Become a Patron!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you've got the gray Panasonic CGR18650CH, they're just fine for mechanical mods. The reality is, most people don't need 30+amp batteries because they don't build a coil below1 ohm.......hell....those Pannys are rated for 10A so they're actually suitable for most vapers. It's only when you get into the ..5 ohm and lower builds that you're pushing more than 10A. Here's the math:

Battery on a fresh charge shows 4.2v (you won't get 4.2v under load because there is always going to be a drop under load but, for argument's sake, we'll say you're getting 4.2v). So, to find you current (amps), you divide your voltage by your resistance (ohms). 4.2/0.5 = 8.4A. Plenty safe for those Pannys. If you want to find your wattage, just multiply your amp load by your voltage. So 8.4 x 4.2 = 35.28w.
( You may have already known all that but I think it bears repeating over and over because there's too many people out there cloud chasing without the foggiest friggin clue what they're getting into. I talk about battery safety as often as possible)

I'm runnin the neon green Panny NCR18650Bs

Right now all my builds have been around the 1.6ohm range. Been satisfied with all my builds so far :D

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The lowest build I've got is a .4, and that came out lower than I was shooting for. I like the clouds, but it drinks my juice up too fast...lol The RDA that I've been using the most has a .7 build.
I have this itty bitty dripper that's really similar to the V.A. Cyclone. For some reason, with a 1.4 ohm build, this little thing is a massive cloud machine. Definitely created more vapor than the .6 - .8 builds I had in other drippers.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The lowest build I've got is a .4, and that came out lower than I was shooting for. I like the clouds, but it drinks my juice up too fast...lol The RDA that I've been using the most has a .7 build.
I have this itty bitty dripper that's really similar to the V.A. Cyclone. For some reason, with a 1.4 ohm build, this little thing is a massive cloud machine. Definitely created more vapor than the .6 - .8 builds I had in other drippers.
What drip tip?
Is it wide bore?
is it step less?

A few other factors play into it.
I have an Igo w 2 that I use with a narrow ming style drip tip if I want to test just flavors, and even with the holes bored out to 1/8th an inch it was tighter than my tobh pre big arsed holes.

toughguitar

Member For 5 Years
Great news! Big sale coming up. I've been wanting to try WTF and VW 12:50 as well as a couple of RBF flavors. No better time than this weekend to do so. Looking forward to getting some Mellow Melange soon, been waiting all summer. I heard about a new Murdock juice in the works, looking forward to getting some news about that as well.

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well then. Been wanting to try some VW 12:50? Wanna get into building, huh? Well......congratulations! You've just won a Brass Nemesis Clone, Zenith V2 Dripping Atty, Trustfire 2-bay charger, and 2 Efest IMR 18650 batteries! That should get you on the road to building, right?

Wait! Can't very well give you all the equipment and none of the accessories, can? Kinda sucks to say, "Here....start building.....oh yea, you gotta go buy the stuff to build with.". Nah. That just wouldn't be me. We're gonna give you 100ft of 28 gauge Kanthal and a pack of Japanese Cotton Pads so you can make your coils and wicks!

Oh yea! Also, a 30ml bottle of VW 12:50 in your choice of nic (0mg, 10mg, or 20mg)

Now. This comes with some responsibility. You gotta promise me you'll be. Before you start pushing the battery with high amp loads chasing clouds, just do some homework.

Now. To claim your prize, you need to message me in here with your real name, shipping address, and nicotine preference. I'll place the orders and have it all shipped directly to you.

Congrats!!!!

(if anyone is wondering, the Nemesis, atty, charger, and batteries will be from 101vape.com. The wire and cotton from eBay. The juice....well....the juice is from me!)
This is the coolest thing I have ever seen done since I started vaping @VaporWatch
And I'm not just talking about the phenomenal prize you just gave Thayer. This whole thing that you are doing in this thread is amazing. I love seeing what you are doing for the vaping community.
Wow!
Thank you.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What drip tip?
Is it wide bore?
is it step less?

