Become a Patron!

ENDED - Vapor Joe lookalike contest: Chance to win a $50 gift card !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Vapor Joe gives away lots of vape gear in addition to working hard to provide members with this amazing forum.

As homage our VU founder, owner and resident shit breaker, Juicy Lucy presents the Vapor Joe lookalike contest!

The winner of the Vapor Joe lookalike contest will win a $50 gift certificate to Purecoils.com – a trusted and valued VU vendor. Prize is guaranteed and will be sent to the winner directly from Purecoil.com. It is waiting for the VU member who can make us smile the most by paying homage to Vapor Joe

Entering the contest is fun and easy: dress up as Vapor Joe – snap a pic and post it to this thread

Contest begins now and will run until midnight Alaska time, Friday, May 25.

The winner will be chosen by a panel of preselected VU members and are not eligible to enter the contest

Vapor Joe in the day: Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 4.58.24 PM.png

Example of contest entry:

Aper Joe in the way:

Aper Joe.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapor Joe gives away lots of vape gear in addition to working hard to provide members with this amazing forum.

As homage our VU founder, owner and resident shit breaker, Juicy Lucy presents the Vapor Joe lookalike contest!

The winner of the Vapor Joe lookalike contest will win a $50 gift certificate to Purecoils.com – a trusted and valued VU vendor. Prize is guaranteed and will be sent to the winner directly from Purecoil.com. It is waiting for the VU member who can make us smile the most by paying homage to Vapor Joe

Entering the contest is fun and easy: dress up as Vapor Joe – snap a pic and post it to this thread

Contest begins now and will run until midnight Alaska time, Friday, May 25.

The winner will be chosen by a panel of preselected VU members and are not eligible to enter the contest

Vapor Joe in the day: View attachment 111290

Example of contest entry:

Aper Joe in the way:

View attachment 111291
Great contest. I'm out though unfortunately unless he has a big beard now though.
b91d699bb4ba4e5b586b41f235950481.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors