maqloobah which translates to Upside-down. It's layers of meat and fried vegetables topped with rice and steam baked, then flipped onto a tray.

That looks amazing! I've never seen that dish. All I have going on here are some beans in the pressure cooker. Hope they turn out okay. Threw in some smoked turkey neck, along with the aromatics and herbs. Sausage is on standby. Almost time to get the rice cooker going.

Just got in a Drop RDA today. Threw in a couple coils and doused them with Maple Glazed Doughnut. I'm not really into drippers but holy crap is that juice ever nice in that atty! It's almost more flavor than I can handle.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Psst... something c:cool::cool:l is happening Friday... stay tuned! ;)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm always trying to weather he storm, Steve. It's always a delight when we can see a light at the end of ONE of our tunnels.
Speaking a about tunnels, how are you doing @Dammit_Janet, my friend? (Your food feast photo is still in my head.)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm always trying to weather he storm, Steve. It's always a delight when we can see a light at the end of ONE of our tunnels.

I am driving thru tunnels in mountain ranges at present and I only look ahead for what is coming up that isn't on the GPS,maps are a few years behind I guess you now. Been a hell of a week and not even Hump Day yet. I know I will make it thru but damn..........

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Speaking a about tunnels, how are you doing @Dammit_Janet, my friend? (Your food feast photo is still in my head.)
I'm babysitting tonight. It's almost over. But my daughter made a killer veggie stew fir dinner.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spent yesterday sick in bed, unable to move. Today, feeling quite a bit better & back at work (yay?). Moving day for our office. Vaping the crap out of my new squonk set up!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Vaping Watch Spring Sale!
10% off EVERYTHING!!
Sale begins FRIDAY, 4/13 @ 12:01am est
and ends FRIDAY, 4/20 @ 11:59pm est.

#vapingwatch #tmaxxsnofrillsmls
www.vapingwatch.com/

spring sale 2 600x600.jpg

#vape #vapelife #ecig #ecigs #vaping #eliquid #vapejuice #ejuice #quality #deals #budget #sale #deal #sales #discount #shop #promo #coupon #buy #cool #vapecommunity #vapor #vapefamily #vaper #vapers #vapelove #vapeshop #vapeon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Spent yesterday sick in bed, unable to move. Today, feeling quite a bit better & back at work (yay?). Moving day for our office. Vaping the crap out of my new squonk set up!

Glad to hear you're on the mend! :)

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha! How cute Miss. I'm a finger food dinner eater. I don't eat much in the evening. Think I'll have marinated artichokes tonight. Yum.

My daughter occasionally likes to do that. She loves it when I give her a tiny bowl with a few black olives, marinated artichokes, canned baby corn, a few mixed olives, and a baby dill pickle or two. Sometimes I slice up a boiled egg or add a couple cubes of cheese. For whatever reason, that kind of dinner seems to be a real hit with her. The girl likes a hot and hardy breakfast though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors