Become a Patron!

Vapor.gearbest.com - Good deal waiting for you -- Update every day

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone! We are doing a giveaway to celebrate the Chinese Lunar New Year Festival!

To enter check out the ejuice above and leave a reply letting me know what one is your favorite or which one you would like to try and subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/vaporgearbestcom

The contest will be open from today to Feb 19, 2016. One lucky person will win a Kanger Kbox Mini 75w TC mod. The winner will be chosen by random drawing from random.org.

If you need anything or have any questions please do not hesitate to pm me. We are on holiday from February 5th to February 15th. I will reply back as soon as possible.

Thanks for entering and have a happy new year!

Subscribed and
Hangsen Fruit Series Juicy Peach Flavor E-Liquid
24mg
http://www.gearbest.com/e-liquid/pp...utm_medium=**********&utm_campaign=**********
is the juice I'd like to try.
Thanks for the chance!

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello zarya,pleased to have you back hope you enjoyed your holiday and many thanks for the giveaway..
well as for favorite juice,vapor boy funta series ejuice
subscribed to your youtube as Ding Diamond..thank you so much for chance at an awesome prize..
again, thank you

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi All,Thanks for all your active participation. it is 14 peoples join in this giveaway.Congratulations! georgemeadal!*You are the winner of of this giveaway! I I will pm you later and please leave your address, when you receive the prize, please share it in the forum.thanks all.:D
1.Ramsay Bolton
2.gquilts
3.georgemeadal
4.mac63
5.Ding
Drl0a1NQqlTB0d1GLLxpreVqY0jSL7Y9ZE9AQsLegRWyP2HsLNXho8bzWdk4Q4SYeOXc=w1360-h768-rw-no

Have a nice day.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dang, they are out of stock. Should I wait or opt for the Kbox TC70?...hmmm decisions.

After looking over the KBOX 70W TC I really like the idea of having one. Thanks again @Vapor.gearbest .
VAPE ON!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Based on personal experience, Zarya will take care of
whatever you decide on.

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi everyone! We have updated the flash sales today! Remember these change daily.

Elephone has provided us with 15 Original Elephone ELE Pulse Clearomizers for review purposes. We are looking for previous customers who would like to try our review program. To submit an application leave one of your past order numbers in a reply and let me know all the platforms you can share the review on. Thank you!

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
SXK Nebula Wine 5.0ml RTA Atomizer $10.10

Original Ehpro Nixon V2 RDA Atomize $13

ADVKEN Rebuildable Tank Atomizer $17.47

Original Arctic Dolphin ADT 210W TC Box Mod

coupon: DolphinADT coupon price:$66.69

Kanger NEBOX 60W Starter Kit(EU warehouse only) $54.09

How do you like DNA200 Mod with chip,
and whats your expectation price?
We will choose one participant to send him/her a gift

Hi Zarya,

What happened with the giveaway I have quoted?.

http://www.vapingunderground.com/th...eal-waiting-for-you.143451/page-3#post-807466

My entry:

http://www.vapingunderground.com/th...eal-waiting-for-you.143451/page-4#post-808312

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone! We have updated the flash sales today! Remember these change daily.

Elephone has provided us with 15 Original Elephone ELE Pulse Clearomizers for review purposes. We are looking for previous customers who would like to try our review program. To submit an application leave one of your past order numbers in a reply and let me know all the platforms you can share the review on. Thank you!
@Vapor.gearbest
I would like to submit an application to review this. The platform I would share the review is here in the forum and on my Facebook page: ://www.facebook.com/george.brennan
I also have a YouTube channel (zero subscribers) and never uploaded a video but I would commit to doing a short review and posting a video of my findings there. Thanks for your consideration.
My previous order # is W1512151024348162

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello! I have some good news. We are having a sale on our instock items!

Items in this sale are in stock and ready to be shipped out but quantities are limited.

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi everyone, just letting you know we have updated our latest sale. These items in this sale are in stock and ready to ship.

And have you seen our eliquid section lately? We now have a wide selection of premium brands.

Thank you for checking out our sales and have a good weekend!

KamH

Member For 4 Years
Hey .. The deals are great .. no doubt ... but the wait time / shipping is a nightmare ... My most recent order still hasnt been shipped ... Cust Service says the item is not in stock... Why would you have something on a sale if you dont have it in stock ... very disappointing

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey .. The deals are great .. no doubt ... but the wait time / shipping is a nightmare ... My most recent order still hasnt been shipped ... Cust Service says the item is not in stock... Why would you have something on a sale if you dont have it in stock ... very disappointing
KamH,At first,sorry for any inconvenient,and so we will post those deals which these items in this sale are in stock in the future,and you then you all could choose the items you like,and ready to ship.
http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-e-cigarette-deals-special-442.html

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
you do know that all those items on sale show deal ended
cnU3kwI.png

uOkbC62.png

Do look forward to whatever new sale you have coming up and hopefully you restock the USA warehouse soon!!
Dear Condensation,
This deals is limited time to purchase at the end of the Feb,So all those items on sale was deal ended.
I will post the deals next time as well as limited time purchase.and thank you for you support.
Meanwhile,thanks for your suggestion,we will restock the USA warehouse asap in the future.
Best Regards.

