Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone wanting to try something new from vapingwatch.com......the time is soon!

warehouse%20sale%20countdown%201a.jpg

I know I just posted this morning, but I thought it was worth repeating. :)

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never know what to say in this thread.
But since the question was asked.
Vaping DIY Pineapple Peach in duel coil Trident at 0.5 ohms on my Nemesis clone powered by a VTC5.
As always enjoying the VU and now fixin to mix up a 30ml bottle of Blueberry.:cool:

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gotta go get my daughter from school, but I look forward to reading what everyone is vaping on when I come back. :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tobecco tobh bored out to BIG ass holes, with a wide bore grenade tip.
On a Hades v3 clone, my DIY strawberry lemon meringue.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I never know what to say in this thread.
But since the question was asked.
Vaping DIY Pineapple Peach in duel coil Trident at 0.5 ohms on my Nemesis clone powered by a VTC5.
As always enjoying the VU and now fixin to mix up a 30ml bottle of Blueberry.:cool:

same here

stuck at work for another hour.
Vaping butter beer on my mvp2 with a protank

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
it's harry potter inspired I think

butterscotch mostly
Hmm did a HIC inspired tobacco coffee blend the other day.
no caramel so used butterscotch.
No cuban supreme so used 7 leaf and virgina
used coffee espresso.

The other was english toffee
coffee espresso
and english tobacco.

and did a sicilian lemon, meringue with some cake batter that went from pie to lemon cake.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I am vaping on Teflon Don almost non-stop since I got it. I won an Orchid and this is the first and only juice I put in it.

So everyone, (crickets feel free to join in) what are you vaping on right now? :) I'm using my new IPV2- which I love - with an igo-w4 on top. I'm currently dripping some Hand Check -Fog Fluid by Wacky Vapes which is yummy and is great for blowing huge clouds! Guess who sells it? ;)

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am vaping on Teflon Don almost non-stop since I got it. I won an Orchid and this is the first and only juice I put in it.
How's the orchid working out for you? I'm thinking of putting that on the wish list.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping some Heavenly Kitty from Mandy over at Timeless in an Aspire Nautilus with a BVC coil on top of a Vamo V5 atm.. all from bed. Back is out on me today. Ugh.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vaping some Heavenly Kitty from Mandy over at Timeless in an Aspire Nautilus with a BVC coil on top of a Vamo V5 atm.. all from bed. Back is out on me today. Ugh.
Back problems are the worst. Sorry man!

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Osteoarthritis in the spine is no fun. Specially when ya got diagnosed with it at like 25 years old. Damn genetics.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm did a HIC inspired tobacco coffee blend the other day.
no caramel so used butterscotch.
No cuban supreme so used 7 leaf and virgina
used coffee espresso.

The other was english toffee
coffee espresso
and english tobacco.

and did a sicilian lemon, meringue with some cake batter that went from pie to lemon cake.

Argh those all sound amazing.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Argh those all sound amazing.
Dripping no so much hey are passable not OMFG ADV!!
So mom called and asked for a new bottle.. So I doubled the nic and took half and half of those two espresso mixes and added more nic and pg... not bad, wicked throat hit and hope she will like it cause I can;t.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Osteoarthritis in the spine is no fun. Specially when ya got diagnosed with it at like 25 years old. Damn genetics.
Damn. I played two seasons of middle school football with a fractured spine, still feel repercussions from that from time to time.
My sisters a genetic counselor, have you ever seen one? (I'm still not sure what she does exactly)

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sitting around vaping my first try at DIY, a Vanilla Almond Cappuccino. Tastes fine, but to much almond, and not enough Vanilla or Cappuccino. Will be working on that again after I finish what I mixed up this time. Did learn about "steeping" though. The almond was really the only flavor after it was mixed. After sitting a week it is more mild and I can taste a hint of cappuccino.

Definitely related on the back problems now, as well as the CMT mentioned very early in the thread. Diagnosed with degenerative disk disease at 20 and after a couple of compressed, herniated, and exploded disks I have had 2 back surgeries with more in my future and am on disability now and hate it when someone hears I'm disabled, takes a look at me and asks why. Especially after I get out of the passenger side of car parked in a handicapped spot even with the permanent plates on the back.

Wishing I had a few bucks to spend on the sale right now too, after seeing the WTF??? flavor I'm intrigued and want to try it along with the 12:50. I'll just have to lust over that new Jail Bird "The HAM" mod...

