Become a Patron!

vapor shark dna 133 switch to temp?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how do I switch from watt mode to SS316 mode? I got escribe and made some changes but I think there is a special way to get into different modes?

audaces fortuna iuvat

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All of your TC profiles should be set to temp-dom. You can set your power to 100w, escribe will only use the necessary power to get you to the desired temp setpoint . That way your never need to adjust the power setting on the fly..Unless you have some crazy build going on lol.

Steve1.JPG

BoostAddict

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't forget to upload setting to device after you make the change:cheers:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how do I switch from watt mode to SS316 mode? I got escribe and made some changes but I think there is a special way to get into different modes?

audaces fortuna iuvat

Hold the plus and minus buttons together and lock the power. Double click either adjustment button and you will be able to scroll through the different profiles.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hold the plus and minus buttons together and lock the power. Double click either adjustment button and you will be able to scroll through the different profiles.
OK using the device only, I scroll through than how do I select the mode? when I press the fire button it just shows watt mode even tho I selected SS316.

audaces fortuna iuvat

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK using the device only, I scroll through than how do I select the mode? when I press the fire button it just shows watt mode even tho I selected SS316.

audaces fortuna iuvat
Do you have the temp turned off?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
edit got home plugged in to the software and went to the SS mode and checked that box now its working. but when I fire it says off even tho it's still firing....

audaces fortuna iuvat

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you know how to adjust the temp on the device?
plus and - buttons...can adjust temp while in temp mode but its not right because ill bring temp down to lowest setting and it still fires normally...

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
If you want to try out my VS Vapor Flask 133 Ecig file, I posted it awhile ago. Mine works fine in TC. If you decide to go that route, I suggest you save your current Ecig file first so you can go back too it if you wish too.
Link to my Triade250, VT133, Lavabox M DNA 75, and VF133 Configuration Files

Merry Christmas,
Steve
I'm stealing your triad file BTW lol
I already set up my finder though for all my wires. the default profiles in the finder sucked balls lol

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm stealing your triad file BTW lol
I already set up my finder though for all my wires. the default profiles in the finder sucked balls lol
If you like the profiles in the Triade Ecig file, you can save them to your PC (one at a time), then Load them one at a time to any of your DNA mods. I hope you like them!

upload_2016-12-23_15-26-3.png

Cheers,
Steve

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
If you like the profiles in the Triade Ecig file, you can save them to your PC (one at a time), then Load them one at a time to any of your DNA mods. I hope you like them!

View attachment 69694

Cheers,
Steve
yup I'm aware. thanks ;)
the only things i kinda have a question on is
1) WTF is punch. i know what preheat is but i don't know what the punch does
2) i changed my cutoff from 2.5 to 3 because 2.5 is the absolute minimum and i wanted more wiggle room. do you do this?
3) since i plan on running Sony VCT5a in my triad I'm gonna use 28.86 KW/H as my default where on my finder i use 22.2 cause i use mostly samsung 30q and LG Hg2 in them. i'm assuming yours is set at 33.3 for 3000mah batts?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yup I'm aware. thanks ;)
the only things i kinda have a question on is
1) WTF is punch. i know what preheat is but i don't know what the punch does
2) i changed my cutoff from 2.5 to 3 because 2.5 is the absolute minimum and i wanted more wiggle room. do you do this?
3) since i plan on running Sony VCT5a in my triad I'm gonna use 28.86 KW/H as my default where on my finder i use 22.2 cause i use mostly samsung 30q and LG Hg2 in them. i'm assuming yours is set at 33.3 for 3000mah batts?

1.IIRC Punch is how close it will let preheat get to your set temperature before going to the normal watts you set. The higher the punch, the closer it will let you get. It will shut it down before your time limit depending on punch if you get to close to the set temp. I hope that makes sense.

2. I believe I have my cutoff set at 2.8v. That's a reading while firing (voltage sag), so when the cells bounce back the voltage will be higher. I always tell people to set it at whatever they are comfortable with (personal preference).

3. I have 3 different profiles using 3 different batteries (they were requested and that's part of the reason I was in a hurry). The 30Q and HG2's are set at 33.3 WH, the 25R profile is set to 27.75WH (2500mah cells).

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want to try out my VS Vapor Flask 133 Ecig file, I posted it awhile ago. Mine works fine in TC. If you decide to go that route, I suggest you save your current Ecig file first so you can go back too it if you wish too.
Link to my Triade250, VT133, Lavabox M DNA 75, and VF133 Configuration Files

Merry Christmas,
Steve
Got the files to download, i grabbed newupdatedVT133 and VF133 Finished Set...either of those will work fine with my vapor shark dna 133?

my current file
Under kanthal should temp be turned off?? its set to 410w, I dont always use temp mode when i want a hard lung hit ill switch to watt mode and crank it up but im nervous with running NON temp coils like kanthal that Im also inhaling gasses.

btw just uploaded the vf133 settings you made and holy moly, in power mode i have to drop the wattage down to 60w with .16ohm nomrally 80w is warm, not sure what is setup but i dig it and the screens are beautiful.

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got the files to download, i grabbed newupdatedVT133 and VF133 Finished Set...either of those will work fine with my vapor shark dna 133?

my current file
Under kanthal should temp be turned off?? its set to 410w, I dont always use temp mode when i want a hard lung hit ill switch to watt mode and crank it up but im nervous with running NON temp coils like kanthal that Im also inhaling gasses.
Either one will work but I would use the VF133 because it's a Vapor Shark Vapor Flask DNA133.

As for Kabthal or Power Mode, I shut off TC. DNA mods won't TC Kanthal.

In my Power Mode profile I have temperature turned off.
upload_2016-12-30_20-4-28.png

I have the wattage in Power Mode set to 15 watts because I only use Power Mode to clean/dry burn my coils. I mainly use SS430 or NiFe.

Cheers,
Steve

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either one will work but I would use the VF133 because it's a Vapor Shark Vapor Flask DNA133.

As for Kabthal or Power Mode, I shut off TC. DNA mods won't TC Kanthal.

In my Power Mode profile I have temperature turned off.
View attachment 70278

I have the wattage in Power Mode set to 15 watts because I only use Power Mode to clean/dry burn my coils. I mainly use SS430 or NiFe.

Cheers,
Steve
Thx Steve! very helpful! I used my last SS316 Claptons coils so I need to order some new ones, meanwhile Kanthal claptons will work fine on th emod in power mode. Maybe ill wrap my own SS coils later tonight.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ia there a way to shut off or change the way the blue led works on the power button on the vs dna 133?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still using the custom file I added to the mod, today I went to use SS316 setting and after adjusting the new wattage to what I want and going back to temp mode it says Off on the display when vaping... so I'm not sure wtf is up it vapes but it isn't very pleasurable.

VU Sponsors