KamH

Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone! Hope the week is going well. Today we have a diy and accessory sale!

Some of the deals include:
Original Geekvape 521 Tab Ohm meter
$29.99

Original Youde UD Wire Box
$13.99

It looks like a great sale ... Only thing is How can you sell items that are not in stock !!!!

I order the "Original Smok Beasts Kit TF-T4 and TF-R3 RBA Coil Head " 3 weeks ago , and the order hasnt shipped ... I asked Customer Service ... This is their reply "

Gearbest Customer Support  At :02/27/2016 06:41:42 UTC
Dear XXXXX

Thank you very much for your recent message.

Unfortunately, one of the remaining item is not ready yet. there have been significant supply issues with the manufacturer.We are as disappointed as you and feel let down by the manufacturer. We wish to apologize unreservedly for this situation.

Regarding item(s): Original Smok Beasts Kit TF-T4 and TF-R3 RBA Coil Head

We expect to receive the goods in 7 to 15 days .

Gearbest Customer Support  At :03/01/2016 01:17:02 UTC
Dear XXXX

Thanks for your message and inquiry.
We apologise for not having shipped all the items together.

remain items
sku*quantity:108217401 * 1 , Nitecore i4 Intellicharger US Plug
163955001 * 1 , Original Smok Beasts Kit TF-T4 and TF-R3 RBA Coil Head

NOT SHIPPED YET
As for the remaining items, they are backed ordered.

We expect it to be back in stock withing 3-7 working days if there is no delay on supplier side.

We apologize for this unusual delay and suggest you 3 options:

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It looks like a great sale ... Only thing is How can you sell items that are not in stock !!!!

I order the "Original Smok Beasts Kit TF-T4 and TF-R3 RBA Coil Head " 3 weeks ago , and the order hasnt shipped ... I asked Customer Service ... This is their reply "

Hi,Kamh,then item you ordered is very hottest product.so now it is not in stock,so sorry for you have been waited for many days.
I have checked it,it will be in stock on Saturday and then will ship it out.
If you don't mind,please give me your order number,I will check it for you.Sorry for any inconvenient.
Best Regards.

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi everyone! How was your weekend? I hope you all had good weekends. :)
Today I am sharing some items for you, hope you all like it. If you are looking for something else be sure to check out Vapor.gearbest.com.

Original Pioneer4You IPV5 200W TC Box Mod
USD$55.55

Original Smok R-Steam Mini 80W TC - Preorder
USD$41.81

Original Dovpo Forever 40 E Cigarette Mod Kit
USD$34.02

Original SMY 75W Mini E Cigarette Mod Kit - Preorder
USD$43.81

Original Dovpo Mini Harvest Tank Atomizer
USD$13.34

Hangsen Beverage Rum Flavor E-liquid 30ml
USD$3.29

Dekang Flower Series Vanilla Mint Flavor 10ml
USD$1.93

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hi everyone! We are having a Starter Kit & Mod Kit sale! Everything you need to get started.

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dear all,

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I think you all know the origin of it. This festival is sacred,clover is extremely tenacious vitality.No matter how harsh conditions,It can be survive!

So our Gearbest also want to celebrate this festival.

Here is our promotion,there all green items for you choose!

There are ten section for you choose!please check it.

Product Link:http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-saint-patrick-day-promotion-special-472.html

• Flash Sale

• Apparel

• Home & Garden

• Toys & Hobbies

• E-Cig

• LED Lights

• Outdoors & Sports

• Apple Accessories

• Health & Beauty

• Watches & Jewelry
At last!

Happy ST.PATRICK'S DAY!

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dear all,

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I think you all know the origin of it. This festival is sacred,clover is extremely tenacious vitality.No matter how harsh conditions,It can be survive!

So our Gearbest also want to celebrate this festival.

Here is our promotion,there all green items for you choose!

There are ten section for you choose!please check it.

Product Link:http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-saint-patrick-day-promotion-special-472.html

• Flash Sale

• Apparel

• Home & Garden

• Toys & Hobbies

• E-Cig

• LED Lights

• Outdoors & Sports

• Apple Accessories

• Health & Beauty

• Watches & Jewelry
At last!

Happy ST.PATRICK'S DAY!

Everything in this sale is green!

Good deal on the Samsung 25r 18650 4-Pack
lc.jpg

Vapor.gearbest

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

The GEARBEST 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY is here! To thank you for your AMAZING support, our epic celebration features the LOWEST PRICES EVER for our most popular categories. Opportunity knocks only once! Just a way to say thank you to the vapers who have ordered from us, and to our new future customers.
This promotion takes place from March 21st 16:00 to March 25th 16:00 (GMT+8).

Also we are having a special two year giveaway on our official Facebook page! Make sure to watch it.

And finally if anyone shares our promotion featured on Ecig Facebook, Ecig Youtube, Ecig Twitter you will have a chance to win 100GB points to use on future purchases!

VU Sponsors