Bill

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sitting around vaping my first try at DIY, a Vanilla Almond Cappuccino. Tastes fine, but to much almond, and not enough Vanilla or Cappuccino. Will be working on that again after I finish what I mixed up this time. Did learn about "steeping" though. The almond was really the only flavor after it was mixed. After sitting a week it is more mild and I can taste a hint of cappuccino.

Definitely related on the back problems now, as well as the CMT mentioned very early in the thread. Diagnosed with degenerative disk disease at 20 and after a couple of compressed, herniated, and exploded disks I have had 2 back surgeries with more in my future and am on disability now and hate it when someone hears I'm disabled, takes a look at me and asks why. Especially after I get out of the passenger side of car parked in a handicapped spot even with the permanent plates on the back.

Wishing I had a few bucks to spend on the sale right now too, after seeing the WTF??? flavor I'm intrigued and want to try it along with the 12:50. I'll just have to lust over that new Jail Bird "The HAM" mod...

Bill
OK if it not what you think it would be set it aside and vape on something else and let it sit a day or three... give it a week or two before tinkering by adding stuff to it.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I hear ya Bill, Degenerative Disc Disease here too... my father had it, my mother has it, my brother has it and has had 2 back surgeries already (he's 42).. here I am now at 36... on full disability cause of that and arthritis in my knees and hips. Some days (like today) I can barely even move.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
here I am now at 36... on full disability cause of that and arthritis in my knees and hips. Some days (like today) I can barely even move.
and it is awesome. Use the knee wedge all time, including on the la-z-boy leg rest, and the big and small adjustable angle wedge in the bed, or when I'm spending time with family on the couch.

Yep, just 44 here and spend most of my time in a la-z-boy or bed. Got a "Comfort Dreams Zero Gravity Adjustable 3 Piece Wedge System" and it is awesome.

Use the knee wedge all time, including on the la-z-boy leg rest, and the big and small adjustable angle wedge in the bed, or when I'm spending time with family on the couch.

The bad one is my daughter who had her first surgery 2 years ago just after she turned 16. She was a fastpitch softball pitcher and played year round so now we realize that her low back took a lot of abuse from leaping forward and landing on her right foot as part of the pitch.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK if it not what you think it would be set it aside and vape on something else and let it sit a day or three... give it a week or two before tinkering by adding stuff to it.

It's better after steeping for the week and tastes good so I'll hold onto it as it will be easier to start from scratch as I learned a lot from that first batch.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
I'm here!!!! Oh did I disqualify myself by taking this job? Hmmmm maybe I'll have to reconsider because the prizes around here are pretty good! lol

Ya....you now have to recuse yourself from all Vaping Watch Inc promotions.....sorry about that. The good news is, there's some pretty awesome perks that come with the job.....like all the juice you can vape! I think it balances our. lol :p

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
I don't have anything that nice yet I want to get into building soon but funding is not right yet so for now it's an ego batt with a pro tank 3 mini with vanilla bourbon from the local b&m. Just found VW and cant wait to try 12:50.

Well then. Been wanting to try some VW 12:50? Wanna get into building, huh? Well......congratulations! You've just won a Brass Nemesis Clone, Zenith V2 Dripping Atty, Trustfire 2-bay charger, and 2 Efest IMR 18650 batteries! That should get you on the road to building, right?

Wait! Can't very well give you all the equipment and none of the accessories, can? Kinda sucks to say, "Here....start building.....oh yea, you gotta go buy the stuff to build with.". Nah. That just wouldn't be me. We're gonna give you 100ft of 28 gauge Kanthal and a pack of Japanese Cotton Pads so you can make your coils and wicks!

Oh yea! Also, a 30ml bottle of VW 12:50 in your choice of nic (0mg, 10mg, or 20mg)

Now. This comes with some responsibility. You gotta promise me you'll be. Before you start pushing the battery with high amp loads chasing clouds, just do some homework.

Now. To claim your prize, you need to message me in here with your real name, shipping address, and nicotine preference. I'll place the orders and have it all shipped directly to you.

Congrats!!!!

(if anyone is wondering, the Nemesis, atty, charger, and batteries will be from 101vape.com. The wire and cotton from eBay. The juice....well....the juice is from me!)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya....you now have to recuse yourself from all Vaping Watch Inc promotions.....sorry about that. The good news is, there's some pretty awesome perks that come with the job.....like all the juice you can vape! I think it balances our. lol :p
LOL, that sounds like a fair bargain. :)

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well then. Been wanting to try some VW 12:50? Wanna get into building, huh? Well......congratulations! You've just won a Brass Nemesis Clone, Zenith V2 Dripping Atty, Trustfire 2-bay charger, and 2 Efest IMR 18650 batteries! That should get you on the road to building, right?