A few other factors play into it.
I have an Igo w 2 that I use with a narrow ming style drip tip if I want to test just flavors, and even with the holes bored out to 1/8th an inch it was tighter than my tobh pre big arsed holes.

That's the thing... I just used whatever drip tip was lying around and the holes are probably 5/64.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's the thing... I just used whatever drip tip was lying around and the holes are probably 5/64.
The tip affects the rest of the vape.
The same atty with something like a kayfun tip is going to vape more intense flavor and a hot stream with a tighter draw... than a wide bore cooler vape less flavor more cloud.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got the 12:50 and Woodbury in yesterday - impressive packing! Came in a Priority Shipping box, bubble-wrapped, enclosed in a shipping bag, and inside resealable bags. These bottles came well-protected. :)

Haven't had the chance to try them yet - sadly, I don't have neither dropper nor a syringe. Will have to remember to get some next time... :(

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just got the 12:50 and Woodbury in yesterday - impressive packing! Came in a Priority Shipping box, bubble-wrapped, enclosed in a shipping bag, and inside resealable bags. These bottles came well-protected. :)

Haven't had the chance to try them yet - sadly, I don't have neither dropper nor a syringe. Will have to remember to get some next time... :(

Awww... I'm sorry. I forget to order the droppers with my first order, so I'm waiting on some now. Luckily I have some DIY stuff- including pipettes, which I've been using so far. Those work in a pinch... So do medicine drippers and empty bottles if you wash them out. Do you have anything like that?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I drip almost solely.

Me too. :) Except for sometimes when I go out. It's hard after dripping for so long that in most tanks, juice tastes almost like nothing to me. Thank you for the information on how different types of drip tips affect the vapor. :)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OMG!!! I have been bullied by a cat! Lol My old roommate had a big cat that would sit on the computer keyboard. When I would try to go online he would just shred my hands up with his claws and sometimes even chase me out of the room and not let me back in! Lol

Lol Cats are jerks.
Our cat jumps on the kitchen table and swats at me for fun!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol Cats are jerks.
Our cat jumps on the kitchen table and swats at me for fun!
The two that passed in as many years were like that but had other personality traits that made up for the jerkiness.
The one left out of the herd is camped out on the foot of my bed, on his litter mate's pillow and that is his preferred spot since Pugs passed. For being nearly 17 he still acts like a kitten, if I could just get him to stop licking my face when I am sleeping... nothing like poopy scented sand paper.

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
lol The same one that swats at me also sticks her butt in our face when we are lying in bed.

Her butt always smells awful lol
and that's sad he probably misses his brother :(

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The two that passed in as many years were like that but had other personality traits that made up for the jerkiness.
The one left out of the herd is camped out on the foot of my bed, on his litter mate's pillow and that is his preferred spot since Pugs passed. For being nearly 17 he still acts like a kitten, if I could just get him to stop licking my face when I am sleeping... nothing like poopy scented sand paper.

I love older cats, the only problem being that eventually they will die. Loverboy is 11 and I'm paranoid since my last cat died at that age :(

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awww... I'm sorry. I forget to order the droppers with my first order, so I'm waiting on some now. Luckily I have some DIY stuff- including pipettes, which I've been using so far. Those work in a pinch... So do medicine drippers and empty bottles if you wash them out. Do you have anything like that?
Don't do DIY (at least not yet), no medicine droppers, and wouldn't it be just as hard to transfer to an empty bottle? Unless there's a trick to doing that just that... :)

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
my thick vg gums up my glass dropper
so I ended up just pouring from one bottle to another in the kitchen sink last night

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
poopy scented sand paper

Oooh an idea for a new e-juice! Haha j/k of course...unless you want to DIY??? :p

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haven't been in here for too long now! Grats, Thayer and thanks VW for your awesomeness! :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love older cats, the only problem being that eventually they will die. Loverboy is 11 and I'm paranoid since my last cat died at that age :(
I lost abu at 15 and pugs at just shy of 16. Pugsly was the runt of the litter but was 15+lbs of solid black panther.
Don't do DIY (at least not yet), no medicine droppers, and wouldn't it be just as hard to transfer to an empty bottle? Unless there's a trick to doing that just that... :)
Some places have mini funnels.
If you have a hobby lobby or a cake shop they might have some there.

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some places have mini funnels.
If you have a hobby lobby or a cake shop they might have some there.
Eh, the local B&M is closer than the nearest Hobby Lobby - might just pick some up the next time I swing by. Alas, I was just there yesterday... before I got the vapemail from VW. :(

Thayer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why is it so quiet in here tonight? Come on people sound of a bit.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Osteoarthritis in the spine is no fun. Specially when ya got diagnosed with it at like 25 years old. Damn genetics.
I feel you. Fibermalgia herniated discs and siatica. I find keeping motivated and working threw the pain works best for me. I do have my moments where i just want to scream. Feel better.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I Think I picked the right forum to join, this is a first for me never joined one because I do not like all the political blah blah I hear my friends talk about. I like to keep vaping simple so I use a itaste vv and iclear 30s Or aspire nautilus with my go to Banana cream. Sorry VW I never heard of you until tonight but I will be trying your juice. Just wanted to tell you all I love the sense of community/family you have hear Just hope i fit in.
Good Night All

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too damn many threads. My notifier is broken or confused and my brain she no remember all the stuff I like. Had pages to catch up on.

so a general CONGRATULATIONS to all who have won prizes.

and a welcome to @Just Me .

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am excited about the sale this weekend. Will have to work around things not in stock, but damn, price is right! Gotta go for it.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I Think I picked the right forum to join, this is a first for me never joined one because I do not like all the political blah blah I hear my friends talk about. I like to keep vaping simple so I use a itaste vv and iclear 30s Or aspire nautilus with my go to Banana cream. Sorry VW I never heard of you until tonight but I will be trying your juice. Just wanted to tell you all I love the sense of community/family you have hear Just hope i fit in.
Good Night All
Welcome! VU is a great place and the VW random page is a great thread! Hope you enjoy yourself!

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
wow, just read the previous 5+ pages. I figure I would add some info on what I am using.

I have 6 mods I constantly rotate. Stacked Hades w/ 26650 Cerebus @ 0.6 ohms = custom fruity tobacco coffee juice
Seven30 w/26650 Stillaire @ 1.8 ohms = custom fruity tobacco coffee juice
eHuge w/26650 Tobh @ 1.5 ohms = custom sweet tobacco w/Porch Rocker (and it does!)
Tesla w/ Patriot @ 1.2 ohms = O'Kain's Custard
Clouper DNA30 w/Plume Veil @ 0.9 ohms = custom sweet tobacco w/Porch Rocker (and it does!)
Sidewinder 18350 w/an old carto @ around 3 ohms = Fairy Fuel

I freely admit I am somewhat anal about my vaping. Thus the rapid rotation. Been vaping for just over 5 years, roughly. Stopped smoking in 2007, started vaping in 2009 to avoid smoking again. I use high nic levels, drip from 20mg to 36mg, to counter impressive amount of medications.

Okay, I'm done, I tell myself, yeah isn't it enough? Myself replies, well I guess so. Lack of sanity = lack of expectations...

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stacked Hades w/ 26650 Cerebus @ 0.6 ohms = custom fruity tobacco coffee juice

20mg to 36mg, to counter impressive amount of medications.
Holy crap! What mg are you using with the Hades/Cerebus? Even 20 mgs at .6 would put me on the floor. Impressive.

MacFalic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
36mg with the Hades. I used a spare eHuge tube, it fits well. I have about 1 gallon and 500ml of the custom fruity tobacco coffe juice, it is all 36mg. As I said, it balances my meds. The meds like to space me out, the nic brings me back home.

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
36mg with the Hades. I used a spare eHuge tube, it fits well. I have about 1 gallon and 500ml of the custom fruity tobacco coffe juice, it is all 36mg. As I said, it balances my meds. The meds like to space me out, the nic brings me back home.
Nice! It's good to hear it's working out for you! Thanks for entering the contest, btw.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome @MacFalic and @JustMe !!! If I'm skipping anyone with a welcome, it's because I thought you'd been here before. So apologies and let me know if I missed ya. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors