Become a Patron!

Vapocolypse Calculator

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
But once you open the bottle, doesn't it start degrading?

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But once you open the bottle, doesn't it start degrading?

once you let in air ... yes .. Thats why it's good to repackage into smaller bottles, in quantities that will be used in a shorter time.

wow... I'm better off than I thought... lol - Cool calculator .. Thanks @Teresa P !!!

This is how many Years one bottle will last you: 13.7
This is how many Days one bottle will last you: 5000

Last edited:

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do the same that Foggz does. Split it up into small bottles, I use 100ml, fill em almost to the top, less air, less to worry about. Store in freezer.

I do the same for the 120ml glass bottles in Freezer but You guys use small bottle (plastic with nozal or glass with dropper?) for daily/weekly use, how much quantity normally you keep in small bottles for regular use 30 ml or 50ml ? Thanks in advance

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P Thanks for the link I am most poor person here; Link showed me I need to buy more

This is how many Years one bottle will last you: 3.65 :)
This is how many Days one bottle will last you: 1333.33

Bottles needed for 5 Years: 1.37:facepalm:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do the same for the 120ml glass bottles in Freezer but You guys use small bottle (plastic with nozal or glass with dropper?) for daily/weekly use, how much quantity normally you keep in small bottles for regular use 30 ml or 50ml ? Thanks in advance
I rebottle mine in 15 and 30ml glass bottles for the freezer. I never have more than 30ml at a time on my desk for mixing. When those run out, I crack open a liter from the freezer and put that into 15 and 30ml bottles, then back to the freezer. It can be a pain in the butt, but it keeps the nicotine as fresh as possible.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MMM, I've got close to 30 years in the freezer. Time to get a few more liters ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have a working 100ml in my fridge. I just take one from the freezer when the fridge one runs out. I've never noticed it getting harsh or anything.

I always store my nic in amber glass.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question, first 2.5 Litres of 100mg I got from Vape Clarity, excellent quality but they only have in BPA free Plastic (plan on transferring into Glass. Sadly it appears they're no longer selling to general public (get a 404 on their page). So I have 2 Litres from My Freedom From Smokes (in glass), anyone use MFS nic?

I know Nude Nicotine is popular but I've found it to be a bit harsh.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Question, first 2.5 Litres of 100mg I got from Vape Clarity, excellent quality but they only have in BPA free Plastic (plan on transferring into Glass. Sadly it appears they're no longer selling to general public (get a 404 on their page). So I have 2 Litres from My Freedom From Smokes (in glass), anyone use MFS nic?

I know Nude Nicotine is popular but I've found it to be a bit harsh.
I have 1.5l of nude armor v1 and v3 in 50/50, 0.5l of rts ready to freeze nic in 100vg and 2l of mfs in 50/50. I used some of my nude to start (50ml from diy starter kit I got from them and one of the small armor v1 bottles leaked a little in transit) and am now using mfs. I didn't really notice a difference even when unflavored but I only vape at 2mg (recently dropped from 3mg). I will be using mfs for the next 10 years or so before I get in to that rts or nude armor since those are the ones that should have the longest shelf life in my freezer.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a working 100ml in my fridge. I just take one from the freezer when the fridge one runs out. I've never noticed it getting harsh or anything.

I always store my nic in amber glass.
Thanks Ladies for your thoughts

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of my broke down nic in the freezer is topped with true preserve in 120ml glass and when they come out they will go into a 120ml yorker bottle and then into a dark cabinet when not being used.

VapinMoody

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks so much for sharing this....... I have been trying to manually estimate what I have and what I need to buy next month, and was poking my eyes out with needles not getting it figured out....lol

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a spreadsheet out there somewhere on google drive that I saw posted on ECF recently.

Edit: I found it, and an exe version, in my archives and attached them here. You have to right-click > 'Extract All' to a new folder to be able to open/run them.

Edit 2: The spreadsheet I attached is the one created by Mike Petro over on ECF and the exe was coded by Grubby.

From the readme of the larger zip:

Coded by Grubby @ ELR - http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/users/grubby/activity

Math and Initital Idea by Mike Petro @ ECF - https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/mikepetro.122281/

Attachments

• Vapocolypse Calculator.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 8
  • VapocolypseCalculator.zip
    61.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MMM, I've got close to 30 years in the freezer. Time to get a few more liters ;)

I got 10yrs in the freezer and figure I was stubborn enough to get off the analogs because of taxes and general public mental handicaps that is good enough….. I’m done with their witch hunt/money grabbing/ rule changing / bullshit! Healthcare included!

I’ll be 62+ when I run out and hope to still be vaping good flavors but if need be straight VG/PG the dam idiots just don’t get it!

2 days =1 year after 36years = WIN

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
:stars2:
I got 10yrs in the freezer and figure I was stubborn enough to get off the analogs because of taxes and general public mental handicaps that is good enough….. I’m done with their witch hunt/money grabbing/ rule changing / bullshit! Healthcare included!

I’ll be 62+ when I run out and hope to still be vaping good flavors but if need be straight VG/PG the dam idiots just don’t get it!

2 days =1 year after 36years = WIN
Congrats on the upcoming vapeversary!:stars2:

VU Sponsors