Wait! Can't very well give you all the equipment and none of the accessories, can? Kinda sucks to say, "Here....start building.....oh yea, you gotta go buy the stuff to build with.". Nah. That just wouldn't be me. We're gonna give you 100ft of 28 gauge Kanthal and a pack of Japanese Cotton Pads so you can make your coils and wicks!

Oh yea! Also, a 30ml bottle of VW 12:50 in your choice of nic (0mg, 10mg, or 20mg)

Now. This comes with some responsibility. You gotta promise me you'll be. Before you start pushing the battery with high amp loads chasing clouds, just do some homework.

Now. To claim your prize, you need to message me in here with your real name, shipping address, and nicotine preference. I'll place the orders and have it all shipped directly to you.

Congrats!!!!

(if anyone is wondering, the Nemesis, atty, charger, and batteries will be from 101vape.com. The wire and cotton from eBay. The juice....well....the juice is from me!)
Congrats @Thayer! That's a heck of a prize pack. :)

Oh, and damn @VaporWatch, you're gonna spoil everyone here on this thread! You rock!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you going to be selling mods when you launch the new site? That way you wouldn't have to go through 101vape, or any other stores for that matter. Incidentally, is that where you got the giveaway prizes, or did they come from different places?

NOTE:
This sounds like this belongs to the Q&A thread...

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to bite the bullet sometime and get me a nemesis, been wanting one for awhile. Looks like Angelcigs has em shipped for $20. Hmmm. But then I'd need better batteries too. Doubt these Panasonics I use in my Vamo would cut it.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Are you going to be selling mods when you launch the new site? That way you wouldn't have to go through 101vape, or any other stores for that matter. Incidentally, is that where you got the giveaway prizes, or did they come from different places?

NOTE:
This sounds like this belongs to the Q&A thread...

We will eventually get into mods on the site, but that's not gonna happen very soon. There's a tremendous amount of capital needed to get inventory and we just aren't there. We'll get there....just a matter of time.

I need to bite the bullet sometime and get me a nemesis, been wanting one for awhile. Looks like Angelcigs has em shipped for $20. Hmmm. But then I'd need better batteries too. Doubt these Panasonics I use in my Vamo would cut it.

If you've got the gray Panasonic CGR18650CH, they're just fine for mechanical mods. The reality is, most people don't need 30+amp batteries because they don't build a coil below1 ohm.......hell....those Pannys are rated for 10A so they're actually suitable for most vapers. It's only when you get into the ..5 ohm and lower builds that you're pushing more than 10A. Here's the math:

Battery on a fresh charge shows 4.2v (you won't get 4.2v under load because there is always going to be a drop under load but, for argument's sake, we'll say you're getting 4.2v). So, to find you current (amps), you divide your voltage by your resistance (ohms). 4.2/0.5 = 8.4A. Plenty safe for those Pannys. If you want to find your wattage, just multiply your amp load by your voltage. So 8.4 x 4.2 = 35.28w.
( You may have already known all that but I think it bears repeating over and over because there's too many people out there cloud chasing without the foggiest friggin clue what they're getting into. I talk about battery safety as often as possible)

Congrats @VapeOn86 !!! @VaporWatch is an amazing man!! I got a lotta love for him, he is one of the best friends I have made since becoming a vaper!!

Awe......shucks. You're gonna make me blush! (ugh....they don't have a "blush" emoticon!) Love you too, Mel!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Thayer congrats! Rebuilding is really fun. For me, it changed vaping from an addiction to a hobby (a very addictive hobby). If you have questions, there are plenty of us on this thread and elsewhere on VU who will be happy to help out.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's awesome. Rip tippers has some great coil building tutorials.

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am downloaded several rip tripper videos and been watching some on battery safety just to make sure I don't mess anything up always have to play safe always got little ones running around

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am downloaded several rip tripper videos and been watching some on battery safety just to make sure I don't mess anything up always have to play safe always got little ones running around
If you never go above the continuous current rating you'll be fine. Also, buy good batteries. They're worth every penny.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
As Watch said 10a is more than safe with 1 ohm and above.
Personally I like buffers in amp ratings I use VTC4 and GCR batteries for that reason. But then again I am pushing mine around 20amp.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Even without the juice it would balance out. I just had to tease...lol :p I had just decided I needed a part time job, and vaping is my hobby. Working in vaping= awesome!!! Working in vaping for an amazing guy like @VaporWatch = unbelievably AWESOME!!! Add in free juice....there are no words for that kind of awesomeness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors