Become a Patron!

Vapor Lock?

Hello all! I'm using a Smoke G150 Mod and have the big baby beast and cleito 120 tank.

I switched from the baby to the 120 bc. The flavor on the 120 was much better to me.

After 2 weeks I replaced the coil in the 120 and noticed my bird brains flavor tasted like water. Tried another flavor same thing taste like water.

So, I thought maybe the coil was a dud? I went to a different shop and purchased another .2 coil worked fine for a tank then after refill back to trash.

I can't go buy another Tank(I had gave up on the Cleito) untill Friday so I went back to my baby. I was getting the same dang water hit. I changed the coil and now it seems to be adequate. I'm using a T8 coil which sucks in flavor imo.

Could it be my Mod somehow would cause this? Or is it possible I have vapors tongue. I have like 20 different flavors though so I don't think so...

Google searched and saw something called vapor Lock. But could it be possible w.2 different brand tanks?

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vapor lock causes dry hits. I don't know what would make it taste like water.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm leaning towards vapor fatigue. Different folks use different methods to fix it, some can reset the olfactory senses by smelling ground coffee, some can vape a strong cinnamon, mint, or menthol...eating a few dill pickles or olives always worked for me...and I've heard you can just stop vaping for a day or two to fix it, but I've never been that desperate...lol!

VU Sponsors