Become a Patron!

Vapor Shark 250

does anyone know if the vapor shark 250 can read resistance a resistance of .07 and fire at .07? also it runs on a 3 cell lipo battery rechargeable through the usb c port on it, is there a way to upgrade this battery? if so, what is the best one their is? specifically one that can handle 70+ amps pulse 1-3 second hits, not sure what the actual stock battery is on the vapor shark, but i found the, HRB 22.2V 6000mAh 6S Lipo Battery seemed to be pretty decent, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The mod doesn't have much room to fit a battery larger than the stock fully max. VS has always been designed to be the smallest form factor for the board.
Yes it can read and fire a .07
It has a micro USB not a USB C

Your best bet to get more info may be trying the evolv forum or calling the customer service at vaporshark

alright thanks, this is mainly to test and fire my coil builds for my mech mod, probably a bit overkill but dna chips are supposed to be the best, and it looks and sounds good, the yihi chips and dna chips are the best but heard slightly better things from the dna chips, thanks for the info dude, seriously appreciate it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
alright thanks, this is mainly to test and fire my coil builds for my mech mod, probably a bit overkill but dna chips are supposed to be the best, and it looks and sounds good, the yihi chips and dna chips are the best but heard slightly better things from the dna chips, thanks for the info dude, seriously appreciate it.
No worries... you cant beat the vs for form factor
As per the DNA board, I agree. They perform better than yihi-imo
The boards will fire pretty much a dead short but you'll get a reading on the amp draw, applied voltage and real time resistance of the coil.

VU Sponsors